Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 16-08-2019, 01:32 PM

James SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Does anyone know how the away ticket ballot works for Gold members?
Old 16-08-2019, 02:08 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James SG View Post
Gold members can put themselves in the ballot for one of the 19 league away games during the season

This is the form:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Many away games go all the way to general sale, even if you have no points (I think Old Trafford next week is on general sale with 0 points required as an example)

So it is probably best using your one ballot entry for a game you don't think you'd otherwise have a chance of having enough points for - Brighton away, a London derby or even Liverpool away perhaps
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 16-08-2019, 04:05 PM

James SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Gold members can put themselves in the ballot for one of the 19 league away games during the season

This is the form:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Many away games go all the way to general sale, even if you have no points (I think Old Trafford next week is on general sale with 0 points required as an example)

So it is probably best using your one ballot entry for a game you don't think you'd otherwise have a chance of having enough points for - Brighton away, a London derby or even Liverpool away perhaps
Cheers, do you know if the Spurs ballot has already taken place?
Old 16-08-2019, 04:42 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I don't know, but it says you have to apply at least 4 weeks ahead. Which is tomorrow!

If it turns out you missed the ballot cut-off, they'll give you another go for a different game.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 16-08-2019, 04:49 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Apparently there are 300 away S/T members this season slightly up on last season
Old 16-08-2019, 05:00 PM

CPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I applied a few weeks ago and have heard nothing, not even a receipt that I've applied
Old 16-08-2019, 05:14 PM

Quote:
I don't know, but it says you have to apply at least 4 weeks ahead. Which is tomorrow!

If it turns out you missed the ballot cut-off, they'll give you another go for a different game.

Thanks again!
Old 16-08-2019, 06:40 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Powell View Post
Apparently there are 300 away S/T members this season slightly up on last season
The way away fixtures panned out early on worth doing if not a high loyalty points fan even if you get kicked out in new year for missing 3 games you have had a good run getting spurs arsenal Chelsea tickets ect
Old 16-08-2019, 08:17 PM

Quote:

Sorry mate another question, I joined Gold to try to get Spurs tickets as i am short of th points i expect to be requried, any idea how i apply to the ballot?
Old 16-08-2019, 08:42 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Submit the form (link in post no. 22 above) to the box office asap. Ideally tomorrow morning. And even that doesn't guarantee a ticket (they will run a ballot if too many people put in for Spurs via this method)

Old 16-08-2019, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Submit the form (link in post no. 22 above) to the box office asap. Ideally tomorrow morning. And even that doesn't guarantee a ticket (they will run a ballot if too many people put in for Spurs via this method)
Sorry didnt see you had posted that link earlier.

All submitted, hope i get selected....Thanks for the help!
Old 17-08-2019, 06:32 AM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I did my ballot entry for this months ago (well, as soon as the form was available). No automatic confirmation, but I emailed the box office and they confirmed they'd received it. I think the system lacks a bit of transparency. How many tickets will be set aside for each away game? Will that be determined by demand? When will successful applicants hear?

To be honest, I think pretty much every away game went to members last year except Brighton, Spurs, Watford (FA Cup) and maybe Chelsea if memory serves.
Old 17-08-2019, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanjt View Post
I did my ballot entry for this months ago (well, as soon as the form was available). No automatic confirmation, but I emailed the box office and they confirmed they'd received it. I think the system lacks a bit of transparency. How many tickets will be set aside for each away game? Will that be determined by demand? When will successful applicants hear?

To be honest, I think pretty much every away game went to members last year except Brighton, Spurs, Watford (FA Cup) and maybe Chelsea if memory serves.
I got told if you have been succesful you will hear by the end of next week.
Old 19-08-2019, 07:21 AM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I got told if you have been succesful you will hear by the end of next week.
Email arrived today , mate got one.
Old 19-08-2019, 07:39 AM

CPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yeah I got one too
Old 19-08-2019, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mether View Post
Email arrived today , mate got one.
Balls i missed out
Old 19-08-2019, 09:34 AM

jcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anybody else having an issue where they don't have sufficient points, but friends and family do, yet still can't purchase tickets?
Old 19-08-2019, 09:37 AM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcreedy View Post
Anybody else having an issue where they don't have sufficient points, but friends and family do, yet still can't purchase tickets?
Are you logging on as them as that is the only way you will be able to buy today - if you log in you wont be able to buy until your points reach the threshold
Old 19-08-2019, 10:27 AM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My mate just got the email too, so looks like we're going (we did a joint application, and it says he's got two) - great news!
Old 19-08-2019, 10:58 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanjt View Post

I agree there should be some transparency re how many tickets are being set aside for the ballot.

I wonder what those on comparatively high points but not able to purchase for several more days feel about it.

I’m puzzled why they felt the need to introduce this ballot when most games go down the priority ladder to members anyway. I can see the marketing attraction and if it’s just a few tickets then there’s little harm done. But for the most popular matches it does mean that others with points are not getting tickets which they otherwise would have done.