Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 26-07-2019, 12:20 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Remember he once missed a game because he ricked his neck washing his hair the morning o f a game.
Old 26-07-2019, 09:51 PM

will hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewill hung : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
they don't make them like that these days
Old 26-07-2019, 11:09 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Have their personal hairdresser now
Old 26-07-2019, 11:22 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Remember Tommy. Think he joined same time as Bobby Woodruff . Bald headed hard Scottish C.F . Best memory of him was terrorising Millwall in a game at SP one season.
Sold him to Blackpool I believe just before the run-in to promotion. Also brother of John White, the Spurs player killed by lightening while playing golf.
Old 28-07-2019, 09:07 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jerome Binnon-Williams
Old 28-07-2019, 09:08 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Remember he once missed a game because he ricked his neck washing his hair the morning o f a game.
I thought that was Mel Blyth.........
Old 28-07-2019, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
I thought that was Mel Blyth.........
Nah definitly Bobby.
Old 28-07-2019, 09:52 AM

Palace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There are a lot of players I may have forgotten and I don’t hear mentioned. No idea who they are as I can’t remember.

A challenge for everyone...name a player you can’t remember.
Old 28-07-2019, 10:09 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Kebab View Post
There are a lot of players I may have forgotten and I donít hear mentioned. No idea who they are as I canít remember.

A challenge for everyone...name a player you canít remember.
I had banished Brian Bason from my mind until you issued that challenge.
Old 28-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Watching the extended highlights of the league cup win at Old Trafford it dawned on me that I'd long forgotten Anthony Gardner.
Old 28-07-2019, 04:39 PM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
I'm sure he has already been mentioned on his thread, but has anybody got any idea on what happened to Chris Armstrong?

I just missed out on Ian Wright, so Armstrong was my first Palace hero in 93/94 - I used to pretend to be him in the playground! It bothers me that he's never been back or interviewed or anything, & is rarely mentioned in conversations about former Palace greats...
Old 28-07-2019, 04:52 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post
I'm sure he has already been mentioned on his thread, but has anybody got any idea on what happened to Chris Armstrong?
I know he's been picked up a few times by the old bill for possession of various substances. Always struck me as a very quiet individual off the field.
I once heard a story that as soon as Armstrong got a move across from Millwall to Palace he paid off his former foster parents mortgage as by way of thanking them for all their support.
Old 30-07-2019, 09:15 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Jerome Binnon-Williams
Good call. He looked decent and then disappeared. Presume he was released but I can't remember anymore.

Soccerbase says he was a regular for Chesterfield last season. So National League.
Old 31-07-2019, 12:58 PM

CPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post

I just missed out on Ian Wright, so Armstrong was my first Palace hero in 93/94 - I used to pretend to be him in the playground! It bothers me that he's never been back or interviewed or anything, & is rarely mentioned in conversations about former Palace greats...
Armstrong was one of the best finishers we've ever had.
Old 31-07-2019, 01:17 PM
Asbo

Pubface has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Pubface has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Pubface has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Pubface has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Pubface has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Pubface has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Pubface has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Pubface has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Pubface has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Pubface has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Pubface has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Tyrone Berry. Noticed heís had 25 clubs according to Wikipedia. He was quite decent on FM Years ago.
Old 31-07-2019, 01:25 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pubface View Post
Tyrone Berry. Noticed heís had 25 clubs according to Wikipedia. He was quite decent on FM Years ago.
Was highly rated in real life too. Just never seemed to make the step up. He played in a mid season friendly against Brescia at Selhurst Park and looked decent.
Old 31-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Andy Cyrus
Old 31-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Landlord

Son of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Kebab View Post
There are a lot of players I may have forgotten and I donít hear mentioned. No idea who they are as I canít remember.

A challenge for everyone...name a player you canít remember.
Could either be the longest or shortest thread ever
Old 02-08-2019, 06:54 AM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
Armstrong was one of the best finishers we've ever had.

This will help and thought provoking, too.
To view the link you have to Register or Login