Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:50 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
My source, who is someone close to Palace, said they are "99 per cent" sure Cole is at Selhurst Park right now. Time will tell. #cpfc
The original tweet, which was fast deleted said his source was someone who worked for The Advertiser or something along those lines. I'm pretty confident this is bullshit
Old 04-07-2013, 12:51 PM

andy123 knows where the wild roses growandy123 knows where the wild roses growandy123 knows where the wild roses growandy123 knows where the wild roses growandy123 knows where the wild roses growandy123 knows where the wild roses growandy123 knows where the wild roses growandy123 knows where the wild roses growandy123 knows where the wild roses growandy123 knows where the wild roses growandy123 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
The original tweet, which was fast deleted said his source was someone who worked for The Advertiser or something along those lines. I'm pretty confident this is bullshit
saw that as well.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Not for us to worry about. But if the owners thrash out something acceptable, Cole would be perfect for our 'mix it up' style, a very familiar type of striker for us and the perfect foil for nippy Gayle.
I'm not totally against it.

I was with iceman for the Brighton home game in the Glaziers and West Ham were playing Chelsea, he had a stormer that day..
Old 04-07-2013, 12:52 PM

TC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have got more faith in Richard Crawley of the SLP than I have of any sports journalist from the Advertiser
Old 04-07-2013, 12:53 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles55 View Post
West Ham supporter colleague tells me he is very hit and miss, in every sense of the word. First touch appalling apparently so I am a bit wary of this and most probably happy if we don't end up signing him
What my West Ham mate said, apparently he can have the odd belter where he is unplayable but generally doesn't score enough.

Sounds like a Premier League version of James Scowcroft then!
Old 04-07-2013, 12:53 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Got to say if he can be got at a sensible wage the idea of Cole and Gayle is quite tasty. Lets not forget that Murray is out till the new year and Wilbs is off so we need more options and at this moment in time we only have Gayle to realistically start our season the the premier league.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:55 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
I'm not totally against it.
Kind of how I feel, for the right money and if he's right medically he could be a useful experienced addition and good for the kid we signed yesterday.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:01 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we can get him on a reasonable wage he'd be a very good signing for us IMO.

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
There might be some sense in him being at Selhurst not the Training Ground , I think Ian Holloway is involved in a memorial game for his Dad today. If the negotiations are with Phil A or a board member easy enough to do at the ground.

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Please God no to this transfer
Old 04-07-2013, 01:03 PM

Shillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to Ollie
probably just picking up a sesame seed bap from sainsburys!
Old 04-07-2013, 01:04 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacea View Post
Please God no to this transfer
Name a better striker on a free transfer!

If teh wages are right for us then this makes sense. It won't necessarily make him an automatic first choice for us.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
There might be some sense in him being at Selhurst not the Training Ground , I think Ian Holloway is involved in a memorial game for his Dad today. If the negotiations are with Phil A or a board member easy enough to do at the ground.
Perhaps he just wanted an Emeks kebab? Being from the area he'd know that the chicken shish is to die for.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:05 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
As a player, despite his lack of goals, I don't think it's a bad signing. He will fit into our style of play superbly and I still think that the main reason we played so well as a team in the play-offs was due to Wilbraham's hold-up play.

However, I cannot for a minute think that financially we're getting a good deal. The guy was reportedly earning nearly £40k a week at West Ham.

Fairplay to the guy for raking it in, I just hope that we're not going to be ripped off here.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:06 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Wouldn't be a bad signing on reasonable wages. Certainly one to appreciate in your team when you see him work/play.

But could he ever win the crowd over? Not sure
Old 04-07-2013, 01:06 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Just been on the phone again to my source, who is well-connected to players at West Ham - not the type of guy to make this stuff up. #cpfc
Source changes again. 100% Bullshit, embarrassing.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:08 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
Wouldn't be a bad signing on reasonable wages. Certainly one to appreciate in your team when you see him work/play.

But could he ever win the crowd over? Not sure
Why on earth would our fans be against him? He would be like any incoming transfer.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:09 PM

SwanEagle has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSwanEagle has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSwanEagle has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSwanEagle has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSwanEagle has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSwanEagle has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSwanEagle has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSwanEagle has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSwanEagle has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSwanEagle has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSwanEagle has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Isn't he ridiculously injury prone these days?
Old 04-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
I reckon this is a load of BS. Almost as bad as "nugent in the car park". I think some is having Mark Ritson on
Old 04-07-2013, 01:11 PM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Name a better striker on a free transfer!

If teh wages are right for us then this makes sense. It won't necessarily make him an automatic first choice for us.
you weren't ever good a championship manager were you, I won 3 European cups with Palace and this guy never made the grade. tried and tested