Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 05-08-2020, 07:50 AM

stange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tour of Poland and Milan San Remo today...

Froome not looking too good in the recent French race (Occitaine), suspect he's going to be dropped for TdF, which will suit everybody except him.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:19 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Horrific crash right on the finish line of the first stage of the Tour of Poland. Looked like Dylan Groenewegen (sp?) was at fault.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 05-08-2020, 09:58 PM

luckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Horrible. That's a downhill sprint at about 80kph.
I don't think we will be seeing Groenewegen for a while.
Jakobsen hospitalised in a 'serious condition'.
Old 06-08-2020, 07:23 AM

stange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
that was the worst crash I've seen. DG at fault for the move, but downhill sprints encouraging such high speeds isn't clever. It was a messy sprint from all concerned to be honest. Been keeping an eye on Twitter, Jakobsen in a coma and the photographer/official has head and spinal injuries but is talking.
Old Yesterday, 03:58 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Sounds like Jakobsen is doing better today.

I would also question the flimsy/movable barriers that was used to funnel the pack into the finish line. Not sure if that is normal. Would seem anyone hitting them would go through them... I appreciate a solid/concrete barrier would send a cyclist back into the pack causing mayhem, but at least momentum is in the same direction and the ensuing pile-up could be ugly, but feel that would be better that hitting a stationary object... in this case an official/railway track. I think Indy car racing and NASCAR came to this conclusion many years ago.

But, yes... the speed due to downhill finish, and the pack did not help in this case.