Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: What you expected?
Yes 87 92.55%
No 2 2.13%
Moo! 5 5.32%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-03-2019, 03:43 PM

BadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
All away games ... Can we just get in a Home game manager .... Like in short game long game cricket Captains?

That's the point he only had one level and plan!

What like Pardew ? Or FbB ? Total football ! We were petty good at that as I recall.
Old 16-03-2019, 03:46 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
The most despondent and flat I have felt for quite a while after a Palace game.

Am really questioning why I expend so much emotional energy on such a stupid and pointless game as football and a team that frustrates me more than it should.

I want a divorce, and if I remain strong I may just have the willpower to achieve it.
Old 16-03-2019, 03:48 PM

BadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
But has failed to beat saints, Brighton, Watford, Newcastle, Bournemouth and Cardiff to name but a few.

Out of the 4 teams you mentioned the only shock there is city.

Itís fairly simple. Play our best 11. Something he hasnít done all season

At the risk of repeating myself - the ďbest 11Ē is not as obvious as you would like to believe.
Old 16-03-2019, 03:48 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadenEagle View Post
At the risk of repeating myself - the ďbest 11Ē is not as obvious as you would like to believe.
It really really is
Old 16-03-2019, 03:49 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
The most despondent and flat I have felt for quite a while after a Palace game.

Am really questioning why I expend so much emotional energy on such a stupid and pointless game as football and a team that frustrates me more than it should.

I want a divorce, and if I remain strong I may just have the willpower to achieve it.
Agree. I think the problem is we're sometimes just a little bit shit, not enough that we get blown away, but enough that we're always in games. We get back in to it like today and I believe again, like I did last sat
Old 16-03-2019, 03:52 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
It really really is
It's not though is it. Your best 11 will be different to two of three others. Schlupp in, Schlupp out. Meyer in, Meyer out. Jimmy. In, Jimmy out. We as fans can't agree let alone roy
Old 16-03-2019, 03:52 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
What like Pardew ? Or FbB ? Total football ! We were petty good at that as I recall.
No just fast ball counter attacking football using wingers ... It's the Palace way. Roy has slowed us down and fills the team with central midfielders...
Old 16-03-2019, 03:54 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
It's not though is it. Your best 11 will be different to two of three others. Schlupp in, Schlupp out. Meyer in, Meyer out. Jimmy. In, Jimmy out. We as fans can't agree let alone roy
I think majority of people would agree. For example Jeff has played well but is a squad player.

Our best 11is

Guiata

Awb Tomkins sakho pva

Kouyate luka

Andros Meyer wilf

Batshuayi

Not many will disagree
Old 16-03-2019, 03:55 PM

Quote:
It really really is

Not convinced personally but letís agree to disagree.
Old 16-03-2019, 03:56 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Send your CV to SP. Iím sure with such prescient knowledge and footballing expertise, youíd be a shoo in for the managerís job.
I recognise s*** when I see it but that doesn't mean I'd be any good at, or enjoy, shovelling it.
Old 16-03-2019, 03:56 PM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc Fanatic 19 View Post
Players donít give a ****
I wouldnít go that far but they certainly seem as bored as we are
Old 16-03-2019, 04:07 PM

Ifill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
today was the day to try a 442 with big Ben and Batman. to accommodate Big Ben I would drop Jimmy. Too late now.
Old 16-03-2019, 04:12 PM

Glazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
With no Sakho and no Wilf we are so much the poorer. PVA is out of form, Guaita maybe not be as good as we thought he may be, Macca huffs and puffs but bottom line is heís not good enough. Letís just get a few more points , start the recruitment process to replace Roy, Wilf and or AWB., and Benteke. We canít waste our resources so badly for another season or I fear the drop sooner than later.
Old 16-03-2019, 04:40 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glazier69 View Post
With no Sakho and no Wilf we are so much the poorer. PVA is out of form, Guaita maybe not be as good as we thought he may be, Macca huffs and puffs but bottom line is heís not good enough. Letís just get a few more points , start the recruitment process to replace Roy, Wilf and or AWB., and Benteke. We canít waste our resources so badly for another season or I fear the drop sooner than later.
Don't forget replace Wickham too