Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 18-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Enjoy the Silence

klimskady was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsklimskady was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsklimskady was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsklimskady was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsklimskady was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsklimskady was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsklimskady was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsklimskady was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsklimskady was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsklimskady was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsklimskady was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by Adlerhorst
Sometimes i really don't think it is all worth it.
That is one of the worst feelings you can have

www.midnighttattoostudio.co.uk
Old 18-06-2008, 08:32 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to Ollie
I've learnt that Oxford Town hall is a good venue for a debate on academic freedom.
Old 18-06-2008, 08:38 PM

anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Quote:
Originally posted by brb rule
Well id been in for over 5 years and then got promoted and mine took over 3 months to clear. At the time id lived at the same address all my life aswell.
When I got promoted from JCP to the Home Office mine took around 3/4 months aswell. Was a right pain! Although in that time I had got married and moved house.

Today I have learnt that bus drivers are not very nice and think they rule the road. Especially around the Purley one way system
Old 18-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Quote:
Originally posted by anna matronic
When I got promoted from JCP to the Home Office mine took around 3/4 months aswell. Was a right pain! Although in that time I had got married and moved house.

Today I have learnt that bus drivers are not very nice and think they rule the road. Especially around the Purley one way system
Wasn't at about 2ish was it????
Old 18-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
It isn't a case of it being too much - I could carry on playing the game - it is more whether it is all worth it in the end.

One of my friends at a competitor firm, (one of the best people i have seen at what i do), packed it all in yesterday for a nine to five job 'in industry'. He will still be on a very decent wage (nicely into six figures) so he's not exactly going to be badly off, but decided the ultimate goal (partnership and the vast rewards that brings) simply wasn't worth it all.

I can see his point.
as can i

don't make any rash decisions but it's clearly something to think about
Old 18-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Reculer pour mieux sauter

Chester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Adlers, we can do a work swap scheme for a year. I get your cash you get to come out here and do bugger all in the sun.

I cant guarantee that you will have a job at the end of it though. The options there though
Old 18-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Trespasser

m355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I learned that the 26 and 27 buses from Pontypridd to Aberdare go on a slightly different route but are scheduled to arrive at their destination at the same time after leaving the bus station, so the driver of the 26 is instructed to dsrive slightly slower than the driver of the 27 to keep them on schedule.

Possibly the least interesting thing I've ever learnt in my life.

BECCH10

(C) 2007. note to self - needs changing
Old 18-06-2008, 09:00 PM

Chester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I am going to post something on the late night clique tonight - i can feel it.

Look you can sit at your desk and post stupid images, all on work time

Old 18-06-2008, 09:01 PM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Quote:
Originally posted by Chester

Look you can sit at your desk and post stupid images, all on work time

I email you when I am waiting for my one breakdown call on nights
Old 19-06-2008, 05:20 PM

Quote:
That i got promoted.
Congrats.

More late nights now

Old 19-06-2008, 05:23 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
That i got promoted.
i'lll take some credit for this.

well done mate
Old 20-06-2008, 08:23 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
That i got promoted.
Nice one. It may not seem worth it, but presumably you'll be able to retire years before the rest of us office drones?

Anyway, today I learnt that "defenestrate" means to throw something out of a window.
Old 20-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Quote:
That i got promoted.
Tough luck.
Old 14-07-2008, 11:27 AM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Ulan Bator's airport is called Genghis Khan International.
Old 14-07-2008, 11:31 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
You can't hear the news whilst crunching Frosties
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 14-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Liberal Filth

xab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Olliexab belongs to Ollie
During the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic wars, the Royal Navy lost 10 ships (including one ship of the line) to 377 enemy ships (including 139 ships of the line). That by the end of 1812, France had 179 merchant ships compared to Britains 24,000. That a modest battleship at the time required 3,000 tons of raw timber, the equivalent to 3-4,000 trees. And that Admiral Collingwood didn't set foot on shore for over 8 years during that period, which is a hell of a tour.
Old 14-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
my great grandfather's first name was Mungo!

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 15-07-2008, 03:34 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Too much too young was the shortest number 1 of the 80's
Old 15-07-2008, 04:40 PM
On probation

jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard
The price of a 5k bag of rice has gone up by a third in just a few months
Old 15-07-2008, 04:41 PM
On probation

jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard jookbeard
Masturbation was against the law in 17th century New England