Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 12-08-2019, 04:33 PM
Tramps like us baby

SgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spuds away Saturday 14th September 3pm - sold out

When do we think tkts will be available and what sort of allocation do we get. Fancy a day out and it’s on one of my few weekends off.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:39 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtStryker View Post
When do we think tkts will be available and what sort of allocation do we get. Fancy a day out and it’s on one of my few weekends off.
Hope you have 5000 parish points for your day out.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:15 PM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
....and a sturdy pair of walking shoes for the Seven Sisters trudge.....
Old 12-08-2019, 05:27 PM
Tramps like us baby

SgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
4800!! Best get down the shop and buy the wife a present.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:22 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post
....and a sturdy pair of walking shoes for the Seven Sisters trudge.....
Tottenham Hale, a better option
Old 12-08-2019, 07:31 PM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Tottenham Hale, a better option
Shush!
Old 12-08-2019, 07:36 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
I always go to Northumberland Park
Old 16-08-2019, 08:48 AM

transformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
On sale today from 10AM to Away Season Ticket Holders
Old 16-08-2019, 09:06 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
6000+ points Mon 19th August 10am
5500+ points Tue 20th August 10am
5000+ points Wed 21st August 10am
4500+ points Thu 22nd August 10am
4000+ points Fri 23rd August 10am

£30.00 Adults
£19.00 Over 65
£22.50 18-21
£17.00 Under 18

Coach travel £17 departing 11:30am
Old 16-08-2019, 09:18 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerman View Post
On sale today from 10AM to Away Season Ticket Holders
Thanks mate. Funnily I seem to have a Friday 10am automatic 'ping' go off in my mind these days, whether or not the club send an email!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 16-08-2019, 09:22 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Spuds away Saturday 14th September 3pm

Bought one in the first row. Dunno why.

**** it, it’ll do. Me and all my mates.
Old 16-08-2019, 09:32 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Bought one in the first row. Dunno why.

**** it, it’ll do. Me and all my mates.
Siddown
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 16-08-2019, 09:37 AM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
6000+ points Mon 19th August 10am
5500+ points Tue 20th August 10am
5000+ points Wed 21st August 10am
4500+ points Thu 22nd August 10am
4000+ points Fri 23rd August 10am

£30.00 Adults
£19.00 Over 65
£22.50 18-21
£17.00 Under 18

Coach travel £17 departing 11:30am
94 points short of getting one on Monday Moving house and forgetting to pick up my season ticket to go to the Club Shop in July has bitten me in the behind.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!

Last edited by Norwich_Eagle; 16-08-2019 at 09:45 AM.
Old 16-08-2019, 09:37 AM

transformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Thanks mate. Funnily I seem to have a Friday 10am automatic 'ping' go off in my mind these days, whether or not the club send an email!
Yep me too ! It'll probably be the day & time we draw our last breath .
An e-mail from Paul McGowan will warn of the Grim Reaper approaching ...:
Old 16-08-2019, 09:52 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I wonder if demand will be anywhere near as hot as it was last time.
Old 16-08-2019, 10:05 AM
Collecting Palace tat

I would guess that Gold Members will use their one ballot entry for this game, as I can't see any other games needing so many points for the first phase

Old 16-08-2019, 10:37 AM

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’ll need to buy a few more beers.
Old 16-08-2019, 11:39 AM
Flying High

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Flying back for this now. I've got enough for monday as a gold member but my mum who's a season ticket holder doesn't! Gotta be hot on it Tuesday then.

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 16-08-2019, 11:48 AM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
6000 must be highest yet for away game don't see demand be as high as last year will sell out easy but last year opening of stadium made it mad .fans who for whatever reason could get a ticket corperate e400 ect did think it will be back to a normal London derby crowd who would normally go .I see members of palace staff at that game that you never see at a away game .
Old 16-08-2019, 12:32 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Weren't there loads of corporates last year who got tickets from the club ahead of loyal fans?