Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-11-2001, 02:34 PM

ruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkruediger sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Does anyone know how Soundbyter is?

Does anyone know how Soundbyter is?

All I know is he went into hospital for a serious operation last week and I haven't heard anything.

Any clues?
Old 02-11-2001, 02:44 PM
Jedi Master

bobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have not heard anything since his PM last week, I hope all is well with him and i'm sure all on the BBS will want to wish him a speedy and complete recovery.
Old 02-11-2001, 02:48 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
I agree. I know the bloke can be irritating, but he is at heart a decent man, and he has had more than his fair share of personal problems recently.

I suspect that most of us (even his detractors) will wish him a speedy recovery.
Old 02-11-2001, 02:49 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If any one is in contact with Pete, please post here to let us know his progress.

I for one wish him the speediest of recoveries.
Old 02-11-2001, 02:52 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
got a message from him wednesday to say he was still in hospital and to have another beer for him!
Old 02-11-2001, 02:53 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Add me to the list of well-wishers.

If anyone sees him tell him the Snidy Hookers aren't doing too badly in his absence.
Old 02-11-2001, 02:54 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd like to add my name to this growing list of well wishers.

Get well soon Pete and I hope to see you on these boards again soon
Old 02-11-2001, 03:02 PM
The Snot Machine

Sweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fineSweetpea! is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Oh, did not know he was unwell. I hope too that he gets better soon.
Old 02-11-2001, 04:58 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by lightweight
got a message from him wednesday to say he was still in hospital and to have another beer for him!
I got the same too, sent him a text but have not had a reply.
Old 02-11-2001, 05:02 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
thats why he's not been posting recently then? I thought he was just sulking after it all went pear shaped last week.

oh well, i hope you recover soon ss, the bbs is not the same without you......
Old 02-11-2001, 05:51 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How is SS ? I dont know but making an intelligent guess I would assume he is being rude to the Doctors, pissing the Nurses off, moaning about everything and everyone and generally having a throughly nice time !

In fact I would guess he is a New version of the infamous 'Figgis' from 'Only when I laugh '.

Oh, and if you do read this Pete, you contentious old sod hurry up and get better because we are having to sort out ouwn half time beers out at the moment.
Old 02-11-2001, 07:14 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Mat ov CPFC

In fact I would guess he is a New version of the infamous 'Figgis' from 'Only when I laugh '.
All the best SS, no hard feelings.
Old 02-11-2001, 07:24 PM
Playing a round

David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!David Murray knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
The miserable old git

He is fine and enjoying his hospital vacation whilst winding up all the old patients, disagreeing with the doctors and organising the hospital canteen. Matov was the closest as to how the old twit is doing. Don't worry, expect him to be posting (probably) this weekend.

Every so often when the Doctors, nurses and volunteers manage to escape from him, he will switch his mobile on and send a mailing to all and sundry.

I understand most of the doctors are now in intensive care and another research article will soon be appearing in the BMA journal. Never before has such a patient been admitted to hospital in the United Kingdom.

Personally I hope his nurses and doctors are Millwall and Brighton supporters

I also hope he is still not allowed to walk to the toilets
Old 02-11-2001, 07:28 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Agree with all the above, hope you get better soon SS it isn't the same on here without him.

More importantly we need to remind him that there is a Fans Night next week.
Old 02-11-2001, 07:44 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Mat ov CPFC
How is SS ? I dont know but making an intelligent guess I would assume he is being rude to the Doctors, pissing the Nurses off, moaning about everything and everyone and generally having a throughly nice time !

I 2nd that and well said Matt.
Get well soon Soundnuts !
See...... People do love ya
Old 02-11-2001, 07:48 PM
Self Portrait

g23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Speedy recovery, old-timer.
Old 02-11-2001, 07:58 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
I'd like to say get well soon too, but as I'm on his ignore list he won't be able to hear me!
Old 02-11-2001, 08:00 PM

Goldfish sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGoldfish sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGoldfish sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGoldfish sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGoldfish sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGoldfish sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGoldfish sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGoldfish sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGoldfish sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGoldfish sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGoldfish sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Get well soon, SS. And Psychokiller says the same (apparently he is on your ignore list so I thought I'd pass the message on!)

Old 02-11-2001, 08:03 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Get well soon, second just about all comments on the thread
Old 02-11-2001, 08:07 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You horrible old git, I hope you get better and you lose none of your charm I assume it was a charm implant

Anyway thanks for letting me know, that is the last time I will spend 2 days with you