Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-03-2019, 11:06 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
Best squad we have had - but least enjoyable watching them.

Bar the City game which was a serious high, there havent been many high points this season. I really thought a cup run was there for us, but we ballsed that up in style.

Truth be told im so ******* pissed off with yesterdays non-performance i just feel like bining my season ticket and telling the team to go **** itself.

(a bit over the top perhaps, but if they have stopped giving a ****, why should i)
Not the XIs fault the manager 'rested' PVA, Zaha and Dann who will all miraculously be fit for the next one
Old 19-03-2019, 07:50 AM

stumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We don't get a result v Huddersfield it could be a nightmare season.
Old 19-03-2019, 07:54 AM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
We don't get a result v Huddersfield it could be a nightmare season.
Anything less than a convincing win and It will be an absolute meltdown on here, and rightly so.
Old 19-03-2019, 08:06 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Finally thought this would be the season where we'd show we'd move on a bit. The one where we weren't worried about relegation and focused on establishing ourselves in that second group of clubs outside the top six (yes I am optimistic)
Old 19-03-2019, 08:27 AM

Jman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Whilst this squad may be the most technically gifted and media hyped we have ever had, they are also mentally the weekest i can remember. Think PVA, Benteke, Townsend etc. These guys look great in skysports headlines but you wouldnt want them fighting in the trenches with you. Even our midfield enforcer (Milo) seems like a nice guy.

I cant help but think our chairmans headline chasing flashy style has been an influence on this since we got promoted.

Anyways looks like a big overhall of the squad this summer. Lets hope we can find some characters and battlers!
Old 19-03-2019, 09:52 AM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can see us scrambling enough points to stay up then last game or couple when most have nothing to play for we will pick up some points. It will then look like we have had a better season than reality. I'm not sure whether its the Premier League or us that has made it pretty unenjoyable the last couple of years. Perhaps I hope for to much, this season baring the obvious no striker I thought we had a decent squad and were for once not going to be in a relegation fight.

With the news of the Americans selling I don't see any investment in the season and the likelihood is we will lose Wilf. Looking for a ray of sunshine?