Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 18-02-2019, 12:05 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penshaw Eagle View Post
Only downer for me was a parking ticket on my car when I got back to the Lakeside car park the jobs worth that put it on there had placed it there within 5 minutes of parking up

Did you have a Palace sticker on your car? Think I might have seen you getting done. Maybe you were an easy target.
Old 18-02-2019, 02:39 PM
Ex Addiscombe

Penshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Did you have a Palace sticker on your car? Think I might have seen you getting done. Maybe you were an easy target.
Yes black clio I parked at 13:21 bloody ticket issued at 13:27 had not even made it into the pub by then

On Facebook

Crystal Palace North East - Scotland, The Highlands & Islands exiles

https://www.facebook.com/CrystalPala...EastSupporters

or on Twitter

CPFC_NORTH_EAST
@NE_Palace_Fans
Old 18-02-2019, 02:47 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes black clio I parked at 13:21 bloody ticket issued at 13:27 had not even made it into the pub by then
But that doesn’t make sense because you might have been going to the shops, which is what the car park is normally for.

What was the ticket specifically issued for?
Old 18-02-2019, 02:56 PM
Ex Addiscombe

Penshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
But that doesn’t make sense because you might have been going to the shops, which is what the car park is normally for.

What was the ticket specifically issued for?
Issued because we were going to leave the site. We were in the Beefeater on site until after 15:00

On Facebook

or on Twitter

CPFC_NORTH_EAST
@NE_Palace_Fans
Old 18-02-2019, 03:24 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Issued because we were going to leave the site. We were in the Beefeater on site until after 15:00
Did you pay the meal by card? Because not sure how they can give you a ticket when you were using their stores - Beefeater is part of the complex isn't it?
Old 18-02-2019, 03:27 PM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm told by the Centre Manager that if you used the Lakeside facilities you should not have been issued with a ticket. I can post/PM his full reply if you want but here is the relevant part:

.....any fans who unfortunately received a parking charge notice will need to appeal to UKPC directly. If these fans have spent money at Lakeside Village whilst they were here they will need to put that in their appeal letter.
Old 18-02-2019, 04:01 PM
Ex Addiscombe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post
I'm told by the Centre Manager that if you used the Lakeside facilities you should not have been issued with a ticket. I can post/PM his full reply if you want but here is the relevant part:

.....any fans who unfortunately received a parking charge notice will need to appeal to UKPC directly. If these fans have spent money at Lakeside Village whilst they were here they will need to put that in their appeal letter.
Thanks for that I have had a email reply from Lakeside in last half hour.Nothing to do with them just company that run the parking for them and I was told Beefeater not part of lakeside and we should of parked in their car park

On Facebook

or on Twitter

CPFC_NORTH_EAST
@NE_Palace_Fans
Old 18-02-2019, 04:07 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks for that I have had a email reply from Lakeside in last half hour.Nothing to do with them just company that run the parking for them and I was told Beefeater not part of lakeside and we should of parked in their car park
See if you can find any Palace fans with a receipt from one of the stores about the time you were there. Try twitter and on here.
Old 18-02-2019, 04:08 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
While they may be technically correct, that's incredibly petty. It's not like they were short on parking spaces.

We arrived there about 2pm & our only 'use' of the Lakeside Village was to use the loos, get some money out & have a quick browse in Sports Direct.
Old 18-02-2019, 04:09 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
See if you can find any Palace fans with a receipt from one of the stores about the time you were there. Try twitter and on here.
Good shout.
Old 18-02-2019, 04:16 PM

salad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People go shopping without buying just tell them you went in lots of shops
Old 18-02-2019, 04:17 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
This still seems bonkers to me.

There were a few hundred cars there, so are they saying that the wardens track every driver to see whether they leave the site or not? That’s impossible.

You could have gone in the M&S, and then left by another door and they wouldn’t know where you were next.

There was a poster who said he bought chocolate from the Cadbury outlet, so maybe he could send you his receipt to use?! I used the Costa Coffee, but haven’t kept the receipt.

It’s my understanding it was OK to park there for the match anyway, and I wasn’t aware this was only after a certain time. As I said above, we did politely ask a nearby parking guy to be sure, and he said yes we could. But we were over on the quieter area near the ToysRUs building, not in the busier area beside the Beefeater.

Feels to me like you’re being unfairly picked on.

Last edited by Yoda; 18-02-2019 at 04:19 PM.
Old 18-02-2019, 04:19 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Penshaw, change the Palace badge in your Clio for a MMA sticker. You'll never get a ticket again.
Old 18-02-2019, 04:20 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
DRFC have this afternoon been informed that supporters will be able to park at the Lakeside Shopping Village with the gates now staying open longer. I would advise fans who are travelling by car to use the local business and this car park on Sunday.
From earlier in the thread.
Old 18-02-2019, 05:03 PM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
From earlier in the thread.
This needs to be seen in conjunction with the club's advice (below) about arriving early. In other words: we were advised to arrive "as early as possible" and use the Lakeside car park; but then told we'd be technically liable to a fine for parking before 3pm. Bonkers indeed.

PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY We hope all supporters enjoy their match day experience on Sunday, with the expected crowd anticipated to be approximately 14,000, car parks, turnstiles and catering facilities will obviously experience increased demand compared to standard league games, therefore we advise all supporters to arrive as early as possible.

Read more at: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 19-02-2019, 11:22 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Train travellers don't forget your delay repay! Got a tenner back, which will cover the cost of having to change the time of my return Leicester train ticket! Yey!

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 19-02-2019, 11:29 AM

Dunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Are the terms and conditions of use of the car park clearly displayed on signage within? They can't issue a penalty for a transgression of the T&C's of their CP without displaying them.
Old 19-02-2019, 05:31 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkie View Post
Are the terms and conditions of use of the car park clearly displayed on signage within? They can't issue a penalty for a transgression of the T&C's of their CP without displaying them.
Yes they were but they did not reference the special arrangements that had been made (and well publicized) regarding the game that day.
Old 19-02-2019, 05:42 PM

shropfan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineshropfan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineshropfan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineshropfan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineshropfan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineshropfan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineshropfan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineshropfan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineshropfan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineshropfan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineshropfan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I parked up at 2.30pm in Lakeside. Saw an attendant and checked with him that car park would stay open till 7pm. He said it would, and went on to say, "You're not supposed to park till 3pm" adding "but how am I to know which car is yours, as long as you don't draw attention to it!" Sound bloke!
Old 19-02-2019, 05:48 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Yes they were but they did not reference the special arrangements that had been made (and well publicized) regarding the game that day.
Are DRFC aware of this as technically they advised people to use that car park? They might want change their advice on the basis of this. I parked there as well but without problem. I did though wander through the shopping complex to find a way out to the game so maybe that confused them. Having said that presumably they could have tried to ticket every car that was still in the car park after usual closing hours? Sadly having dealt with this lot in the past they are pretty intransigent and the companies who they operate the car parks for pretty much seem to wash their hands of any connection.