Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 01-06-2001, 04:33 PM

Palace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little paw
Cheers Si121 I Can now share my glories with you all!
Old 01-06-2001, 04:41 PM

Palace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little paw
My most recent Champions League Success!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg palace3-0barce.jpg (85.7 KB, 28 views)
Old 01-06-2001, 05:17 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cop aload of this!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cpfc.jpg (78.7 KB, 29 views)
Crystal Ball Top 20 2018/2019
Crystal Ball WINNER! 2019/2020

Vote Moo moo2
Old 01-06-2001, 05:29 PM
I liikeee...But whyy?

Si121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Not bad, Not bad at all. can't believe you've only won the league cup twice, less that anything else really. Let's have a look at mine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg palacehonours.jpg (74.9 KB, 25 views)
Old 01-06-2001, 05:36 PM
I liikeee...But whyy?

Si121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Yep. Not as good as yours. yet.

I wish Varao was as good in my game. He's crap in mine.

Here's my squad
Attached Files
File Type: txt squad.txt (4.4 KB, 25 views)
Old 01-06-2001, 05:46 PM
I liikeee...But whyy?

Boetegs Attributes. Boring you yet?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boetegatr.jpg (88.4 KB, 18 views)
Old 01-06-2001, 06:04 PM

Moontoad has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMoontoad has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMoontoad has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMoontoad has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMoontoad has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMoontoad has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMoontoad has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMoontoad has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMoontoad has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMoontoad has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMoontoad has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Re: Championship Manager- new BBS

Quote:
Originally posted by zonin2000
The new BBS is very handy for 'showing off' CM exploits, with the file upload option:
This was in my 3rd season. But without my best player, David Collins.
Wow! Makes my 2-0 top of the table division 2 victory over Brentford the other night seem a bit puny.
Old 01-06-2001, 06:09 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

I found it really difficult with Palace at first.

Has anyone had succes with other clubs?
I have with Doncaster, took them from the Conference to 1oth in D2 in 3 seasons. I'll post a pic tonight.
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 01-06-2001, 06:25 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I played barcelona in a pre-season friendly and WON!!!

Best forward to buy Jose Manuel Redonda awesome 4 goals in one match!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg palacevbarca.jpg (79.4 KB, 20 views)
Crystal Ball Top 20 2018/2019
Crystal Ball WINNER! 2019/2020

Vote Moo moo2
Old 01-06-2001, 06:25 PM
Tired and Emotional

Smurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Back in the old days (CM97) I did the domestic treble with Wimbledon (boo-hiss) and repeated it the following season, when runners-up in the European Cup Final. (Palace had sacked me when I failed to win anything the season after doing the league and cup double).
Old 01-06-2001, 09:33 PM

Mine seem to be more widespread than others. MUST WIN MORE TROPHIES!

Have won League this year too but doesnt show on History because season hasnt finished yet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cpfc history 25.4.jpg (84.3 KB, 15 views)
Old 02-06-2001, 07:26 AM
Tony Folan's Right Boot

Dan the Bee has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Dan the Bee has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Dan the Bee has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Dan the Bee has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Dan the Bee has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Dan the Bee has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Dan the Bee has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Dan the Bee has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Dan the Bee has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Dan the Bee has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.Dan the Bee has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
mine are definitely saved as jpegs... can i send them to someone, for them to do?? i REALLY don't get graphics at all