Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 10-08-2019, 05:47 PM

p.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minep.stew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sheffield United

Any good pub recommendation ?
Old 10-08-2019, 06:08 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by p.stew View Post
Any good pub recommendation ?
Some of the best are a bit on the wrong side of the city for early kick off perhaps but well worth it afterwards - Kelham Island area.

Tap at the station is very good tbh. Devonshire (fab place) and Brewdog not too far into town. More on the way to ground from station is Rutland and Royal Standard, both more trad pubs. Beer Engine nearby ground is decent too, but as with any of these, might be very busy, that one in particular. All those used to be fine for away fans, the only one that wouldn't be is Beer Engine, depends on any new policy. Colours would be an issue at some.
Old 11-08-2019, 07:49 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
I’m hoping to get to the Eagle - a new Thornbridge pub in the right(ish) direction
Old 12-08-2019, 08:56 AM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If you are not wearing colours and fancy a mini crawl from the Station, then the in-station Sheffield Tap is good, followed by a walk down to Rutland Arms and finally the Beer Engine.

Brewdog and Devonshire Arms are both good options but, you are going a mile or so west out the station instead of going south which is where the ground is in comparison.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 13-08-2019, 07:08 AM

goathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Frog and Parrot was always okay but seeing as we haven't played them for ages don't know what to expect. Only a 10 minute walk to the ground.
Old 13-08-2019, 06:55 PM
Ex Addiscombe

Penshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePenshaw Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The manager of the Howard has been posting this on Palace fan group Facebook pages

"Morning Crystal Palace Fans

My name is Rob I Manage the Howard pub In Sheffield along with my wife Sarahjo

I am based 2 mins from the train station directly opposite from the traffic lights

I would just like to say we welcome Palace fans this Sunday and Bramall lane is only a ten minute walk from us"

He has been getting positive feed back from Palace fans that have been there before.

On Facebook

Crystal Palace North East - Scotland, The Highlands & Islands exiles

https://www.facebook.com/CrystalPala...EastSupporters

or on Twitter

CPFC_NORTH_EAST
@NE_Palace_Fans
Old 14-08-2019, 10:18 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
The Eagle (315 Eccleshall Road) have confirmed that they don't have a "home fans only" policy, so is a good option for pre / post match drinks, especially given the name

They have, however, only been open since June, so haven't yet had a match day crowd to worry about, so can't comment on how it will be on the day.

Last edited by FourtyTwo; 14-08-2019 at 10:21 AM.
Old 17-08-2019, 09:49 AM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Which pub is best for away fans? Never been to Sheffield United before.
Old 18-08-2019, 10:01 AM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In the Beer Engine.
3.00 a pint!
Old 19-08-2019, 10:13 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
We went to the Globe near Sheff station on both the Saturday lunchtime when we arrived and the Sunday before the game.

Cheap beer, footy/cricket on the TV and full of Palace fans yesterday.

The match aside we had a brilliant weekend