Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-05-2019, 02:07 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-05-2019, 06:58 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by trufan View Post
There's no such thing as a friendly against that lot, I'm afraid. Same arseholes who effectively shut down the AWM a decade or so ago. Spots don't change...

Yep, donít like them. Canít we play Rovers instead?
Old 06-07-2019, 02:15 PM

Dannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannea : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone know when the tickets will go on sale?
Old 10-07-2019, 06:04 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Adult: £10
19-21/65+: £5
U19: £1
Old 11-07-2019, 11:06 AM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Ps View Post

Adult: £10
19-21/65+: £5
U19: £1
Do you think I will be able to pay on the day?
I intend to go and a couple of Bristol Rovers mates want to come along and cheer on the Palace.
Old 15-07-2019, 03:19 PM

Worzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWorzel Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've had Several Fans in this area say the same to me if they go they will Pay on the Day.
But this might mean Ticket Prices are increased on the Day??

Mine are in the Post I Believe!
Old 19-07-2019, 10:13 AM

Mick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Has anybody received their tickets for this yet?- I'm currently still waiting.
Old 20-07-2019, 10:30 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Has anybody received their tickets for this yet?- I'm currently still waiting.
Think I remember reading somewhere that they wouldn't be posted out until around yesterday.
Old 21-07-2019, 07:31 AM

Mick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Think I remember reading somewhere that they wouldn't be posted out until around yesterday.
Cheers, hopefully may arrive tomorrow or Tuesday then.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:47 AM

I've received an email from the box office ( surprisingly sent today, on a Sunday), saying that tickets have not yet been received from Bristol City, so hopefully will be sent out to reach us by mid-week.
Old 21-07-2019, 05:14 PM

tomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I've received an email from the box office ( surprisingly sent today, on a Sunday), saying that tickets have not yet been received from Bristol City, so hopefully will be sent out to reach us by mid-week.
Up for some beer in bristol Mick? arriving at 11am
Old 22-07-2019, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomario View Post
Up for some beer in bristol Mick? arriving at 11am
Sounds good to me- where is your first port of call?
Old 22-07-2019, 03:31 PM

tomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Sounds good to me- where is your first port of call?
The Kings Head on Victoriua street for about 11:15am, then heading to the Small Bar, famous royal naval volunteer and Beer Emporium on King Street, and hopefully tap room at the Bristol Beer factory pre game.
Old 22-07-2019, 04:04 PM

Cheers. will no doubt see you.
Old 23-07-2019, 03:42 PM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just rang the ticket office and the only tickets available on the day are in their end so that's where I'll be.
Old 24-07-2019, 05:07 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav View Post
Just rang the ticket office and the only tickets available on the day are in their end so that's where I'll be.
What? We've sold out three blocks (N37, N38 & N39)? That sounds crazy.

But I agree that I can't now buy tix on-line in the Palace end - all options greyed out.....
Old 24-07-2019, 05:52 AM

transformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ticket arrived yesterday ..
Old 24-07-2019, 07:44 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post

But I agree that I can't now buy tix on-line in the Palace end - all options greyed out.....
I bought a ticket in N39 this morning about 8:15

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 24-07-2019, 07:54 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
I bought a ticket in N39 this morning about 8:15
Cheers Woosie, will try again!

Edit : Yup, can now see N39 so booked 2 tix. Thanks!

Last edited by Olympian2; 24-07-2019 at 08:12 AM.
Old 24-07-2019, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post

Not sure, just quoting what Bristol ticket office said,
If there's plenty of Palace making a noise it will be interesting to see it from their end.
What pub's will the majority of us be using?
I live right next to Cabot Circus in the centre.