Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football » World Cup 2018

Notices

World Cup 2018 World Cup Forum

Old 06-07-2018, 11:02 AM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What are their views of the Colombians scuffing up the penalty spot before the pen was taking
Old 06-07-2018, 11:06 AM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Surprised they didnt sniff the penalty sport as they are partial to the white powder.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:22 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
To try and diffuse the situation, why dont we start a counter-petition that says Gareth Southgate should wipe his backside with the Columbian flag before the game tomorrow?
Old 06-07-2018, 11:23 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Apparently West Germany are also petitioning to get the 1966 final replayed, blaming a dodgy Russian linesman or something.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:25 AM

GanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I just hope we don't get a South or Central American ref in any future games. Glad to see it is that rich Dutchman reffing our game against Sweden.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:48 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
I agree, at least two players for both Panama and Colombia should have been r d carded - how does any Colombian fan explain their coach trying to provoke Sterling at half-time, the hypocrisy is stunning and with Maradonna jumping on their bandwagon, it does show the level of malevolence against England, which I have seen since I first started following matches as far back as the Mexico 1970 tournament, where the Mexicans managed to stitch up Moore and poison Banks.
How did the Mexicans manage to stitch up Moore for teefing a bracelet in Bogotá?
Old 06-07-2018, 11:53 AM

Sluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
So you fat cheating druggie shit tell us all about your handball
God told him to do it ... so it's OK.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:57 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanbareWashi View Post
I just hope we don't get a South or Central American ref in any future games. Glad to see it is that rich Dutchman reffing our game against Sweden.
We had a Columbian against Tunisia, might explain something about the Columbians views on Kane's penalty that he didn't feel the WWF style tackles were fouls either!

Last edited by Shipp Ahoy!; 06-07-2018 at 12:01 PM.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:02 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Hope Harry Maguire isn't planning on taking in Colombia anytime soon.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:09 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
[devil's advocate]The penalty that was awarded, is there an argument that it wasn't actually a penalty? Was it more obstruction and then a dive by Kane which made it look worse than it actually was? Is obstruction only punishable with an indirect free kick still? Did the Colombian number 6 grab hold of Kane at any point? [/devil's advocate]
Old 06-07-2018, 12:11 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Devils advocate ... when I first saw the pen I thought Kane had bought it. Deffo a pen in the end but he backed into the Colombian first and arguably started the grappling.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:30 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
[devil's advocate]The penalty that was awarded, is there an argument that it wasn't actually a penalty? Was it more obstruction and then a dive by Kane which made it look worse than it actually was? Is obstruction only punishable with an indirect free kick still? Did the Colombian number 6 grab hold of Kane at any point? [/devil's advocate]
Thierry Henry is a football legend. Get over yourself.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:39 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
May their stash be cut with Ajax
Old 06-07-2018, 12:42 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Thierry Henry is a football legend. Get over yourself.
What has that got to do with my post?
Old 06-07-2018, 12:49 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Never seen a more deluded bunch. We were by far the better side for the majority of the match. Only affected by a poor sub on our part which we rectified and started dominating again.

They are also the dirtiest team I have ever seen by far! Scuffing the penalty spot! How much of a shameless cheating bunch of ***** do you have to be to do that? bye bye!
Old 06-07-2018, 12:55 PM
jft39

Quote:
What has that got to do with my post?
Nothing, and neither does this:

Old 06-07-2018, 12:56 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Devil's Advocate: who gives a fk?
Old 06-07-2018, 12:58 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
[devil's advocate]The penalty that was awarded, is there an argument that it wasn't actually a penalty?
Only if you're British but not English.
Old 06-07-2018, 01:02 PM

Thank you, Golf Boy. That makes a lot of sense. Is it time for your brother to have a go on the internet now?

Thinking about another penalty incident in the game, I think it was on Rashford when the defender slid in. Was that actually a penalty?
Old 06-07-2018, 01:08 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
How did the Mexicans manage to stitch up Moore for teefing a bracelet in Bogotá?

Oh yes, he got nicked in Colombia - my mistake, strange how he was placed under house arrest for four days with no evidence given from his accusers - you can see a pattern of colusion and bad will between the Latin Americans regarding England players.

If you YouTube the England v Argentina WC Quarter Final in 1966 - the contempt shown by Argie captain Rattin is quite obvious - the Argie’s never forgave Alf for calling them animals, the best bit, they also claimed the referee was bent in that match - he was a German!