Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie_9
Not to panic when your teenage daughter hasn't been in contact for 24 hours and to trust them
my wifes beside herself because eldest daughter (5) fell over at school, cutting her lip, and they wont let her pick her up.
Old 16-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace
I learned today that this is utter drivel (and made myself look like a twat)

(i so wanted to believe it too )
It's a very good idea though
Old 16-10-2008, 01:15 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
my wifes beside herself because eldest daughter (5) fell over at school, cutting her lip, and they wont let her pick her up.
Why wont they? HYow the hell can they stop her. I would be straight down there, kicking up a stink.
Old 16-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
i don't think daughter's in as nearly a bad a state as wife thinks.

(bless her)
Old 16-10-2008, 02:48 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I learned today that this is utter drivel (and made myself look like a twat)

(i so wanted to believe it too )
Why did you look like a twat though? I always just drive in whatever gap is free. The hose stretches even if the cap is on the far side.
Old 16-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Brahms and List

i looked like a twat because i was telling everyone at work in a matter-of-fact-im-very-clever type of way. so we went outside to the cars so i could prove it and every one was in the wrong place.

Old 16-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
i looked like a twat because i was telling everyone at work in a matter-of-fact-im-very-clever type of way. so we went outside to the cars so i could prove it and every one was in the wrong place.

Every one? Maybe you just got it back to front!
Old 16-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Odd. Every car I've been in recently has the petrol pump icon on the correct side of the gauge / dial. Not the hose, though - just the image.
Old 16-10-2008, 08:29 PM
On probation

jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard
Spoons have increased their Curry and a Pint night up to a whooping £7.19
Old 16-10-2008, 08:57 PM
Anonymous
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al
Shes fine - she is with me
hahahaha!

+rep
Old 16-10-2008, 09:00 PM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Rep for you too
Old 16-10-2008, 09:00 PM
Trespasser

m355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Insects can't get fat - because their skeletons are on the outside, if they eat too much they just explode.

BECCH10

(C) 2007. note to self - needs changing
Old 16-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
The bat is the only mammal that can fly, apparently flying squirrels can't actually fly.
Old 16-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Anonymous
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitticat
Rep for you too
Why thank you!
Old 16-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Anonymous
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al
JANEY LEE GRACE who features in Steve Wright in the afternoon on radio 2 began her career as a backing singer for George Michael and Wham!, Kim Wilde and Boy George, and went on to have her own top ten hit as Cola Boy with 'Seven Ways To Love'. She has presented shows for Virgin Radio, BBC London and Radio 1
Something that I've just learnt is that the other hald of Cola Boy was Andrew Ridgely from Wham!
Old 16-10-2008, 11:48 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've learnt that the girl I was chatting to while watching the tennis online has great breasts.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Liberal Filth

xab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Ollie
On this day in 1428, England lost one of it's best commanders of the Hundred Years' War when Thomas Montacute, the fourth Earl of Salisbury died after being hit in the face by a cannon shot at the siege of Orleans.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:29 PM
Trespasser

m355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That the electronic 'X32' number on the back of a bus, reflected in the window of the bus I'm on, looks like 'SEX'. Better than typing 5318008 into a calculator any day. And that, pathetically, is the most profound thing I've learnt all day.

BECCH10

(C) 2007. note to self - needs changing
Old 04-12-2008, 07:32 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to Ollie
Today I have learnt that Politicians can sometimes genuinely give a shit.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
The drainage tube that is firmly stitched into my right cheek will be removed on Tuesday