Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 16-03-2019, 09:58 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatleboy View Post
Shocking? Alcohol at football grounds ( or around them) is totally inappropriate!
Not sure if serious
Old 16-03-2019, 10:02 AM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Not sure if serious
Come on. We all know what an absolute knob he is
Old 16-03-2019, 10:13 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
Come on. We all know what an absolute knob he is
Well yeah but I didn’t think he was that much of one !

Have a good day mate. Is Paul aka Elgyn, aka Pink Man, aka Black Man with you ?
Old 16-03-2019, 10:26 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Shocking? Alcohol at football grounds ( or around them) is totally inappropriate!
What about a glass of wine with a meal (burger or pie)?
Old 16-03-2019, 10:29 AM
Aristotle,Aristotle was..

existential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by existential eagle View Post
I would love to be watching this game cheering the boys on in the away end but unfortunately at this moment I am unable.*

On a totally unrelated topic I will be in The Moon Under and then outside the away end wearing a black Palace bobble hat and Black Jack Wolfskin puffer jacket.
Rammed in The Moon Under but standing by the high street entrance.
Old 16-03-2019, 11:05 AM
Supporter since '72

Blackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Odd fellows less ramo
Old 16-03-2019, 11:09 AM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is hereDel Fenner Sam the man is here
Room for a few more in Mangans.
Old 16-03-2019, 11:39 AM
Aristotle,Aristotle was..

existential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineexistential eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by existential eagle View Post
I would love to be watching this game cheering the boys on in the away end but unfortunately at this moment I am unable.*

On a totally unrelated topic I will be in The Moon Under and then outside the away end wearing a black Palace bobble hat and Black Jack Wolfskin puffer jacket.
Now I can go to the ball as ticket in hand so all is well.😀
Old 16-03-2019, 12:02 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Be sure to complain to the club that those in the executive boxes are conducting themselves inappropriately then. Along with the directors, guests of the club , the press, and those choosing to swell.the club's coffers in the restaurant and bars , and of course the fans using the bars in and around the ground . When they stop laughing and compose a reply , be sure to share it with us please ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !