Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: I think the 'weed will be
rightly relegated 73 59.84%
survive by pure good luck 49 40.16%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2020, 06:19 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Home from school and homework done, well done Eagleater.
Homework might be done but we all know it’ll be covered in red pen after it’s marked....
Old 04-06-2020, 07:22 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Home from school and homework done, well done Eagleater.
Not English homework obviously.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:32 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by noone View Post
Why? There is still 2 weeks until the season restarts?
So you have a couple of weeks before you start shitting yourselves then.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:44 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
So you have a couple of weeks before you start shitting yourselves then.
They’re already shitting their pants about relegation which is why, in the last few weeks, they’ve had to resort to posting about ******* hospitality awards.

******* thick no-marks, the lot of them.
Old 05-06-2020, 11:35 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
I cannot wait to see how few points the deluded Weeds are actually going to get from their remaining 9 games as they are already banking on beating in-form Arsenal and Man United based on past results and then you have the little matter of having to play the current top 3 as well in that very difficult run-in.

Realistically that leaves just 4 games to get much needed wins from and the only home game is Newcastle with the other 3 games being away games against Norwich,Southampton and Burnley and they may need to win all 3 of these games to stay up when they have not won a single game in the league this year.

COYP
Old 06-06-2020, 05:00 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Page 1 explains their predicament and I've been generous enough to hand them a healthy 38 points. These are not my actual predictions but rather a rose tinted minimum for them to survive, as I actually think they are ****ed
Old 06-06-2020, 05:33 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
One of those perennially struggling teams that fail to excite the neutral fan with their brand of defensive, safety first football. It’s perhaps best if they’re finally put out of their misery - as much for the fans’ benefit as anyone else’s.

Surely their fans would prefer their team to play at a level where they’re likely to see a few more wins, rather than the one sided affairs they have to endure for 75 minutes per each home game?

That said, as noone rightly points out, they will most likely escape due to their extra points gleaned from ‘Concourse of the Year’ awards and such.
Old 06-06-2020, 08:38 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

I hear that UEFA are imposing a doubling of points awarded for "Program of the Year" to 4 bonus points from just 2 in all major UEFA leagues for THIS SEASON Vince. That's the weeds on 33 points now making their survival a doddle.
Old 06-06-2020, 08:57 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Award winning pies and CEO OF THE YEAR awards herald a push towards a European spot, with the yet to be announced bonus points for general classiness and avoiding relegation the right way
Old 06-06-2020, 09:53 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Brighton's next opponents are Arsenal who warmed up today with a 6-0 thrashing of Charlton.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

COYP
Old 07-06-2020, 12:05 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
To be fair I could probably beat Charlton, I am almost 38 and have had two ACL reconstructions but without Dredalyle Tatum or whatever his ******* name is, I still think I could get a least a point vs their XI.
Old 07-06-2020, 07:01 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
Brighton's next opponents are Arsenal who warmed up today with a 6-0 thrashing of Charlton.

COYP
Unfortunately though Arsenal tend to play like ***** when they play the weed.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:17 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Annoyingly.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:30 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Good to see the Weed riding high in at least one table

Old 07-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

And they've managed that in just 3 seasons. That is exceptional! And way more than other clubs they have criticised for "financial doping"
Old 07-06-2020, 11:20 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah. And this season they have played like ***** against most people, including us
Old 07-06-2020, 11:31 AM

Arsenal have only lost 2 of their last 14 Premier League games having won their last 3 and are currently third in the current form table just behind 2nd placed Man United who are also playing at Fortress Amex soon.

COYP
Old 07-06-2020, 12:15 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
Arsenal have only lost 2 of their last 14 Premier League games having won their last 3 and are currently third in the current form table just behind 2nd placed Man United who are also playing at Fortress Amex soon.

COYP
You've conveniently ignored the fact the Weed are unbeaten at home against Arsenal since returning to the top flight but I wouldn't expect anything less from you.
COYP
Old 07-06-2020, 01:09 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
You've conveniently ignored the fact the Weed are unbeaten at home against Arsenal since returning to the top flight but I wouldn't expect anything less from you.
COYP
I predict the Weeds will take a hammering - they are a poor team with questionable team spirit.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:09 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
COYP
Perhaps as they usually play in a library, Arsenal are the only team who are actually intimidated by the Amex’s daunting atmosphere?