Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 03-06-2001, 04:33 AM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Strange happenings in CM

Obviously Palace winning Premierships and European Cups is strange, but other than that, what are the weirdest things which have happened on CM?
Here is one, N. Ireland finishing 3rd in the 2006 World Cup!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ireland-mex.jpg (74.1 KB, 82 views)
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 03-06-2001, 06:01 AM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not to mention their opponents are Mexico.

As well as Clinton Morrison playing for Barcelona in another one of your screenshots.

My game is still in its infancy so nothing out of order has happened that Ive noticed. Midtable, then 3rd, about to survive first premiership season after having 3 of my players poached.
Old 03-06-2001, 03:31 PM

Palace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little paw
Scotland win the European Championships!!!! BEATING WALES IN THE FINAL!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scotland win europe.jpg (84.1 KB, 57 views)
Old 03-06-2001, 05:02 PM

New_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heart
Things like that always seemed to happen in CM2. Once I became manager of Northern Ireland and won the world cup with a complete bunch of *******.
Old 03-06-2001, 07:31 PM
Bloody Romans!

the_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
signing Raul and Vieri on frees and selling them for combined fees of 26m, for Palace
Old 03-06-2001, 08:42 PM

2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
WANKdorf... snigger
Old 03-06-2001, 09:21 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I noticed that too Also a guy called Wales scoring for Scotland against Wales.. Little minds are easily amused..
Old 04-06-2001, 02:10 AM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
In my game Steve Kember decided to retire from professional football at the age to 56 to pursue a coaching career....
Old 04-06-2001, 02:13 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Dammit! If i had seen this thread earlier i would have posted a phantom goalscorer for Nantes.

I deleted it though, damn!

I have another though, hehehe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg condom.jpg (72.7 KB, 89 views)
Old 04-06-2001, 02:31 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Here is the phantom scorer:

In another thread - "Old men are dangerous" there is a scary 69 yr old player retiring to be a scout
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nantes.jpg (84.5 KB, 81 views)
Old 04-06-2001, 02:58 AM
HF05

P.Hep was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldP.Hep was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldP.Hep was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldP.Hep was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldP.Hep was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldP.Hep was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldP.Hep was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldP.Hep was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldP.Hep was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldP.Hep was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldP.Hep was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
found this guy who obviously didnt read the small print when he was signing his contract...........check out his weekly wage!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg champ.jpg (26.0 KB, 90 views)
Old 04-06-2001, 04:00 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
In an earlier version i bought a right back from Gillingham with pace of 18 and 17 for tackling, which is not too suprising u might think. But how many 82 year olds to u know who can run let alone tackle?
Old 04-06-2001, 10:52 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_Nash
Dammit! If i had seen this thread earlier i would have posted a phantom goalscorer for Nantes.

I deleted it though, damn!

I have another though, hehehe
Quality!!
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 04-06-2001, 10:58 PM

New_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heartNew_Malden_Eagle is finding a place in our heart
Quote:
Originally posted by GreatGonzo
In an earlier version i bought a right back from Gillingham with pace of 18 and 17 for tackling, which is not too suprising u might think. But how many 82 year olds to u know who can run let alone tackle?
I remember him! Scott Lindsey in CM2. Not suprisingly he retires pretty sharpish!
Old 05-06-2001, 06:15 AM
I liikeee...But whyy?

Si121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I remember on CM2 I was playing a match and one of my players got injured after being headbutted. Then after it said That he had a Broken Ankle or something.
Old 06-06-2001, 08:03 PM
Because we want to...

Philr_99 is AJ vs the 'weedPhilr_99 is AJ vs the 'weedPhilr_99 is AJ vs the 'weedPhilr_99 is AJ vs the 'weedPhilr_99 is AJ vs the 'weedPhilr_99 is AJ vs the 'weedPhilr_99 is AJ vs the 'weedPhilr_99 is AJ vs the 'weedPhilr_99 is AJ vs the 'weedPhilr_99 is AJ vs the 'weedPhilr_99 is AJ vs the 'weed
Quote:
Originally posted by Si121
I remember on CM2 I was playing a match and one of my players got injured after being headbutted. Then after it said That he had a Broken Ankle or something.
Yeah the commentry's always wrong! Too often it will say something like...
"And millers (as in kevin, the goalkeeper) overhit the chip...."
GOAL FOR WATFORD!
An own goal!

Why would miller be chipping it back to his own goal?
Old 06-06-2001, 08:51 PM
Returned.

"Iversen drives it low..."
"Barthez dives to tip it over the bar!!"

Erm... if it was low, then why would he tip it over the bar??

Agree on this one, its sometimes stupid.

To view the link you have to Register or Login has screenshots of the new game !
Old 06-06-2001, 09:00 PM
I liikeee...But whyy?

Si121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSi121 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
You sure do love the game don't ya Danny boy.
Old 07-06-2001, 12:30 AM
Returned.

Nah.. it just relaxes me, acts as escapism from the hectic things that happen day to day! heh.

However, there was one day last week it seriously annoyed me and i had to leave the house and calm down ! It was with Nantes, and the french transfer deadline... after end of August each team is only allowed to sign 1 player and 1 on a free until January! So, before that i try and sign Claudio Pizarro (Werder Bremen, moving to Bayern) and even though Nantes are seriously rich (85m+) the board refuses the deal!! That really really annoyed me!
Old 07-06-2001, 05:16 AM
I liikeee...But whyy?

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_Nash
Nah.. it just relaxes me, acts as escapism from the hectic things that happen day to day! heh.

However, there was one day last week it seriously annoyed me and i had to leave the house and calm down ! It was with Nantes, and the french transfer deadline... after end of August each team is only allowed to sign 1 player and 1 on a free until January! So, before that i try and sign Claudio Pizarro (Werder Bremen, moving to Bayern) and even though Nantes are seriously rich (85m+) the board refuses the deal!! That really really annoyed me!
Awwww, poor baby. nahh, completely understand. I know lots of people who have broken thier mouse over things that have happenned on the game. I'm included in these people.