Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 21-08-2019, 06:29 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Also got the email today, plan to get a refund and not go.
Old 21-08-2019, 07:46 PM
Probationary User

Footiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Same here. Happened several times before! Next time I'll just buy on the first day in the Main Stand, and so the vicious cycle will continue!

I did laugh that in the email they said "your seat will be relocated into the lower tier of the Holmesdale Road stand, in a central location as close to the back as possible" which is just about the last place I'd choose!

How ironic that they want me to move there next Tuesday as Parish kicked me out of the most central seat in the back row of the Holmesdale Lower after sitting there for the past 21 seasons!
Old 21-08-2019, 07:53 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footiebabe21 View Post
How ironic that they want me to move there next Tuesday as Parish kicked me out of the most central seat in the back row of the Holmesdale Lower after sitting there for the past 21 seasons!
Iíd complain if I were you...

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 21-08-2019, 08:38 PM
54 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Powell View Post
Also got the email today, plan to get a refund and not go.
I, you and plenty of others have clearly been messed around, but I have to say that seems like a bit of an overreaction.
Old 21-08-2019, 08:46 PM
Probationary User

Footiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses growFootiebabe21 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Iíd complain if I were you...

I plan on going in the Whitehorse for a change.
Only sat there once, when we beat Barnsley 4-3, as Holmesdale hadnít been finished in time.
Old 21-08-2019, 10:50 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Only sat there once, when we beat Barnsley 4-3, as Holmesdale hadnít been finished in time.
I did that for a one of game it's pretty grim when for same price you can use a lounge in main stand if it was half the price of a main stand seat would use it but not same price
Old 22-08-2019, 12:38 AM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Quote:

I would sum up the atmosphere in the Whitehorse as something akin to waiting at a bus shelter for far longer than you had bargained for.

Itís ok if you want to hear the away support taking the piss for the best part of two hours though.
Old 22-08-2019, 08:05 AM
Banned by Moderators

Jaime'sIceAxe Jaime'sIceAxe Jaime'sIceAxe Jaime'sIceAxe Jaime'sIceAxe Jaime'sIceAxe Jaime'sIceAxe Jaime'sIceAxe Jaime'sIceAxe Jaime'sIceAxe Jaime'sIceAxe
would've been nice to sit in the Upper Tier with a bit of space around, but the club wants to save some pennies so they have to close that too even after selling tickets for there.

disappointing.

I don't blame Keith for not wanting to go now either.
Old 22-08-2019, 10:59 AM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime'sIceAxe View Post
would've been nice to sit in the Upper Tier with a bit of space around, but the club wants to save some pennies so they have to close that too even after selling tickets for there.

disappointing.

I don't blame Keith for not wanting to go now either.
Money wise probaly be low income from crowd a pound for a kid will add to gate but not much money wise cup crowds have been poor for a while now including Liverpool and spurs concidering how many away fans would have been in stadium . Agree not good about squashing fans into few areas tho think once fans get into habit of not going cup games it's hard to get them back not letting fans have there usual st seat reserved for few days is a mistake in my opinion as well .
Old 25-08-2019, 09:45 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
I cannot see the answer on the Palace website. Does anybody know if there will be a cash/card turnstile open on Tuesday evening or do you have to go to the book office first to buy a ticket? I will not know till late in the day if l can make it and having to go around to the box office first would be a pain. TIA
Old 25-08-2019, 07:11 PM

Bobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
I cannot see the answer on the Palace website. Does anybody know if there will be a cash/card turnstile open on Tuesday evening or do you have to go to the book office first to buy a ticket? I will not know till late in the day if l can make it and having to go around to the box office first would be a pain. TIA
There hasn't been cash turnstiles at Selhurst for decades.

Quote:
To be fair when you give the ball away like we did it was an accident waiting to happen, it was almost like Dr Who for me when I was a kid but no sofa to hide behind so I had my face in my hands for all of the 2nd half.
Old 25-08-2019, 07:55 PM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Woodruff View Post
There hasn't been cash turnstiles at Selhurst for decades.
So that's a no then?
Old 25-08-2019, 08:02 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
There certainly won't be an actual cash turnstile but tickets may be available from windows around the ground as well as from the box office itself. I'm not actually sure as I haven't bought a ticket on the day for years. Someone on here should know whether they still do that.
Old 25-08-2019, 10:00 PM

Johnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The club are certainly not putting supporters first and I found having my seats changed a real pain. Within an hour of getting the email they put me in different seats, making it difficult to get a refund. Could at least give some extra Parrish points!!
Old 26-08-2019, 11:23 AM

16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray16eagles is like ice, their footing does betray
I think the kids and concessions ages and prices spot on but...adults should be £12.5 advance £17.5 on day, in my opinion we should look to get as many in for these games should be less about makinv money. With more kids attending these games, its good to show them the support we can achieve.
Old 26-08-2019, 12:08 PM

libran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone know how many we've sold for this?
Old 26-08-2019, 07:12 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Weirdly I got an email saying they'd put me in a new place and then never got one telling me where that is. Logged on tonight and they've been cancelled (although no sign of a refund). I have emailed the box office asking to move back to the usual place I sit in the Whitehorse. Hoping it will be sorted as I am out all day tomorrow and then arriving at SP so can't print anything either. Anyone else in this predicament, its all a bit of a shambles TBH. They have also deleted the Parish points which is very weird.
Old 26-08-2019, 08:44 PM

bestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Slightly off topic. I realise the Holmesdale Upper is shut but does anybody know if the Red and blue bar will be open. Cheers
Old 27-08-2019, 08:26 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by libran View Post
Anyone know how many we've sold for this?
No but Colchester have sold over 1400 tickets and are advising fans that they can buy tickets at Selhurst this evening (their allocation was 3000).
Old 27-08-2019, 09:37 AM

Webb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I booked three tickets for the upper tier before they closed it, sent the email to reallocate and move everyone to the lower - weirdly, both sets of tickets arrived in the same delivery, albeit in separate envelopes. Seems odd to still post out non-valid now cancelled/void tickets. (presumably, these were sent after the email was sent as they were sent first class and arrived on Saturday)

All a bit of a shambles really.

Hoping the Red and Blue bar will still be open, but assuming not.

Lots of available seats still showing on the online booking pages, guessing it will be around 5,000/6,000 or so?