Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-10-2021, 09:42 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Ive just noticed our local chippy still uses the term.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I've learnt that you can't get Rock Salmon and chips for 1/6 (7.5p) anymore!
Old 13-10-2021, 09:43 PM

jrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I learnt quite recently that Carol Vorderman seems to have morphed into some full onB List 60 year old barbie.

I am wondering whether there are some mental issues that friends and family should be concerned about.
it just doesn't add up
Old 13-10-2021, 10:20 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I’d put my house on her not being 100% British white and not mixed race.

The results of all those millions of personal DNA tests suggest the odds are greater than winning the euromillions draw this Friday.
The odds of those personal DNA tests being accurate are even worse than winning the EuroMillions.
Old 14-10-2021, 10:09 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
The odds of those personal DNA tests being accurate are even worse than winning the EuroMillions.
Worse than 139,838,160 to 1?

Behave.

Last edited by Blind_Eagle; 14-10-2021 at 10:11 PM.
Old 15-10-2021, 09:26 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Worse than 139,838,160 to 1?

Behave.
Yes. These DNA tests are literally a load of wank. One just spunks into an envelope, the company carefully chucks the sample into a bin having taken your money, and then tells you that you're 5% Neanderthal and 1% Atlantean. I'd rather trust Doris Stokes.
Old 15-10-2021, 09:39 PM

Jonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is here
I saw an expose on TV. Two identical twins sent off DNA samples. They were told their ancestors came from two different countries, several thousand miles away from each other.
Old 15-10-2021, 09:42 PM
jft39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy View Post
I saw an expose on TV. Two identical twins sent off DNA samples. They were told their ancestors came from two different countries, several thousand miles away from each other.
Ha! That is excellent.
Old 15-10-2021, 09:54 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
I remember reading an article about DNA testing companies where one employee admitted (off the record) that they routinely get samples where the accompanying text makes it clear the respondent is looking for a "pure" northern European result. In that case, they always sent something along the lines of "3% sub-Saharan west Africa," just to mess with them.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 15-10-2021, 10:06 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
There are people who take rotisserie chickens into cinemas.
Old 15-10-2021, 10:17 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Yes. These DNA tests are literally a load of wank. One just spunks into an envelope..
Old 15-10-2021, 11:11 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Interesting. My own experience with DNA testing appears to be pretty accurate. My ex sister in law gave my son, for his birthday, a dna test (I know). From what I understand they didn't pass any personal information over, and I very much doubt that I would be in the equation anyway. My son was 50% from the exact part of the world where his mum came from leaving the rest my genes. Just over 50% Irish, 8% South East England, both of which I already knew. The Interesting part was 16% Scottish which I had no idea about. After a brief chat with my dad I found there was Scottish on his side which even he didn't know about.

I suppose, in summary, although it's an easy fraud, there must be something in it, or that's how it appears based on my son's results anyway.
Old 16-10-2021, 07:10 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
What's even more interesting is your son seems to have a gene make up of 123%

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 16-10-2021, 07:40 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
There are people who take rotisserie chickens into cinemas.
I'm Spain there are people who take huge bags full of burger king stuff into the cinema.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 16-10-2021, 08:06 AM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Congratulations to those who set up DNA companies that get people to pay a load of money to send them their jizz and then reply with bullshit. That is a brilliant business idea.
Old 16-10-2021, 08:33 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
It's a bit like one of those trick questions you'd get in a maths exam..
Old 16-10-2021, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
Congratulations to those who set up DNA companies that get people to pay a load of money to send them their jizz and then reply with bullshit. That is a brilliant business idea.
Not sure the Royal Mail would view it in such positive light.
Old 16-10-2021, 08:49 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm Spain there are people who take huge bags full of burger king stuff into the cinema.
You are Spain?

No wonder we wanted to leave the EU
Old 16-10-2021, 08:50 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
I also learned that Jesy Nelson, who this blackfishing thing is all about, is 100% British white. Not mixed race at all. Which is quite amazing when you see what she looks like.
Some of the DNA genealogy companies are pretty ropey in the reference populations they use. Different companies using the same SNPs can give wildly different results.
Old 16-10-2021, 09:02 AM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnicholson View Post
it just doesn't add up
It's certainly a conundrum
Old 16-10-2021, 09:12 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote: