Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 27-04-2019, 11:30 PM

DaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Talksport were saying today when announcing the team news for our match that the news they were hearing is that Wan-Bissaka to Man Utd was a done deal??

Anyone heard anything on this or just usual media speculation?
Old 28-04-2019, 12:01 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
Talksport were saying today when announcing the team news for our match that the news they were hearing is that Wan-Bissaka to Man Utd was a done deal??

Anyone heard anything on this or just usual media speculation?
I heard similar speculation a while back but I'm still pretty sure it's just speculation at the moment. Wouldn't surprise me at all if it comes to pass though.
Old 28-04-2019, 12:17 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I would think Man City are more in need of a left back. Or would AWB just be a bench warmer?
Old 28-04-2019, 07:23 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I fully expect him to go this summer, whilst I'll be gutted right backs are more replaceable as opposed to players like Zaha. And it will give us some money for much needed investment this summer.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 28-04-2019, 07:27 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I heard similar speculation a while back but I'm still pretty sure it's just speculation at the moment. Wouldn't surprise me at all if it comes to pass though.
Wouldn’t surprise me if it was a huge double deal incl Wilf .
Old 28-04-2019, 07:38 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
I get not wanting to player exchange in favor of a flat fee, but I wish I had the confidence of some of you that we could actually use that money effectively :P
it is actually more to do with the fact that player exchange deals do not actually happen very often. They were quite common years ago when clubs could simply transfer players around whenever they felt like it and the player had no say in the matter, but now it's a complicated business
Old 28-04-2019, 07:39 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
That would have to leave us at least 100m in the bank AFTER wilfs sell on fee is factored in.

Also very early. We need time to replace them, get the players in the squad and have a preseason with no wilf

Also bring its own problems like Sakho probably wanting to leave, teams knowing we got mega money and doubling fees. Also knowing we cant wait until deadline day to sign crucial players

Not impossible but it would have to be mega mega money for Steve to take it. Probably more than the 100m above
Old 28-04-2019, 07:47 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
That would have to leave us at least 100m in the bank AFTER wilfs sell on fee is factored in.

Also very early. We need time to replace them, get the players in the squad and have a preseason with no wilf

Also bring its own problems like Sakho probably wanting to leave, teams knowing we got mega money and doubling fees. Also knowing we cant wait until deadline day to sign crucial players

Not impossible but it would have to be mega mega money for Steve to take it. Probably more than the 100m above
One good thing with the wankers is they pay over the odds and i think we’d get fair bit more than 100 mill after Wilf sell on clause. If it’s a guaranteed deal then we need to sort out their and other replacements now. We all know deals are done outside window.
Old 28-04-2019, 07:59 AM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
W B maybe, but I can't see Zaha going back there. He also said he wanted Champions League football. Unlikely at Man U.
Old 28-04-2019, 08:20 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I would think Man City are more in need of a left back. Or would AWB just be a bench warmer?
They are more in need of a left back, but they’ll need a right back too at some point in the next couple of years. Walker is ageing and has been poor this season, and Danilo is just pretty average.
Old 28-04-2019, 08:25 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
They are more in need of a left back, but they’ll need a right back too at some point in the next couple of years. Walker is ageing and has been poor this season, and Danilo is just pretty average.
I think ageing is a bit harsh on Walker who isnt quite 29 yet! But he hasn't had a good season though
Old 28-04-2019, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
W B maybe, but I can't see Zaha going back there. He also said he wanted Champions League football. Unlikely at Man U.
£ talks sadly. I hope he stays but if he goes then I want what’s best for US plus if he goes there more chance of him returning
Old 28-04-2019, 09:06 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
I think ageing is a bit harsh on Walker who isnt quite 29 yet! But he hasn't had a good season though
Full back is probably the most physically demanding position on the pitch, bombing down the flank over and over. Well, unless you’re PVA and don’t really bother with the running back to defend part.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 28-04-2019 at 09:12 AM.
Old 28-04-2019, 10:00 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
what a truly awful state of affairs that we want to sell AWB to release funds, presumably because we have spent money so badly in previous windows. He's defensively the best player in the Premier League, not just in terms of right backs or full backs but in terms of all defenders and defensive midfielders. He could be our Kante given a season or two. Even if he stays as a right back he would have more and more influence.

If we spend the transfer fee on the likes of Meyer and Kouyate again I will be incandescent with rage. HUGE transfer window ahead.
Old 29-04-2019, 08:08 AM

IronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
what a truly awful state of affairs that we want to sell AWB to release funds, presumably because we have spent money so badly in previous windows. He's defensively the best player in the Premier League, not just in terms of right backs or full backs but in terms of all defenders and defensive midfielders. He could be our Kante given a season or two. Even if he stays as a right back he would have more and more influence.

If we spend the transfer fee on the likes of Meyer and Kouyate again I will be incandescent with rage. HUGE transfer window ahead.
" Meyer and Kouyate" so 10m for two players?
Old 29-04-2019, 08:40 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We need to rebuild in the summer and as we are constantly been told money is tight then the only way we can raise funds is by selling, and our most sellable assets being WZ and AWB. Who we sell is the question, personally i would keep WZ as he is far more influential to Palace than any other, but lets also not forget 25% of his sale belongs to Man Utd so his fee becomes greatly reduced in actual terms.
If assuming AWB was to be sold for around £45m surely that represents great business for a player who less than 12 months ago was nowhere near our 1st team puts that fee into perspective. And as for replacements there is the lad from Chelsea currently on loan at Wigan who people say is highly rated plus there is Clyne also available, if Either could be bought for around the £10/12m would be good business? lets also not forget we also have the very underated but always reliable Joel Ward who seldom lets us down.
Old 15-05-2019, 06:21 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
MANCHESTER UNITED are eyeing a £50million double swoop for Crystal Palace pair Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Patrick Van Aanholt.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-05-2019, 06:22 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Who's the £50m for?
Old 15-05-2019, 06:28 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Are they trying to get PvA for free then? United are bang in trouble I love it
Old 15-05-2019, 06:35 PM
From the sunny Side

sunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why would they want to join a mid table team with an inferior manager to Roy? And 50m....