Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-10-2021, 09:11 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
2 weeks until Succession is back
6 days until Succession is back
Old 12-10-2021, 09:25 AM

immoralgiant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietimmoralgiant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietimmoralgiant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietimmoralgiant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietimmoralgiant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietimmoralgiant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietimmoralgiant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietimmoralgiant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietimmoralgiant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietimmoralgiant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietimmoralgiant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just started watching Maid. Bit depressing but looks well made.
Old 12-10-2021, 09:29 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
What's the next one watching?
I haven't met the lucky lady yet.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 13-10-2021, 02:13 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Finished Squid Game last night. Was slightly disappointed with the ending, but still I would recommend it.

And at the weekend I found (not sure if I had missed it before or if it's new) 11.22.63 (the excellent Stephen King book) on HBOMax and watched the first episode. It was good and pretty much followed the book as I remember it.
Old 13-10-2021, 02:23 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Finished Squid Game last night. Was slightly disappointed with the ending, but still I would recommend it.
I really liked the ending, wrapped things up well while leaving the door open for the next series.

Maybe I was just thankful that it didnt end on a cliffhanger, like most Netflix series seem to these days, one of my pet hates.
Old 13-10-2021, 02:39 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
6 days until Succession is back
5 days until Succession is back
Old 13-10-2021, 06:08 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Onto Series 2 of Guilt
Old 13-10-2021, 07:05 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
Quote:
5 days until Succession is back
I'm hoping for a cheap nowtv entertainment pass so I can watch this from the start
Old 13-10-2021, 10:43 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Another vote for Alice in Borderland. Other than quick trip to Love Island/Ibiza uncovered it is excellent. Without maybe the depth of social commentary that Squid Game is trying to convey.
Old 14-10-2021, 02:05 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post

And at the weekend I found (not sure if I had missed it before or if it's new) 11.22.63 (the excellent Stephen King book) on HBOMax and watched the first episode. It was good and pretty much followed the book as I remember it.
The book was great.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 14-10-2021, 01:15 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I finished the first series of Manhunt with Clunes. It was really rather good.

Settled down for the second, and despite the 'cough cough' site picture showing Clunes, the second series is actually an American show. Which may or may not be worth watching.

Robbers can't be choosers, I suppose.

Watched a couple of episodes of Sex Education - it works.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 14-10-2021, 11:56 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
The second series of Guilt not nearly as good as the first, less dark humour, more convoluted and overly complicated.
Now onto series 3 of House
Old 15-10-2021, 05:08 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post

Settled down for the second, and despite the 'cough cough' site picture showing Clunes, the second series is actually an American show. Which may or may not be worth watching.

Robbers can't be choosers, I suppose.

Watched a couple of episodes of Sex Education - it works.
I think you pressed the wrong button sir. We have just finished the second series, set in South London and Martin Clunes is in nearly every scene. Not an American accent in sight (or earshot).
Old 15-10-2021, 06:09 AM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Really like The Maid on Netflix, very thought provoking.
Old 15-10-2021, 06:26 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Toronto maple leafs all or nothing. Watchable in the background sort of stuff.
Old 15-10-2021, 07:20 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Frayed, a UK/Aus comedy drama.... Probably unwatchable for most on here, not sure why I'm watching it actually. It kind of has sucked me in a bit. Typically below par attempt from the mostly Aussie cast to produce what should be a decent series. I'd give it just about a 7/10 as there are a few laugh out loud moments, but probably only 1 or 2 per episode in amongst a load of very average watching.

I mentioned to my wife, this show would be much better if Sharon Horgan was in the lead as the story line and script reminds me of her style.... Who turns out to be the executive producer .... Sharon Horgan.... Well I'll be stuffed, She's spread her wings, but not in a great way.

As for the lead an Aussie, who wrote and obviously sold the idea, Well she's apparently much better known in the UK than here.... Sarah Kendall.

Here's a trailer rather than a description

Old 15-10-2021, 07:51 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
It's shite. The first series was dreadful.
Old 15-10-2021, 11:02 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I may have a spare pair of tickets for the UK Premiere of Succession tonight at Royal Festival Hall. Drop me a DM if you're keen.
Old 15-10-2021, 04:26 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc_24 View Post
I thought the first episode of squid game was crap and I thought what the hell is this, then it got to red light green light and I ended up watching the lot.
I have just watched the first episode and have had totally the opposite reaction. Too weird
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 15-10-2021, 04:54 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post

Wrong Manhunt. The American one is about the hunt for the Unabomber, which is very good. You have to be specific in terms of what you want on the sites you use.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.