Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 12-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Reculer pour mieux sauter

Chester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not really taking off is it
Old 12-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You'd think it was difficult...

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:13 PM

SamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yer, you would. It's just boring, Zzzzzzzzzzz
Old 12-12-2007, 03:14 PM

SamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSamTheOldGoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd MUCH rather see a pot where someone feels they played it well, not just a big pot, one with a thin value bet on the river etc than bad beat junk.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:25 PM

iamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by SamTheOldGoat
I'd MUCH rather see a pot where someone feels they played it well, not just a big pot, one with a thin value bet on the river etc than bad beat junk.
Your right but i had to call with AK to a lunatic in that case. i was

hoping he had an Ace Queen but werent to be. Cash games are deadly

to be tilting and thats what i do when i get unlucky so in the future im

leaving a table as soon as i am steaming about anything. Generally Love

playing cash games especially when your winning.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:51 PM

Yup, I agree with you, I'd make the call all day long if you've seen his maniac image.

If I lose a few buy ins after the obvious reload I'll just play a couple of SNG's to 'lose steam' or switch off the laptop.

How does everyone else deal with a bad session>?
Old 12-12-2007, 03:53 PM

Gav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerGav The Hamster ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Tilt and lose a load more

I'm not joking either.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:03 PM

iamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Last night i did exactly what Gav described above. Doesn't feel good

but love the fact that it exists because you can take advantage of it

with the tilters giving you gifts. Im only new to this game so it will take

a while for me to build up some sort of disregard for money because

when im like that, i could take the bad beats and be like a machine

never tilting. So then your leaving ureslef a good chance to be up from

then on.
Old 12-12-2007, 05:30 PM

Game #4584005663: 1200 Guaranteed (ID6054121) 20+2 - Hold'em NL (150/300) - 2007/12/12 - 17:20:57 (UK)
Table "6054121 - 2" Seat 4 is the button.
Seat 1: Jul190413 (3450 in chips)
Seat 2: Mr_skeer (3773 in chips)
Seat 3: Thrice778 (9430 in chips)
Seat 4: Ant040689 (7852 in chips)
Seat 5: badboy100 (7391 in chips)
Seat 7: Leea2909 (6851 in chips)
badboy100: posts the ante 25
Leea2909: posts the ante 25
Jul190413: posts the ante 25
Mr_skeer: posts the ante 25
Thrice778: posts the ante 25
Ant040689: posts the ante 25
badboy100: posts small blind 150
Leea2909: posts big blind 300
----- HOLE CARDS -----
dealt to Ant040689 [9c Ah]
Jul190413: folds
Mr_skeer: folds
Thrice778: folds
Ant040689: raises to 900
badboy100: folds
Leea2909: calls 600
----- FLOP ----- [6c Tc 4d]
Leea2909: bets 1200
Ant040689: raises to 6927 and is all-in
Leea2909: is all-in 4726
Returned uncalled bets 1,001 to Ant040689
----- TURN ----- [6c Tc 4d][3h]
----- RIVER ----- [6c Tc 4d 3h][Kc]
----- SHOW DOWN -----
Ant040689: shows [9c Ah] (High Card Ace)
Leea2909: shows [Kd 6d] (Two Pairs, Kings and Sixes, Ten high)
Leea2909 collected 13952 from Main pot
----- SUMMARY -----
Total pot 13952 Main pot 13952 Rake 0
Board [6c Tc 4d 3h Kc]
Seat 1: Jul190413 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: Mr_skeer folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: Thrice778 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: Ant040689 (button) showed [9c Ah] and lost with High Card Ace
Seat 5: badboy100 (small blind) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: Leea2909 (big blind) showed [Kd 6d] and won (13952) with Two Pairs, Kings and Sixes, Ten high

This hurt lol, but what can i say its the way i play. I try not to rhyme but i do it all the time...
Old 12-12-2007, 05:37 PM

Chester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That does not even qualify for the bad beats thread.

I am not sure which is worse your shove or their call although their call is dire surely
Old 12-12-2007, 05:52 PM

It was a bluff plain and simple and she knew i was at it and made a brilliant call. Fair play to her she made a masterclass call. This was on the bubble as well i was hoping i wud take advantage of rocks wanting the money but picked on the wrong person. Weren't surprised she called with so little as well.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by iamanuplander
and what about if he had me covered in chips? normally if he did have me covered its an automatic fold.
Depends how you value AK. I will usually fold to an all in raise from a small stack because a) there is no value to call, if I am all in I want the whole of someones stack not a pile of crap and b) they are more likely to be calling with a pocket pair at least and I really don't want to lose to 22 with AK. However if I had raised significantly pre-flop and then called all in I would be calling as I would be fairly pot committed.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 12-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by iamanuplander
It was a bluff plain and simple and she knew i was at it and made a brilliant call. Fair play to her she made a masterclass call. This was on the bubble as well i was hoping i wud take advantage of rocks wanting the money but picked on the wrong person. Weren't surprised she called with so little as well.
3x BB preflop raise screams standard Ax, followed by push on flop, especially if you had been caught with AK etc before, quite easy to shove with a bit of the flop.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

Old 12-12-2007, 09:10 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

What are you tourney pros doing on the re-raise on the turn here...

*********** # 12 **************
PokerStars Game #13816541417: Tournament #69509728, $2.00+$0.20 Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2007/12/12 - 15:31:46 (ET)
Table '69509728 83' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: wolfwoll (4580 in chips)
Seat 2: Hoti04 (3270 in chips)
Seat 3: stenne1 (3150 in chips)
Seat 4: Michele6012 (14500 in chips)
Seat 5: saul1664 (4110 in chips)
Seat 6: rsparr (4830 in chips)
Hoti04: posts small blind 75
stenne1: posts big blind 150
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to saul1664 [Kd Qd]
Michele6012: folds
saul1664: raises 300 to 450
rsparr: calls 450
wolfwoll: folds
Hoti04: folds
stenne1: folds
*** FLOP *** [7d Qc Qs]
saul1664: bets 450
*** TURN *** [7d Qc Qs] [Ac]
rsparr: raises 1650 to 2100
saul1664: raises 1110 to 3210 and is all-in
rsparr: calls 1110
*** RIVER *** [7d Qc Qs Ac] [2s]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
saul1664: shows [Kd Qd] (three of a kind, Queens)
rsparr: shows [As Ad] (a full house, Aces full of Queens)
rsparr collected 8445 from pot
Yurik_Ross is connected
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 8445 | Rake 0
Board [7d Qc Qs Ac 2s]
Seat 1: wolfwoll (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: Hoti04 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 3: stenne1 (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 4: Michele6012 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: saul1664 showed [Kd Qd] and lost with three of a kind, Queens
Seat 6: rsparr showed [As Ad] and won (8445) with a full house, Aces full of Queens

Old 12-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

And this one for Omaha, was in 1st place since 1st hand and in the top ten all the way. Have big chip leader to my left. Top 18 get paid, I am 9th of 20, am I folding at all once this flop hits, knowing he's drawing to flush or straight.

Transcript for your last 1 games requested by saul1664 (saul1664@hotmail.com)
*********** # 1 **************
PokerStars Game #13817824861: Tournament #69509732, $10+$1 Omaha Pot Limit - Level VIII (200/400) - 2007/12/12 - 16:35:22 (ET)
Table '69509732 5' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 1: fuyopame (19710 in chips)
Seat 3: saul1664 (11334 in chips)
Seat 4: Pete 99 (33233 in chips)
Seat 5: amberbock05 (13235 in chips)
Seat 6: thopra (10782 in chips)
Seat 7: knoedelspezi (2550 in chips)
Seat 8: DON_PP (21370 in chips)
thopra: posts small blind 200
knoedelspezi: posts big blind 400
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to saul1664 [Qh 2c Ah Ad]
DON_PP: folds
fuyopame: folds
saul1664: raises 1000 to 1400
Pete 99: raises 1800 to 3200
amberbock05: folds
thopra: folds
knoedelspezi: folds
saul1664: calls 1800
*** FLOP *** [Js 8s Ac]
saul1664: bets 7000
Pete 99: raises 7000 to 14000
saul1664: calls 1134 and is all-in
*** TURN *** [Js 8s Ac] [Qs]
*** RIVER *** [Js 8s Ac Qs] [6c]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
saul1664: shows [Qh 2c Ah Ad] (three of a kind, Aces)
Pete 99: shows [Ks Th 9s 9d] (a flush, King high)
Pete 99 collected 23268 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 23268 | Rake 0
Board [Js 8s Ac Qs 6c]
Seat 1: fuyopame folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: saul1664 showed [Qh 2c Ah Ad] and lost with three of a kind, Aces
Seat 4: Pete 99 showed [Ks Th 9s 9d] and won (23268) with a flush, King high
Seat 5: amberbock05 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: thopra (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 7: knoedelspezi (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 8: DON_PP folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Old 12-12-2007, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by saul1664
What are you tourney pros doing on the re-raise on the turn here...

*********** # 12 **************
PokerStars Game #13816541417: Tournament #69509728, $2.00+$0.20 Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2007/12/12 - 15:31:46 (ET)
Table '69509728 83' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: wolfwoll (4580 in chips)
Seat 2: Hoti04 (3270 in chips)
Seat 3: stenne1 (3150 in chips)
Seat 4: Michele6012 (14500 in chips)
Seat 5: saul1664 (4110 in chips)
Seat 6: rsparr (4830 in chips)
Hoti04: posts small blind 75
stenne1: posts big blind 150
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to saul1664 [Kd Qd]
Michele6012: folds
saul1664: raises 300 to 450
wolfwoll: folds
Hoti04: folds
stenne1: folds
*** FLOP *** [7d Qc Qs]
*** TURN *** [7d Qc Qs] [Ac]
rsparr: raises 1650 to 2100
saul1664: raises 1110 to 3210 and is all-in
rsparr: calls 1110
*** RIVER *** [7d Qc Qs Ac] [2s]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
saul1664: shows [Kd Qd] (three of a kind, Queens)
rsparr: shows [As Ad] (a full house, Aces full of Queens)
rsparr collected 8445 from pot
Yurik_Ross is connected
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 8445 | Rake 0
Board [7d Qc Qs Ac 2s]
Seat 1: wolfwoll (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: Hoti04 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 3: stenne1 (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 4: Michele6012 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: saul1664 showed [Kd Qd] and lost with three of a kind, Queens
Seat 6: rsparr showed [As Ad] and won (8445) with a full house, Aces full of Queens
To be honest with you i wouldn't have raised with KQ suited from early position like u did even though it was just a min raise because as soon as you open a pot people with monsters obviously don't have to so can conceal the strength of their hands by just calling that raise knowing it is likely not many people at all are going to call after u made the initial raise.

u shud have called and let sumone bet out and u may have seen his strength in whatever bet he came out with.

after the flop there was nothing u cud do.

was busy while writing this so i hope it made sense.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:18 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Yes, I know, but was taking significant amount of pots down with pre flop raises, and it was 6 handed, obviously not doing that on a 9 handed table. If I'd have put him on AA, would have shoved all in on flop.

Old 13-12-2007, 12:01 AM

Eagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally posted by saul1664
And this one for Omaha, was in 1st place since 1st hand and in the top ten all the way. Have big chip leader to my left. Top 18 get paid, I am 9th of 20,
Saul I'm sorry but its posts like this that confuse the hell out of people. And just don't make any sense whatsoever. I take you saying 'was in 1st place since 1st hand' as meaning you was in 1st place since the 1st hand, yet within 20 or so words you have contradicted this statement three times Firstly by saying you was in the top ten all the way then by saying you have the big chip leader to your left and lastly by saying you were 9th out of 20. I know people get pissed off with your bad beat stories but posting the sort of nonsense as above IMO is much worse, certainly considering as you have shown many times previously you do know what you're talking about.
Old 13-12-2007, 01:09 AM
Eating Organic Thistles

Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle Of Cray
Saul I'm sorry but its posts like this that confuse the hell out of people. And just don't make any sense whatsoever. I take you saying 'was in 1st place since 1st hand' as meaning you was in 1st place since the 1st hand, yet within 20 or so words you have contradicted this statement three times Firstly by saying you was in the top ten all the way then by saying you have the big chip leader to your left and lastly by saying you were 9th out of 20. I know people get pissed off with your bad beat stories but posting the sort of nonsense as above IMO is much worse, certainly considering as you have shown many times previously you do know what you're talking about.
I was all in first hand which put me in 1st place and was never out of the top 10, when I played this hand I was 9th out of 20th, with cash out at 18th place, I had about 10K, chip leader to my left had 40K. It's the hand I want analysed, not my position in the tournament.

Old 13-12-2007, 02:12 AM

Watching Annette play again the girl is a dream. How she can play with a million people asking her shit and have a conversation with them i have no idea.

A big leak in my game is my ability to steal blinds, what are people's tips/articles or books to read?

Probably linked to one or vice versa is wanting to improve my positional play too