Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 29-08-2019, 09:59 AM

Cambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Babies at Selhurst

This may sound stupid (and it might be) but does anyone know whether you can take a baby (under 1) to a game without a ticket?

I ask as my brother can't make the game on Saturday and my wife is keen to come to the game (season ticket holders in the Upper Holmesdale). We have a 7 month old though and unsure about child care at short notice.

I've had a look on the club website and can't see any info, and thought I'd likely get a quicker response here and some people may even have experience of bringing a small child and can advise whether it's fine or a terrible idea.

I think she'd probably enjoy it and our seats are in quite a sedate part of the ground. We'd have a sling rather than pram as well (I'm not that stupid).

Cheers!
Old 29-08-2019, 10:05 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
If your snapper is in a sling or somesuch I can't see any problems.
Old 29-08-2019, 10:10 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
I know they let them in for free at Crewe
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 29-08-2019, 10:17 AM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm sure I read somewhere that child has to be 3 but I saw a baby in a holdall thing at last home game so maybe it's different for very young or steward didn't notice when they came in .
Old 29-08-2019, 10:18 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
It was a few years ago, but it used to be okay (I supposedly got 'permission' from the stadium manager via the old box office manageress, Mandy Anderson-Myers - remember her!!!)

Might be worth seeing if you can move your seat to a family area for the game - the people in those sections are likely to be more tolerant of you having a baby with you in a family block.

Facilities in the ground were pretty non-existant when I used to bring mine as a baby, therefore a visit to the baby change room which is within the front bit of Sainsbury's is really useful pre-match.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 29-08-2019, 10:23 AM

Cambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCambridge Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
It was a few years ago, but it used to be okay (I supposedly got 'permission' from the stadium manager via the old box office manageress, Mandy Anderson-Myers - remember her!!!)

Might be worth seeing if you can move your seat to a family area for the game - the people in those sections are likely to be more tolerant of you having a baby with you in a family block.

Facilities in the ground were pretty non-existant when I used to bring mine as a baby, therefore a visit to the baby change room which is within the front bit of Sainsbury's is really useful pre-match.
Thanks - good advice! I don't think changing her in the gents in the upper would be much fun!
Old 29-08-2019, 10:24 AM

jcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brave man. I'm too scared to bring my 3 year old.
Old 29-08-2019, 10:49 AM
Right up the Sainsbury's.

Jim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There's a fella in the Whitehorse who has been bringing his kid along for a few years now from babe-in-arms to now a toddler.
Most of the game the baby spent sleeping, which meant it fitted in perfectly well with the rest of us in there.
Old 29-08-2019, 11:00 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambridge Eagle View Post
Thanks - good advice! I don't think changing her in the gents in the upper would be much fun!
One reason why we waited until ours was out of nappies.

I think it depends on your baby. Does she settle calmly in your arms or is she a constant wriggler? It’s a long time to sit still, so she might be v distracting for you and potentially annoying for the person beside you if you’re in an area where there is cramped seat space.

What is she like with noise?

However, in some ways a calm baby is easier than a toddler!

In your situation, I’d maybe give it a go but agree beforehand that if it doesn’t work out then you’ll leave early. What would you feel about paying for 2 adults to see a match but possibly having to leave before the end? Worth the gamble, or too much cost/grief?
Old 29-08-2019, 11:18 AM
Through Infinity & Beyond

cjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Someone front row of main stand for the berlin game brought their baby in who was prob a few months old and put them in their car seat!
Old 30-08-2019, 10:04 AM

sbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Only posting in this to easily follow discussions. I, too, have a young'un (6 months) and I know the wife wants to start using her seat again soon and bringing baby with would be ideal.
Old 30-08-2019, 10:22 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I've never been scared of bringing mine. I took mine when she had just turned 2 and as Yoda said, a baby in some ways is easier than a toddler as they can't walk. I just trapped mine in to an end aisle where she can't get out. She's 4 now and still can't sit still but I realise that and know what I'm getting into when taking her. It's not her fault and It's my choice to take her after all. I did used to say sorry to the people next to us in advance if she couldn't sit still when we weren't in an end of aisle seat an no one over the last couple of years has had any beef with me about it. This is her first year as a season ticket holder and we're not in a family enclosure so hopefully those around will be cool with her. Time will tell as we moved to the family enclosure game to accommodate my parents for the Everton game. I think babies don't count as they don't require their own seat anyway. Just give it a go, if it doesn't work then you leave early for one match.
Old 30-08-2019, 10:56 AM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambridge Eagle View Post
This may sound stupid (and it might be) but does anyone know whether you can take a baby (under 1) to a game without a ticket?

I ask as my brother can't make the game on Saturday and my wife is keen to come to the game (season ticket holders in the Upper Holmesdale). We have a 7 month old though and unsure about child care at short notice.

I've had a look on the club website and can't see any info, and thought I'd likely get a quicker response here and some people may even have experience of bringing a small child and can advise whether it's fine or a terrible idea.

I think she'd probably enjoy it and our seats are in quite a sedate part of the ground. We'd have a sling rather than pram as well (I'm not that stupid).

Cheers!
She wasn't born yesterday...she may not walk, talk, eat or **** in a manner generally considered as civilized just yet, but she sure as hell knows she wont enjoy Saturday afternoon at Selhurst!
Old 30-08-2019, 11:01 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Years ago when daughter NKE was 18 months I had to take her or miss the match. It was a night match on the old Holmesdale terrace and it wasn't a problem. (It was the night Salako had to go in goal).
Old 30-08-2019, 11:25 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Years ago when daughter NKE was 18 months I had to take her or miss the match. It was a night match on the old Holmesdale terrace and it wasn't a problem. (It was the night Salako had to go in goal).
What a match - wasn't that the Wimbledon 4-3 game?
Old 30-08-2019, 11:46 AM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just watch where you’re sitting from a noise perspective as drum in LH would be very loud for babies hearing