Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 19-07-2005, 02:27 PM

citizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quick update . Tomorrow we have 5 players so far

Me
Dancoo
Reps AJ
Ebyeeckeagle
Johnson

Theres 3 more people that have expressed an interest in next week as well which is nearly a full table if everyone shows .

Just to recap 8.30-8.45 on the table " bbs" in Ladbrokes private section , password "onesize" .
Old 19-07-2005, 02:34 PM

citizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle

What are you looking for in your first two cards to keep you in? (Besides pairs, obviously.)
Any two cards can be playable depending on position and how many your up against ...Premium hands like AA , KK , AK are always nice to have but you don't see them that often unfortunately .

As Dancoo said a lot of people have their favourites , i like suited connecters personally because if you hit a straight or flush then hardly any one will put you on it ...So theres a good chance you might take a big pot .
Old 19-07-2005, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Strathclyde Eagle
Just started on the Yahoo! version to see what all the fuss is about.
Theres some good stuff on this site which is helpful if your quite new to poker To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 19-07-2005, 02:43 PM
The Eagle HAS landed.....

ukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll be in tomorrow night guys - I'll be in from playing 5 aside footie about 8.15 so should just make the start time - probably nearer 8.45 though.

Will use this name (probably) if not, I'l lidentify myself...........
Eastbourne Eagles
Kent CCC
Old 19-07-2005, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ukjay_29
I'll be in tomorrow night guys
Nice one
Old 19-07-2005, 03:07 PM

Just to be fair about this if you want to play in next weeks game ( 27/8) then post after Wednesday this week that way if more than 10 people want to play its on a first come first served basis ...Of course if theres a lot more than 10 than it would be simple enough to open up another table ..

Any thoughts on this anyone ?
Old 20-07-2005, 09:15 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How many have we got for tonight?

I may be able to play for about an hour (depending on the start time) before I have to trudge off to work.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 20-07-2005, 11:54 AM

6 so far Oz_da ....we're starting at 8.30 - 8-45 . Don't know what that is your time .
Old 20-07-2005, 12:03 PM
Pint half full member

KevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Am well up for this, unfortunately, for the forseeable future, Wednesdays are no good for me/
Old 20-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Hm. Having problems with the Ladbrookes registration. They have referred me to helpdesk thing.
Old 20-07-2005, 02:27 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
Originally posted by ebyeeckeagle
Hm. Having problems with the Ladbrookes registration. They have referred me to helpdesk thing.
I haven't signed up yet, will 'try' when I get home.

Looks like it might end up being heads up from the start.
Old 20-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Weekdays are no good for me as I am working while ya'll will be playing. Since I'm 5 hours behind, the weekend would be best for me. Can Yanks sign up for Ladbrokes?
Old 20-07-2005, 04:32 PM

I'm pretty sure Ladbrokes now let Americans play ...As far as weekends go it all depends on how popular this weekday one turns out to be .

Also theres nothing to stop people just posting a time and date on here when they want a game it doesn't have to be wednesdays at all . The private table can be used at any time .
Old 20-07-2005, 04:35 PM
The Eagle HAS landed.....

ukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineukjay_29 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will look to see you tonight.

I've been roped in to overtime which knocks the 5 a side on the head but I'll look to get to the table as cloase as I can to 8.45 - Can we join in if we are late?
Eastbourne Eagles
Kent CCC
Old 20-07-2005, 05:03 PM

As long as you don't mind waiting for any game to finish ...With 5-6 players it shouldn't take too long .
Old 20-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Still having a problem. Tech desk at Ladbrookes are looking it.
Old 20-07-2005, 07:06 PM

Hopefully they can sort it out . Won't it let you register or something ?
Old 20-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Call me Ishmael

Yeah. Not transferring my details in the 'real player' registration.
I've noticed a freeline number, so will try that rather than the email which I have been using.
Old 20-07-2005, 07:18 PM

Ladbrokes phone customer services have been spot-on when i've used them before .
Old 20-07-2005, 07:21 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Well, I've got my seat.