Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-11-2019, 07:57 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Geostorm.

Holy mother of God what a pile of bollocks.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:04 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Geostorm.

He's made some shite films old Gerald, but this wins it hands down.
Old 15-11-2019, 04:04 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bit of a war binge for me over the past week.

Lone Survivor 9/10 True story of a recon unit in Afghanistan
We were soldiers 9/10 Vietnam classic with Mel Gibson
Tiger Land - Shite

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33
Old 17-11-2019, 08:23 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Finally got to see Death of Stalin last night on a streaming channel. Really enjoyed it 8/10.
Old 17-11-2019, 09:34 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
The Nightingale

One of the most difficult films I've seen. I had to fast forward a few scenes as they were so #*@*#$@ brutal, and I've seen loads of exploitation movies in the past.

Put me on a right downer tbh.
Old 17-11-2019, 11:29 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
The Good Liar. Very entertaining movie while I watched, but after, I started to wonder how the plot could've been carried out. Still worth watching tho and a good cast. 7.5/10

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 17-11-2019, 11:34 PM

Palace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
The Good Liar. Very entertaining movie while I watched, but after, I started to wonder how the plot could've been carried out. Still worth watching tho and a good cast. 7.5/10
The Good Lie is excelle.t as well. It's about refugees from Sudan relocated to the US. Quite well done. Touching and funny.
Old 17-11-2019, 11:48 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Yankee View Post
The Good Lie is excelle.t as well. It's about refugees from Sudan relocated to the US. Quite well done. Touching and funny.
Goodfellas is excellent and The Goodies bring out their movie next year.
Old 18-11-2019, 10:52 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Geostorm.

Go listen to the "How Did This Get Made?" Podcast epusode on Geostorm..you will appreciate it even more.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 18-11-2019, 11:14 AM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Go listen to the "How Did This Get Made?" Podcast epusode on Geostorm..you will appreciate it even more.
I'm sure I did this last time you mentioned the podcast but its warranted again.

GEOOOOSTOOOOOOORM!!!!!!
Old 18-11-2019, 12:26 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamiman View Post
I'm sure I did this last time you mentioned the podcast but its warranted again.

GEOOOOSTOOOOOOORM!!!!!!

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 19-11-2019, 07:23 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Burnt. Bradley Cooper a top chef falls due to drug and alcohol abuse. Shouts at people ,throws food but comes good. The End.
Old 24-11-2019, 10:35 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

I love Tarantino films even if most of them are too long and far from perfect but this was a total disappointment.
Self indulgent crap.

Even Dicaprio couldn't save this/10.
Old 24-11-2019, 10:49 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
The Post.....finally been meaning to watch it for sometime. Tom Hanks Meryl Streep was ok but not All the Presidents Men which was great film. You need to know you Americain 1960 to 1970 history to make real sense of it how shocking the report was. 6/10
Old 24-11-2019, 11:00 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

I love Tarantino films even if most of them are too long and far from perfect but this was a total disappointment.
Self indulgent crap.

Even Dicaprio couldn't save this/10.
I finished watching it last night after having to watch in two sittings... The first two thirds felt almost irrelevant to the overall plot. For example, was there any point in the Pacino character other than having Pacino on screen?

On the plus side there were a few funny bits, Pitt was brilliant playing Pitt and DiCaprio was good as well. The final half hour or so at least had some substance, but at the end I just wondered what the point was.
Old 24-11-2019, 11:08 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Where can I actually listen to it?
Old 24-11-2019, 11:32 AM
Monkey Shadow

simplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yesterday.. felt like watching Gregorys Girl, Rachael papers etc.. elements of UK chick flickery.. but turned into an enjoyable couple of Hours. Presentation of music was excellent.. and the lead role's meeting with the past had me red eyed... Might have been the wine.
Time well spent watching this.. twice
Old 24-11-2019, 11:43 AM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Just seen Angel has fallen, not great but less stupid than the previous two so was watchable.

If anyone wants to watch Geostorm in 20 minutes watch the Cinema Sins take on it. (NSFW)

Last edited by LN1; 24-11-2019 at 11:46 AM.
Old 24-11-2019, 11:49 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
The Nightingale

One of the most difficult films I've seen. I had to fast forward a few scenes as they were so #*@*#$@ brutal, and I've seen loads of exploitation movies in the past.

Put me on a right downer tbh.

Is that at the cinema or on disc/vod ?
Old 24-11-2019, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Is that at the cinema or on disc/vod ?
A friend of a friend's chiropractor uses newsgroups for the odd movie and I end up getting a copy from time to time.