Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football » World Cup 2018

Notices

World Cup 2018 World Cup Forum

Old 07-07-2018, 04:09 AM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
England 2-0 Sweden (FT)

Here we go , anyone on the beers yet?
Old 07-07-2018, 04:31 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Not in bed yet.

Meeting up with CT for 10am beers.
Old 07-07-2018, 04:44 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Staying home for this one. Can't say I really enjoyed the Colombia game in a pub. Too many people not really interested in the game, or know it alls that think they knew it all.

Rather watch it on my own.... and it is a 7:00am kick off!
Old 07-07-2018, 05:18 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Come on England!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 07-07-2018, 05:27 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
straight into these flat pack furniture and high quality of life nonces, COYE
Old 07-07-2018, 05:33 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
straight into these flat pack furniture and high quality of life nonces, COYE
I've been to some hillbilly parts of Sweden where instead of pictures they have the heads of animals on their walls and drive these big old American cars. But they're nice people if a bit conservative. I hope to be able to take the piss on Monday out of my straight laced Swedish colleagues. Flat pack that mother****ers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 07-07-2018, 07:07 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
I've been to some hillbilly parts of Sweden where instead of pictures they have the heads of animals on their walls and drive these big old American cars. But they're nice people if a bit conservative. I hope to be able to take the piss on Monday out of my straight laced Swedish colleagues. Flat pack that mother****ers.
Same, 4 Swedes in our department that travel over the bridge each day to work, allot at stake here

Come on England!
Old 07-07-2018, 07:12 AM
The hero of Shadow Moses?

Levski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think it will be an attritional game. Sweden are well-drilled and won't help out by giving away stupid penalties for rugby tackles in the box.

Really hope we sneak through, but I can see this one also going the distance. Struggle to see either side scoring.
Old 07-07-2018, 07:13 AM
Lurker

sirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just about to board flight to Malaga. Have to pick up hire car and steg it to finca in time for kick off
Old 07-07-2018, 07:20 AM
Ex-Block G

tauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will try to get a few hours' sleep before the 2.00 a.m. kickoff NZ time. Bit tired arleady after watching the first two QFs this morning and then playing this afternnon!
Old 07-07-2018, 08:34 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Looking forward to seeing more VAR in action today. The proper star of the world cup.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 07-07-2018, 08:41 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Not expecting a goal fest but this world cup keeps throwing up surprises. Might need to score first to force them out.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 07-07-2018, 08:45 AM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Looking forward to seeing more VAR in action today. The proper star of the world cup.
Do you think it’s been good for the game ?

I’m not sure. Perhaps the WC wasn’t the place to unleash it but I think it’s caused nearly as much farce as it has done good. Players arguing with the ref to look at replays is beyond a joke. It takes 2 mins to look at the replay and then 5 minutes to get the players away from the ref before a penalty is taken
Old 07-07-2018, 08:51 AM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Two teams with zero creativity and attaching flair going at it... should be a good one!
Old 07-07-2018, 08:51 AM
I love Banging

Banger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Gutted that I bought tickets on Thursday and can't make it due the ridiculous flight prices and lack of time. Hoping we turn up and produce a good performance. If we do I think we win the game. I would play Rashford and RLC for Sterling and Alii
Old 07-07-2018, 08:53 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Staying home for this one. Can't say I really enjoyed the Colombia game in a pub. Too many people not really interested in the game, or know it alls that think they knew it all.

Rather watch it on my own.... and it is a 7:00am kick off!
I’m loving the 7am kick offs. I’m an early bird anyway, so watch the match then have the rest of the day ahead of me to enjoy with the little-un....when i say ‘enjoy’, that might be stretching the truth a bit.

I never enjoy watching games in a pub if it’s Palace or England. Too much distractions around, you don’t end up taking the game in properly. Remember watching the 1990 semi against Germany in a pub in Bethnal Green. Was absolutely rammed and didn’t enjoy it one bit. Obviously the ending wasn’t great too!

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 07-07-2018, 09:03 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

I’m not sure. Perhaps the WC wasn’t the place to unleash it but I think it’s caused nearly as much farce as it has done good. Players arguing with the ref to look at replays is beyond a joke. It takes 2 mins to look at the replay and then 5 minutes to get the players away from the ref before a penalty is taken
My pet hate for years Rich. Why haven’t any football authority taken the rugby route and outlawed any contact between a player and official? Year after year they just allow players to shout at and abuse the ref and basically the top players use it as a tactic to sway decisions their way as we know only too well.

Would be so easy to implement a zero tolerance rule where players aren’t allowed to talk to officials unless spoken to, but for some reason it is never implemented and the farce is allowed to continue.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 07-07-2018, 09:04 AM

- John Peel
Old 07-07-2018, 09:05 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
It’s gonna be a stinker
Old 07-07-2018, 09:09 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

For the actual decisions it's been used for, it's been pretty much spot on. As for the players reactions to the ref, that's another issue altogether. They should be booked immediately, Give them 10 seconds to back off and if they don't, second yellow and your off. Might stop ***** like Ronaldo from being millimetres from the refs face.

Also, apparently a player should be booked if he imitates the VAR signal, i'm not sure why more players haven't been booked. You see it every game.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo