Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-11-2020, 02:16 PM

Simple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimple&Stupid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was under the impression that he had a meniscal tear? If yes, then can take time yo clear up completely but shouldn't be career ending.
Old 30-11-2020, 02:59 PM

daves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The new Jack Hunt.
Old 30-11-2020, 03:01 PM
Depends on the mood

Cyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple&Stupid View Post
I was under the impression that he had a meniscal tear? If yes, then can take time yo clear up completely but shouldn't be career ending.
Had same problem. Took 10 months to heal completely and get back to play.
Michael Grade, Kelvin Mackenzie, Richard Murray, Peter Varney, Alan Curbishley (again), Jonathan Fortune, Derek Hales, Keith and Gavin Peacock, Gary Bushell, Allan Simonsen, Jim Davidson, Steve Ryder, Bjorn Borg you can all f uck off
Old 30-11-2020, 03:13 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Dead in a ditch, with poor dear Alex Marrow.
Old 30-11-2020, 03:29 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Shouldnt we be signing Clyne until the end of the season regardless perhaps with the option of an extra year?

The fact he is now above Ward and Kelly shows this. In theory then look to move Kelly on for a fee in Jan and can then re-assess in the summer as to the plans regarding Ferguson, Clyne and Ward?
Old 30-11-2020, 03:37 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Always thought we should have gone for Connor Roberts at Swansea
Old 30-11-2020, 03:38 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is here
Who is Nathan Ferguson?
Old 30-11-2020, 03:53 PM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf View Post
Who is Nathan Ferguson?
Come mate, try to keep up.
Old 30-11-2020, 04:14 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Roy said it in an interview in September but apparently Iím making shit up!

Seeing as Hodgson never said that looks like you are
Old 30-11-2020, 11:23 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Why not wait rather then be so desperate to ‘call it’.

I don’t get it, if you are wrong you can disappear into the shadows, if you are right you can say check BBS post #156, I was right. Who cares.

Why not just wait rather than this negative soothsaying naysaying.

Last edited by MFBias; 30-11-2020 at 11:47 PM.
Old 30-11-2020, 11:26 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Shouldnt we be signing Clyne until the end of the season regardless perhaps with the option of an extra year?

The fact he is now above Ward and Kelly shows this. In theory then look to move Kelly on for a fee in Jan and can then re-assess in the summer as to the plans regarding Ferguson, Clyne and Ward?
I'm pretty sure we'll have options to extend Clyne's contract.
Old 01-12-2020, 01:47 AM

Wilbraham413 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWilbraham413 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWilbraham413 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWilbraham413 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWilbraham413 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWilbraham413 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWilbraham413 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWilbraham413 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWilbraham413 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWilbraham413 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWilbraham413 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't wait to watch Ferguson and Wickham paying together.
2020 Feb. (Van Aanholt) Palace 1 - 0 Newcastle
Old 01-12-2020, 03:45 AM

orp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post

No keep Kelly as heís a very underrated CB let Dann & Sakho go first
Old 01-12-2020, 03:45 AM

orp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorp pisshead1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilbraham413 View Post
I can't wait to watch Ferguson and Wickham paying together.
Old 01-12-2020, 04:49 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
I'm pretty sure we'll have options to extend Clyne's contract.
If you were Clyne why would you give the club an option? At most there would be one to the end of the season, and I would expect that to be mutual.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 01-12-2020, 05:02 AM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Dead in a ditch, with poor dear Alex Marrow.
Now, that's one from the vaults. What the hell became of him??
Old 01-12-2020, 06:52 AM

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
This is literally the first major injury of Fergusonís career? Very premature to be comparing him to Wickham.
Maybe better to compare hm with Luke Dreher....I've seen him play once/twice, not sure when, perhaps when FdB was in charge, gave me the same good impression that I got when AWB appeared. I think other people also thought the same and saw him as a major find. Sadly seems to have got injury after injury.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:16 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bin View Post
Maybe better to compare hm with Luke Dreher....I've seen him play once/twice, not sure when, perhaps when FdB was in charge, gave me the same good impression that I got when AWB appeared. I think other people also thought the same and saw him as a major find. Sadly seems to have got injury after injury.
Dreher is like the younger, midfield version of Wickham, also a very harsh comparison. Both comparisons arbitrarily assume that the injuries will just keep piling on for Ferguson. It could well happen for all we know, but people are talking about it with too much certainty, and it just seems like pointless doom mongering.
Old 09-12-2020, 06:54 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Club put up a Facebook post this evening showing Ferguson and Clyne training together so obviously quite a recent shot. Anyone heard anything more detailed?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 09-12-2020, 06:58 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Dreher is like the younger, midfield version of Wickham, also a very harsh comparison. Both comparisons arbitrarily assume that the injuries will just keep piling on for Ferguson. It could well happen for all we know, but people are talking about it with too much certainty, and it just seems like pointless doom mongering .
This is the Palace Way.