Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 09-02-2020, 08:05 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
And if you go through the BBS there's untold Palace fans including myself worried about the Football under Hodgson and moreso the longer term future of the Football club.

I'm in the minority who deem Potter a good manager, to have gone from one extreme of Football to another and be relatively successful he should take some credit. They could still drop but Brighton have taken a big gamble and they look to be doing ok. If they do stay up they have an identity to build on going forwards, we have nothing.
Let's not start comparisons while on a dodgy run. We've been here before with saying lets be like swansea, lets be like Stoke (sorry no one ever said lets be like Stoke).
Anyway lets bump this post mid May and see where our latest comparison is.
Old 09-02-2020, 08:16 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
Let's not start comparisons while on a dodgy run. We've been here before with saying lets be like swansea, lets be like Stoke (sorry no one ever said lets be like Stoke).
Anyway lets bump this post mid May and see where our latest comparison is.
I'm not for one minute suggesting we emulate being like anyone else. It's a stonewall fact though if you go about your business in a short term manner it'll only be for a short term gain. If you look at our statistics with the ball we've got problems arising, there's only so much relying on Zaha and individual wonder performances from Guiata we can get away with.

The chances are this season we'll finish above Brighton, I've no doubt whatsoever we'll stay up. But our ethos and philosophy at present is one that will catch up with us unless we implement big changes. If those changes ain't made this summer perhaps bumping this post not the upcoming May, but the one after would be fairer.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:03 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Says the emotional GRASS who not only pretends to go to Palace games, but also pretends to go on lavish holidays... The plum!
Yeah, just got back from a Nile cruise, you know if you get a real job, you may be able to afford a decent holiday instead of spending your time off on Brightons SANDY beaches....

Still, I guess being a c unit is compulsory if youre a weed fan!
Old 10-02-2020, 09:26 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sider View Post
So you're three points and one place above a 'flawed experiment', well done!

You must be well chuffed. Europe beckons.

Everton and Southampton are form teams. Whilst I'm disappointed with the results it has logic. You lot have no logic, you were going to be a long way ahead of us from that opening day when you saw Potterball pass it around a lot and have 60% of the ball.

And Hodgeson hasn't been backed, we've spent f all in his transfer windows, unlike Potter.

Yet we are still above you.
Old 10-02-2020, 09:29 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I'm not for one minute suggesting we emulate being like anyone else. It's a stonewall fact though if you go about your business in a short term manner it'll only be for a short term gain. If you look at our statistics with the ball we've got problems arising, there's only so much relying on Zaha and individual wonder performances from Guiata we can get away with.

The chances are this season we'll finish above Brighton, I've no doubt whatsoever we'll stay up. But our ethos and philosophy at present is one that will catch up with us unless we implement big changes. If those changes ain't made this summer perhaps bumping this post not the upcoming May, but the one after would be fairer.
All that may be true, but to drag it out in front of the enemy and parade them as some sort of paragon of success in comparison is a disgrace. Pull yourself together man.
Old 11-02-2020, 12:26 AM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Yeah, just got back from a Nile cruise!
The trouble is, the reality of your trips to De-Nial aren't sailing on a fancy cruiser ship up an Egyptian river on a pleasant sunny evening. It's you, sat in an armchair, somewhere far, FAR away being a sad, bitter, delusional GRASS!!!
Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"

Last edited by EagleEater; 11-02-2020 at 12:42 AM.
Old 11-02-2020, 06:49 AM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
The trouble is, the reality of your trips to De-Nial aren't sailing on a fancy cruiser ship up an Egyptian river on a pleasant sunny evening. It's you, sat in an armchair, somewhere far, FAR away being a sad, bitter, delusional GRASS!!!
and youre still a stupid immature c***....grow up for **** sake, you called me a paedo and I reported you..get over it you stupid immature wanker, get your jizz mags out and go play with yourself! Its what youre good at...
ps...Id recommend a Nile cruise, so much nicer than the SANDY beaches of shithole Brighton...except your mummy probably cant afford it, business is slow in the winter for her

Last edited by grand aigle; 11-02-2020 at 06:52 AM.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:59 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
All that may be true, but to drag it out in front of the enemy and parade them as some sort of paragon of success in comparison is a disgrace. Pull yourself together man.
I'll never be bitter or sour about Brighton, I've no shame or guilt saying things for how they look in terms of the football. In my lifetime I've only ever known of Palace to have the upper hand in the rivalry, so as I say it doesn't phase me one bit.

They however have been bitter for years with endless delusional bollocks like Buckley being better than Zaha etc purely because of envy and jealousy.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 13-02-2020, 11:26 PM

C-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Everton and Southampton are form teams. Whilst I'm disappointed with the results it has logic. You lot have no logic, you were going to be a long way ahead of us from that opening day when you saw Potterball pass it around a lot and have 60% of the ball.

And Hodgeson hasn't been backed, we've spent f all in his transfer windows, unlike Potter.

Yet we are still above you.
Form is transient. We, like you, have had some bad form recently. Who bounces back will survive. One place, or one win above us is not a comfort zone. We have different issues to you lot, a new set up with the players and a new manager trying to implement attacking forward football, the opposite of last season. You lot are seemingly stuck in a rut with Zaha as your saving grace. Not sure what the outcome will be for either of us.

Last edited by C-Sider; 14-02-2020 at 08:52 AM.
Old 16-02-2020, 11:57 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Palace for a couple of months have had a massive injury crisis with up to 13 players unavailable for selection.

Under these circumstances being forced to field a weaker team effected our form but now many of those missing players are back playing again and with their return I am expecting an upturn in our results over our remaining games.

COYP
Old 17-02-2020, 09:45 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
and youre still a stupid immature c***....grow up for **** sake, you called me a paedo and I reported you..get over it you stupid immature wanker, get your jizz mags out and go play with yourself! Its what youre good at...
ps...Id recommend a Nile cruise, so much nicer than the SANDY beaches of shithole Brighton...except your mummy probably cant afford it, business is slow in the winter for her
China is quite cheap atm. Wuhan is meant to be particularly nice.
Old 17-02-2020, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Form is transient. We, like you, have had some bad form recently. Who bounces back will survive. One place, or one win above us is not a comfort zone. We have different issues to you lot, a new set up with the players and a new manager trying to implement attacking forward football, the opposite of last season. You lot are seemingly stuck in a rut with Zaha as your saving grace. Not sure what the outcome will be for either of us.
"Bad form recently"? You lot haven't been near the top half since 12 games or so into your first season under Hughton. When else have you had good form? You ratify my point, a few games of possession and you think you are a top side
Old 17-02-2020, 10:24 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
I actually think you have a decent manager, so let’s hope you get relegated, sack him because inevitably you think you can do better, and we pick him up and he’s great, sort of like Glenn Murray only with managers. You’d need to replace home with someone with stupid blond floppy hair who is obviously shit to everyone apart from Brighton fans - Robbie Savage seems a great fit.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 19-02-2020, 11:14 PM

C-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
"Bad form recently"? You lot haven't been near the top half since 12 games or so into your first season under Hughton. When else have you had good form? You ratify my point, a few games of possession and you think you are a top side
Says the man who's team is one place above us with less gd. I thing you ratify my point Spinny.
Old 19-02-2020, 11:17 PM

[QUOTE=Adlerhorst;15107008]I actually think you have a decent manager, so lets hope you get relegated, sack him because inevitably you think you can do better, and we pick him up and hes great, sort of like Glenn Murray only with managers. Youd need to replace home with someone with stupid blond floppy hair who is obviously shit to everyone apart from Brighton fans - Robbie Savage seems a great fit.[/QUOTE

So in this Narnia world, do you think that GP could be the best manager that CPFC never had?

Interesting.
Old 20-02-2020, 07:01 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=C-Sider;15108695]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I actually think you have a decent manager, so lets hope you get relegated, sack him because inevitably you think you can do better, and we pick him up and hes great, sort of like Glenn Murray only with managers. Youd need to replace home with someone with stupid blond floppy hair who is obviously shit to everyone apart from Brighton fans - Robbie Savage seems a great fit.[/QUOTE

So in this Narnia world, do you think that GP could be the best manager that CPFC never had?

Interesting.
Potterspalace certainly has a ring about it.
Old 20-02-2020, 01:37 PM
Main Stand Maniac

Glen Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnGlen Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnGlen Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnGlen Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnGlen Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnGlen Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnGlen Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnGlen Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnGlen Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnGlen Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnGlen Eagle lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Says the man who's team is one place above us with less gd. I thing you ratify my point Spinny.
I don't understand. Surely less goal difference is better isn't it? You lot just can't understand it can you?
Old 20-02-2020, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen Eagle View Post
I don't understand. Surely less goal difference is better isn't it? You lot just can't understand it can you?
They're not football fans!
Old 20-02-2020, 04:48 PM

He didn't want to mention the points, wanted it to appear like GD
Old 21-02-2020, 06:17 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Palace are way behind on Peppa Pig points.