Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 28-04-2019, 08:53 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tyrone Mings signs for Villa

This guy has had a great loan with Villa and looks to be fully fit.

From what I can see he signed a 4 year deal in 2015 and. Hasn't signed a new one so is out of contract in the summer but I could be wrong.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 28-04-2019, 08:57 PM
Correctamundo !

Another Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Heard a rumour from an ITK at Bournemouth that he is heading back there as Ake is on his way. Very popular player around the club apparently so I couldn’t work out why he didn’t get much of a chance as he is a decent player.
Old 28-04-2019, 09:03 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Tyrone Mings

Slight off topic, but was TM the player that was involved in a nasty collision earlier in the season? Canít remember in the ins and outs of it though.
Old 28-04-2019, 09:38 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Saw him in an interview after the match, was quite impressed by him both on and off the pitch today.
Old 28-04-2019, 09:43 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Bit of a thug. Not a bad left back though, and we need one with no true backup or competition for PVA. Would approve of this.
Old 29-04-2019, 05:24 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Slight off topic, but was TM the player that was involved in a nasty collision earlier in the season? Canít remember in the ins and outs of it though.
Yes vs the Baggies, deliberately trod on the oppo player.
Thought Villaís number 4 was outstanding too.
Old 29-04-2019, 05:37 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
He's not that good
Old 29-04-2019, 12:43 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
It was away at Reading, not sure there is enough evidence to say it was deliberate although he does have history after stamping on Zlatan at Old Trafford a couple of years back.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-04-2019, 12:57 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
I like him. Can play LB and LCB. He would be great cover/competition though my first choice for this position would Max Wober.
Old 29-04-2019, 01:39 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No thanks.
Old 29-04-2019, 01:41 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Tuanzebe?

He's on loan from Man U I think.
Old 29-04-2019, 01:41 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
It was away at Reading, not sure there is enough evidence to say it was deliberate although he does have history after stamping on Zlatan at Old Trafford a couple of years back.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Ah my bad maybe Baggies fans were winding him up in the Derby game.
Old 29-04-2019, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Tuanzebe?

He's on loan from Man U I think.
Thatís the one , cheers yeah looked class I thought.
Old 29-04-2019, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
I like him. Can play LB and LCB. He would be great cover/competition though my first choice for this position would Max Wober.
How good is he?
Old 29-04-2019, 01:54 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
How good is he?
From what I have seen good, could be amazing. He has been on loan at Sevilla from Ajax who possibly see him as a first teamer next season when the vultures come for their current CBs. He is a good defender, can pick a pass and carry the ball out of defence. He also looks comfortable at both CB and attacking LB though I'd guess he will end up at CB. His style is most similar to Sahko. And he is 21. He was playing for Sevilla until he ****ed his knee last month. He is a risk of course but one that has a good chance of paying off. The sort of player we should be all over and which Sevilla constantly find.
Old 29-04-2019, 02:00 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
The sort of player we should be all over and which Sevilla constantly find.
i wonder what Sevilla spend on scouting? I wonder what Watford/Pozzo enterprises spend. I wonder what we spend? I wonder if we might not be better off committing the £30k a week we spend on Sako’s wages to the scouting department. I mean it is well reported what taking Dortmund’s chief talent spotter cost Arsenal. And it is about the same as it costs to employ Sako.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 30-04-2019, 02:44 PM
moist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
i wonder what Sevilla spend on scouting? I wonder what Watford/Pozzo enterprises spend. I wonder what we spend? I wonder if we might not be better off committing the £30k a week we spend on Sakoís wages to the scouting department. I mean it is well reported what taking Dortmundís chief talent spotter cost Arsenal. And it is about the same as it costs to employ Sako.
No idea how much Sevilla (or we) spend but for Sevilla to get Monchi back as Sporting Director from Roma, and apparently ahead of Arsenal must have cost a bit. Sevilla's ability to season after season pick up bargains is phenomenal.
Old 30-04-2019, 03:06 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
i wonder what Sevilla spend on scouting? I wonder what Watford/Pozzo enterprises spend. I wonder what we spend? I wonder if we might not be better off committing the £30k a week we spend on Sako’s wages to the scouting department. I mean it is well reported what taking Dortmund’s chief talent spotter cost Arsenal. And it is about the same as it costs to employ Sako.
Norwich’s chief scout has done a good job after also doing a good job to get Huddersfield up.
Watford have 8 to 10 scouts paid ( 3 in this country and also a network of scouts paid as and when ) . They all meet quarterly with Chairman and management
Old 30-04-2019, 03:09 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
No idea how much Sevilla (or we) spend but for Sevilla to get Monchi back as Sporting Director from Roma, and apparently ahead of Arsenal must have cost a bit. Sevilla's ability to season after season pick up bargains is phenomenal.
Sevilla have over a hundred scouts I believe, all reporting back to Monchi.
Old 30-04-2019, 03:18 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807 View Post
This guy has had a great loan with Villa and looks to be fully fit.

From what I can see he signed a 4 year deal in 2015 and. Hasn't signed a new one so is out of contract in the summer but I could be wrong.
Seen him few times and not really impressed . Apart from his long term injury , he still looked slow / poor touch / awareness .