Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 20-07-2019, 04:32 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
Four pre-season defeats in a week must be a record for us.
Don't be a pessimistic possum.
Barnet/Forest/Bromley is just three
Switzerland was (just) over a week away and we had the 3-3 thriller in Ramsgate anyway
Old 20-07-2019, 04:52 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
Could be wrong, but Bromley’s new Stand doesn’t actually look much bigger, capacity wise, than the one it replaced, just a much higher roof?
Apart from looking better, it’s a lot safer and a tad more comfortable I should imagine
Old 20-07-2019, 06:35 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Bromley - Club XI - Saturday 20 July 2019 - 3pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Henry sounds like he is doing well... or having to do well I guess.
Apparently it was Joe Tupper in the second half, not Henry (too many Henry's on the pitch!).

Edit: After reading the Palace report it was Henry, and Tupper was an unused sub. Left hand meet right hand!
Old 20-07-2019, 07:03 PM

elthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anybody else think that David Boateng No2 had a mare hardly compleated a pass was always beaten when running back & Josh Williams No3 wasn't much better.
Old 20-07-2019, 10:27 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elthameagle View Post
Anybody else think that David Boateng No2 had a mare hardly compleated a pass was always beaten when running back & Josh Williams No3 wasn't much better.
Thought Williams was awful, was in the new end seats and Innis got away with a blatant foul that should have been a pen first half
Old 21-07-2019, 10:12 PM

ian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So many changes going on in the second half, it seems to me that the only player to go the full game was Lewis Hobbs and the only unused sub was Rob Street.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:02 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
... was in the new end seats and Innis got away with a blatant foul that should have been a pen first half
I have a couple of questions, one with my Palace hat on and one with my Bromley hat on!

1) How did it compare to your seat at Palace (assuming you have one), i.e. comfort, leg room etc.? The look pretty "cheap" and flimsy from what I can see in photos.

2) How did they decide who got to sit in the new stand? I saw on the videos a lot of Palace fans in there... was it first come first served, or was there some sort of ticketing?

Either way, nice to see it full one way or the other.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:42 AM
The Spiky One

What's happened to Nikola Tavares? Is he now injured?
Old 22-07-2019, 06:13 AM

elthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelthameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I have a couple of questions, one with my Palace hat on and one with my Bromley hat on!

1) How did it compare to your seat at Palace (assuming you have one), i.e. comfort, leg room etc.? The look pretty "cheap" and flimsy from what I can see in photos.

2) How did they decide who got to sit in the new stand? I saw on the videos a lot of Palace fans in there... was it first come first served, or was there some sort of ticketing?

Either way, nice to see it full one way or the other.
Seating was on first come basis, no segregating and leg room way ok, tiering was good so no interrupted views because of some tall chap
Old 22-07-2019, 07:49 AM

ian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

At least the seats were better than those where I sit in the Main Stand at Palace. More upright and robust and a bit more room so nobody in front leaning back and cutting your knees in half!

My wife and I walked round about fifteen minutes before kick-off (avoiding the spray from the touchline sprinklers!) and was told it was free seating.

Re Tavares (and Dreher) I guess they were in the squad at Forest.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:10 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
What's happened to Nikola Tavares? Is he now injured?
Yeah he, Mitchell and Dreher are injured.

This will be a similar team to the one that played Ramsgate I reckon.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end