Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 19-08-2019, 02:24 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
Bit of a grey area when it comes to season tickets and face value, it seems to me - on the ticket sales forum on here you see people offering season tickets for 'below face value', but that's in relation to the face value price if you were buying individual match tickets, not the face value of a season ticket divided by 19 (i.e, profit being made).
Old 19-08-2019, 02:45 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts View Post
Bit of a grey area when it comes to season tickets and face value, it seems to me - on the ticket sales forum on here you see people offering season tickets for 'below face value', but that's in relation to the face value price if you were buying individual match tickets, not the face value of a season ticket divided by 19 (i.e, profit being made).
I think people on here generally sell ST spares for 1/19th of the ST price and would be pulled up for it if they didn't.
Old 20-08-2019, 12:11 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
I think people on here generally sell ST spares for 1/19th of the ST price and would be pulled up for it if they didn't.
The sale of season tickets for individual matches is not officially allowed on the BBS. Offering them as freebies is obviously fine, but if people want to sell them then we ask that they use Twickets or some other platform. One of the main reasons for this is that we have no way of knowing what price the holder paid for the season ticket and whether a fair pro-rata price is being asked. Another reason is that we do not want to encourage the practice of buying a season ticket, taking the benefits (loyalty points, discounts etc.), picking a few selected matches to go to and selling it on for the rest of the games.

In practice it's hard to enforce this rule because people can simply offer a ticket for sale without stating that it's a season ticket, and there's not a lot we can do about that other than asking people to play fair and respect the BBS rules.
Old 25-09-2019, 10:02 AM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
168 tickets for Norwich game on there with the average adult ticket price around £44. Who honestly wants to pay that much to see us at home?

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 25-09-2019, 01:01 PM
Yo Yo

dtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As good as they may seem they are just yet another ticket tout company earning from the seller and the buyer. They have just replaced the man on the street buying and selling tickets (except against Liverpool, where you still find them!)

Why Palace don't do it through the Box Office rather than publicly promoting touting of tickets is beyond me. Companies like this should be illegal!
Old 25-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmidget View Post
As good as they may seem they are just yet another ticket tout company earning from the seller and the buyer. They have just replaced the man on the street buying and selling tickets (except against Liverpool, where you still find them!)

Why Palace don't do it through the Box Office rather than publicly promoting touting of tickets is beyond me. Companies like this should be illegal!
I hear what you're saying cos the price seems to be the match day price rather than what the ST holder paid pro rata for that match, and then they add on a fee (fiver?) per ticket. But, I don't think its touting per se, cos it's the price the member (have to be a cpfc member to buy via twitckets) wld be paying at the box + a small admin fee to make the whole thing run / be viable. If they took away the admin fee it would be clean, cos the diff between pro rata going back to the ST holder and the match day face value probably more than covers Twickets... the fee is, what's the word?, exorbitant?, profiteering? I guess they are touts then, small fry, but touts nonetheless
Old 25-09-2019, 03:32 PM

c4uk is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmidget View Post

You can only list a ticket at Face Value or lower cost with Twickets
Plus they check if the ticket is actually legit & not a scam
They are actually helping in reducing Touts & having genuine fans selling & purchasing

They have staff working for them, A server & website to run & maintain
So of course they have to charge service fee's on top.
But it is still the most reliable place to purchase FV Sports & Concert tickets

With the amount of scammers out there now on Social Media & other Tout agencies
Twickets are actually creating something good, trustworthy & reliable
Especially when it comes to Concert tickets
Old 26-09-2019, 11:45 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by greybot View Post
168 tickets for Norwich game on there with the average adult ticket price around £44. Who honestly wants to pay that much to see us at home?
205 tickets now.

Old 27-09-2019, 06:23 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
I've listed tickets for 4 games and so far not one has sold.
Old 27-09-2019, 05:00 PM

BadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just bad luck I guess. I have listed my 2 ST‘s in the Main Stand 5 times since the beginning of last season and they sold on 4 occasions. Not top games either.
Old 28-09-2019, 09:54 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
The only conclusion I can draw is that there literally aren't people queuing up to get into block F of the Lower Holmesdale and be near the HF.
Old 28-09-2019, 10:00 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Can you ask for paper tickets ( print off via email) for your season tickets for a game if you chose to give to a mate/family member but canít get the actual season ticket cards to them?
Old 28-09-2019, 12:47 PM

Uswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Can you ask for paper tickets ( print off via email) for your season tickets for a game if you chose to give to a mate/family member but canít get the actual season ticket cards to them?
I did this last season without a problem - would assume itís the same this season, email BO they have always replied to me pretty quickly
Old 28-09-2019, 01:01 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uswortheagle View Post
I did this last season without a problem - would assume itís the same this season, email BO they have always replied to me pretty quickly

Cheers
Old 28-09-2019, 04:35 PM

Night Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I used twickets loads last season worked brilliantly. Thought we had abandoned the link this season though?
Old 30-09-2019, 06:13 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Eagle View Post
I used twickets loads last season worked brilliantly. Thought we had abandoned the link this season though?
No. There was obviously some sort of problem because the Everton game was listed only a couple of days beforehand, but the games are there now.
Old 30-09-2019, 07:10 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
The only conclusion I can draw is that there literally aren't people queuing up to get into block F of the Lower Holmesdale and be near the HF.
A seat in the Lower tier block F is £42 for the Leicester game (so I presume same price v Norwich?)

I believe Twickets add £4, so £46

The sort of price surely most people would only consider it it's a one-off visit, e.g. a tourist
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 02-10-2019, 05:16 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Twickets sold my liverpool ticket within just over an hour.
From my season ticket
Old 02-10-2019, 06:08 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Powell View Post
From my season ticket
Liverpool, Man City, Moan U, possibly Brighton and a couple of other London derbies will sell almost immediately

Everything else wonít sell

Thatís my experience
Old 02-10-2019, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Powell View Post
From my season ticket
Most likely have a Liverpool fan in your seat then.