Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 31-03-2019, 09:35 PM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

deftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Newcastle

Tickets turned up. Very much looking forward to this. Where are people heading for a pre match pint. Im thinking the free trade inn.

2.5.10 - The Day we defied the odds

Twitter - stu_1984
Old 01-04-2019, 07:47 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
I usually head to The Old George Inn - before and after the game.
Old 01-04-2019, 10:39 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
As I'm due in early, I'm planning on taking a wander to the Wylam Brewery taproom pre-match. Not sure about after the game yet - got a bit of time to kill before the train back - IIRC the Bodega was a decent pub and on the way back to the station?
Old 01-04-2019, 06:41 PM
Ex Addiscombe

Penshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
North East exiles are meeting in the Union Rooms been refitted since last season and no longer a Wetherspoons ..

On Facebook

Crystal Palace North East - Scotland, The Highlands & Islands exiles

https://www.facebook.com/CrystalPala...EastSupporters

or on Twitter

CPFC_NORTH_EAST
@NE_Palace_Fans
Old 02-04-2019, 07:45 AM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

deftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
As I'm due in early, I'm planning on taking a wander to the Wylam Brewery taproom pre-match. Not sure about after the game yet - got a bit of time to kill before the train back - IIRC the Bodega was a decent pub and on the way back to the station?

Heading to Wylam after the match and the grand national

Twitter - stu_1984
Old 02-04-2019, 07:46 AM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post

Bodega is a very decent pub to be fair.

Twitter - stu_1984
Old 06-04-2019, 10:53 AM

aslan put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallaslan put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallaslan put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallaslan put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallaslan put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallaslan put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallaslan put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallaslan put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallaslan put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallaslan put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallaslan put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Anyone recommend any good pubs near the ground?
Old 06-04-2019, 10:56 AM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
Anyone recommend any good pubs near the ground?
Bogeda
Old 07-04-2019, 05:03 AM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

By the river brew co was excellent

Twitter - stu_1984
Old 07-04-2019, 04:54 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
As was Wylam - bit of a walk to get there, but fantastic setting and very good beer!