Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 01-08-2019, 10:40 AM

Pompey Eagle is playing for a contract
I have just been onto the Box Office and was advised that the upper was closed due t scaffolding and that the manager was in a meeting and that I should wait for a email that will advise as to where I have been relocated to. Sad state of affairs with only 48 hours to go. Lets hope its a good seat or my Granddaughter will not be happy.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:48 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompey Eagle View Post
I have just been onto the Box Office and was advised that the upper was closed due t scaffolding and that the manager was in a meeting and that I should wait for a email that will advise as to where I have been relocated to. Sad state of affairs with only 48 hours to go. Lets hope its a good seat or my Granddaughter will not be happy.
Typical of the poor communication at the club I'm afraid, young lady in the BO that I spoke to earlier had no idea of the closure. I was told to check my email too, had picked myself a nice gallery seat as well, now it'll probably be a cramped seat in the main stand I suppose. All will be well when the new stand is built.....
Old 02-08-2019, 09:06 AM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
anyone know if tickets can be bought on the day?

I wont know if Ill be able to get there until mid-day tomoz (work)
Old 02-08-2019, 09:09 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpingtoneagle View Post

Yes, and if you're a season ticket holder if you flash it you get a fiver off.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:12 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
I thought I read there were no discounts on the day and full price to everyone, but could be wrong.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:14 AM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:

From the official site: "They will also be available on the gate although the price will rise to £20 for adults and £10 for concessions."
Old 02-08-2019, 09:15 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I thought I read there were no discounts on the day and full price to everyone, but could be wrong.
I admit I'm going on what mate told me.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:17 AM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Many Thanks Bert - Yes I'm a season ticket holder
Old 02-08-2019, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Many Thanks Bert - Yes I'm a season ticket holder
As I said earlier mate was told this by someone in the box office, hope it's correct as I am doing same.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:21 AM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
As I said earlier mate was told this by someone in the box office, hope it's correct as I am doing same.
On the official site it seems to read there are no discounts on the day. £20 for everyone, £10 concessions.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:21 AM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Putting seats in facing away?

Old 02-08-2019, 09:23 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
I admit I'm going on what mate told me.
From an email I received last night......

----------------------

Don't miss your last chance to secure tickets at the cheapest price for our first outing at Selhurst Park this season, as we take on Bundesliga side Hertha Berlin.

Season Ticket holders and Members can enjoy great discounts when buying tickets in advance, with U12s Free, Juniors £5 and adults £10 – prices increase from midnight Friday 2nd August.

Before the game, head to the Fanzone for the chance to meet Palace legend Gabor Kiraly, who also played for our opponents.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
From an email I received last night......

----------------------

Don't miss your last chance to secure tickets at the cheapest price for our first outing at Selhurst Park this season, as we take on Bundesliga side Hertha Berlin.

Season Ticket holders and Members can enjoy great discounts when buying tickets in advance, with U12s Free, Juniors £5 and adults £10 Ė prices increase from midnight Friday 2nd August.

Before the game, head to the Fanzone for the chance to meet Palace legend Gabor Kiraly, who also played for our opponents.
OK cheers
Old 02-08-2019, 09:52 AM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Are you sure???

Nothings been said/No emails etc.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:52 AM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Been looking forward to seeing my new seats...
Old 02-08-2019, 09:57 AM

Same old Palace, same old confusion.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:57 AM

Pompey Eagle is playing for a contract
Been onto the Box Office again this morning "A email will be sent TODAY to advise as to where we are being relocated in the lower. Alternative is a refund?
Old 02-08-2019, 10:00 AM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
Apparently Wayne Hennesey will be doing the introductions.
Hahaha this comment is superb!
Old 02-08-2019, 10:05 AM
O Captain! My Captain!

Quote:
Been onto the Box Office again this morning "A email will be sent TODAY to advise as to where we are being relocated in the lower. Alternative is a refund?
That is crazy -Loads of people wont read/get the email.

Are you sure the whole of the upper closed?
Old 02-08-2019, 10:27 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Told the same this morning.

Shit isn't it.