Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 14-02-2020, 12:45 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
On my phone I use XCIPTV but the buttons for EPG, VOD and Series have never worked. What are they?
Old 14-02-2020, 05:34 PM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone using Limitless tried making a payment recently? Looks like they have a new website which is saying I have an incorrect username or password. Captcha’s aren’t loading to re-register and obviously can’t raise any tickets for this reason?
Old 15-02-2020, 02:32 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ8 View Post
Anyone using Limitless tried making a payment recently? Looks like they have a new website which is saying I have an incorrect username or password. Captcha’s aren’t loading to re-register and obviously can’t raise any tickets for this reason?
They lost ALL their customer details. You have to register again...

However I am just trying to renew my subscription and the only payment option is "Mail in Payment". There is no PayPal option... (or anything else that I can use)
Old 15-02-2020, 02:54 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I just tried switching to IconicStreams, but their payment system doesn't appear to work either... it just returns me to their front page and has no PayPal option
Old 15-02-2020, 04:52 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ8 View Post
Now been told I have to pay here... (no need to register - just let them know when you have paid) To view the link you have to Register or Login

Whilst I understand you can't expect a fully professional service - I do wonder how safe personal details are with these companies...
Old 16-02-2020, 09:16 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
my SD subscription has got a couple of weeks left. I know a few of you have moved onto to other suppliers - could someone PM me pointing me in the direction of services they recommend?

TBH though SD2 is working pretty well via the SmartTV app to my TV but isn't perfect so if there's better I'd be keen to try.
Yeah I'm considering similar as it's far from perfect still.

Out of interest, are people using a VPN with SD2? Sorry, sure it's been discussed a million times before
Old 16-02-2020, 09:33 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I had to renew with SD2 a couple of weeks ago and thought about finding other services, but in the end couldn’t be bothered and renewed.

It’s been okay but not 100% reliable I have to say. A couple of times the Prem game links listed haven’t worked and I’ve had to scramble about to find the game elsewhere, whether on their Sky/BT links if the games are live on them, or on Bein or Super sport.

I used to like the chat room service on SD homepage as it gave you loads of info from other users. Does anyone know of a WhatsApp or telegram style group where this goes on? Have tried looking for it on telegram by typing the obvious references but haven’t found any.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 16-02-2020, 10:43 AM

breagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
hi - Telegram has now been replaced by Discord - see message below for information

SD DeveloperLast Friday at 23:46
@everyone Remember to let anyone you know who used the old Telegram group that we now have Discord. You can forward them this invite link To view the link you have to Register or Login and all they now need to do is press a checkbox, enter their Email and Password and they will receive full access to the Discord Server. The requirement to set your username on our website now gone.
You may also check our #security section for details on how to protect yourself from being contacted by Scammers.
Old 16-02-2020, 11:15 AM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
I had to renew with SD2 a couple of weeks ago and thought about finding other services, but in the end couldn’t be bothered and renewed.

It’s been okay but not 100% reliable I have to say. A couple of times the Prem game links listed haven’t worked and I’ve had to scramble about to find the game elsewhere, whether on their Sky/BT links if the games are live on them, or on Bein or Super sport.

I used to like the chat room service on SD homepage as it gave you loads of info from other users. Does anyone know of a WhatsApp or telegram style group where this goes on? Have tried looking for it on telegram by typing the obvious references but haven’t found any.

I stuck with Donkey as well. Better the devil you know. Did have a trial with limitless a while back, but found it worse.
Not perfect but for what you pay still good value. Finding the Thai links ok at mom. Think you will be lucky to find a perfect service.
Old 16-02-2020, 03:01 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Now been told I have to pay here... (no need to register - just let them know when you have paid) To view the link you have to Register or Login

Whilst I understand you can't expect a fully professional service - I do wonder how safe personal details are with these companies...
i do wonder how many people give them there real details
Old 16-02-2020, 03:32 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Where on earth is Croydon Exile these days? Not seen him post for a while and was always very knowledgeable on IPTV stuff.

I’m still using SD2 and Sinister and normally never struggle for a stream although occasionally have to switch from one to t’other. A second service is a must IMHO.
Old 16-02-2020, 04:05 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Where on earth is Croydon Exile these days? Not seen him post for a while and was always very knowledgeable on IPTV stuff.

I’m still using SD2 and Sinister and normally never struggle for a stream although occasionally have to switch from one to t’other. A second service is a must IMHO.
been using 1 provider for ages and only let me down a couple of times but when it has it has always been up and running again in a few hrs
Old 16-02-2020, 05:13 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Yeah I'm considering similar as it's far from perfect still.

Out of interest, are people using a VPN with SD2? Sorry, sure it's been discussed a million times before
Messaged you
Old 16-02-2020, 06:13 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by breagles View Post
hi - Telegram has now been replaced by Discord - see message below for information

@everyone Remember to let anyone you know who used the old Telegram group that we now have Discord. You can forward them this invite link To view the link you have to Register or Login and all they now need to do is press a checkbox, enter their Email and Password and they will receive full access to the Discord Server. The requirement to set your username on our website now gone.
You may also check our #security section for details on how to protect yourself from being contacted by Scammers.
Cheers

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old Yesterday, 09:09 AM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by breagles View Post

That discord invite has expired... is there another way to join?
Old Yesterday, 10:04 AM

breagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If you go onto your SD account there should be a link there - currently down for maintenance so wait a while.
Old Yesterday, 10:09 AM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post

Thanks for the info. Have you managed to sort yours out?