Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 19-02-2019, 05:40 PM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Season Tickets Renewal

Anybody know when we will be able to renew existing season tickets? Is the delay due to sorting out the Lower Tier singers seating?
Old 19-02-2019, 06:06 PM

palace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Confusing article saying there’s now a waiting list for season tickets because season tickets have sold out? I’m a season ticket holder and haven’t received any information about renewing.
Old 19-02-2019, 06:12 PM

palace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Very confusing communication by the club. An article has been published on the website saying that there is a waiting list for season tickets, due season tickets being sold out.

I’m a season ticket and haven’t received any info regarding renewing. What is happening???

UPDATE: I may have mis read the article.��

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by palace910; 19-02-2019 at 06:17 PM.
Old 19-02-2019, 06:15 PM

thomasbroad is like ice, their footing does betraythomasbroad is like ice, their footing does betraythomasbroad is like ice, their footing does betraythomasbroad is like ice, their footing does betraythomasbroad is like ice, their footing does betraythomasbroad is like ice, their footing does betraythomasbroad is like ice, their footing does betraythomasbroad is like ice, their footing does betraythomasbroad is like ice, their footing does betraythomasbroad is like ice, their footing does betraythomasbroad is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace910 View Post
Very confusing communication by the club. An article has been published on the website saying that there is a waiting list for season tickets, due season tickets being sold out.

I’m a season ticket and haven’t received any info regarding renewing. What is happening???
There's a waiting list because of them selling out the past few seasons - a waiting list that'll kick in once all current season ticket holders get a chance to renew when the time comes!

Next year's haven't gone on sale yet, don't worry!
Old 19-02-2019, 06:16 PM

HurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace910 View Post
Confusing article saying there’s now a waiting list for season tickets because season tickets have sold out? I’m a season ticket holder and haven’t received any information about renewing.
Do you have a link to the article? I just got an email saying sign up to the waiting list to get the first picks but that current season ticket holders need not join the waiting list.
Old 19-02-2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasbroad View Post
There's a waiting list because of them selling out the past few seasons - a waiting list that'll kick in once all current season ticket holders get a chance to renew when the time comes!

Next year's haven't gone on sale yet, don't worry!
I have mis read the article. In the word of Corporale Jones “Don’t Panic”!!!
Old 19-02-2019, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurstpierPalace View Post
Do you have a link to the article? I just got an email saying sign up to the waiting list to get the first picks but that current season ticket holders need not join the waiting list.
I have mis read the article!
Old 19-02-2019, 07:49 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
It is surprisingly late though. But still well ahead of a lot of teams so not need to worry. i suspect it is to do with the Lower Tier but it could simply be part of a trend to move back in line with other clubs

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 19-02-2019, 08:09 PM

brb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm row 33 block E. Any ideas when I can renew my seat? ��
Old 20-02-2019, 08:05 AM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Come and join us block v in the arfur
Old 20-02-2019, 08:32 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
It is surprisingly late though. But still well ahead of a lot of teams so not need to worry. i suspect it is to do with the Lower Tier but it could simply be part of a trend to move back in line with other clubs
I would hope that after nearly six years in the premier league there would be no rush to take our cash.
Old 20-02-2019, 09:32 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
I would hope that after nearly six years in the premier league there would be no rush to take our cash.
I wonder if the early bird pricing structure might bite the dust though? That presumably will almost certainly mean a decent price rise if it does.

Do other clubs have similar schemes?
Old 20-02-2019, 09:45 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
"With Season Tickets selling out for the third season running this year, the best chance to secure a place for next season is to join the Season Ticket Waiting List.

For a payment of just £10 per person, you can join the waiting list now by clicking here.

Fans on the Season Ticket Waiting List will have an exclusive purchase period and will be offered a ticket on a first-come-first-served basis, after the 'save your seat deadline' has passed for 2018/19 Season Ticket holders"

Presume the Save Your Seat Deadline has yet to be advertised, which would allow existing ST Holders to renew?
Old 20-02-2019, 09:50 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
ST Prices This Season
Brighton
Adult - £515-£810
65+/U21 - £350 - £500
U18 - £140 - £350
U10 - £85 - £180

Watford do a Two-Phase Season Ticket based on whether you had a season ticket prior to gaining Promotion.
Adult Season Ticket Prices for those who were ST Holders Pre Promotion and Post Promotion. Quite a big difference and I would be interested to see the % split in our ST Holders Pre and Post Promotion.
£403 > £528
£454 > £590
£522 > £679

Last edited by aj4england; 20-02-2019 at 09:52 AM.
Old 20-02-2019, 10:05 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Does anyone no the Box Office number which isn't the expensive 0871 option?!!
Old 20-02-2019, 10:15 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
"With Season Tickets selling out for the third season running this year, the best chance to secure a place for next season is to join the Season Ticket Waiting List.

For a payment of just £10 per person, you can join the waiting list now by clicking here.

Fans on the Season Ticket Waiting List will have an exclusive purchase period and will be offered a ticket on a first-come-first-served basis, after the 'save your seat deadline' has passed for 2018/19 Season Ticket holders"

Presume the Save Your Seat Deadline has yet to be advertised, which would allow existing ST Holders to renew?
Imagine having to pay a fee on the off chance you may be able to buy a product from a company.
Old 20-02-2019, 10:57 AM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Imagine having to pay a fee on the off chance you may be able to buy a product from a company.
I 'think' the tenner comes off the season ticket price if you are successful
Old 20-02-2019, 10:59 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
I 'think' the tenner comes off the season ticket price if you are successful

….and so stops timewasters.

Plus it helps with things like the planning application, when you can say 'we have a waiting list' - makes it sound like an excess of demand (when in reality everyone on the waiting list gets to buy one, and they still end up on general sale)

Good idea IMO
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 21-02-2019, 09:36 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
ST Prices This Season
Brighton
Adult - £515-£810
65+/U21 - £350 - £500
U18 - £140 - £350
U10 - £85 - £180

Watford do a Two-Phase Season Ticket based on whether you had a season ticket prior to gaining Promotion.
Adult Season Ticket Prices for those who were ST Holders Pre Promotion and Post Promotion. Quite a big difference and I would be interested to see the % split in our ST Holders Pre and Post Promotion.
£403 > £528
£454 > £590
£522 > £679
We used to be relatively cheap but we are just about the same nowadays then it seems?

I have always found a season ticket to be very sensible value for my kids and I. I think it's the match day pricing that has become ridiculous.
Old 21-02-2019, 09:39 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
We used to be relatively cheap but we are just about the same nowadays then it seems?

I think it's the match day pricing that has become ridiculous.
Yep - £45 to sit in the Whitehorse v Fulham is crazy
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013