Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 26-10-2020, 05:48 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by le piddler View Post
Off to Carshalton against Enfield today
I see that it’s merstham v carshalton on Boxing Day.
Whytleafe & chipstead both away, so I may well go to this one.

If carshalton are having big gates each game I wonder if merstham will do something with tickets in advance. I don’t know what there Covid capacity is. (They has 220 for the game I went to v potters bar..... with a fair few more watching Fulham v palace in the clubhouse!)
Old 26-10-2020, 06:47 AM

jake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Funnily enough we’ve got them away this Saturday in the fa trophy ! We’ve asked about tickets , it’s pay on the day , which I take it means either using nhs app , eve pass , or pen and paper for the track & trace ! . Their capacity should be 600, as they’re isthmian premier .... although for some reason lewes are restricted to 450 ( we’re going next week ) ? No idea why! Check the carshalton thread nearer the time , or I’ll stick something on here !
Old 26-10-2020, 07:48 AM

loz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietloz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well knowing that would would not get to see the Palace this season, a few of us have invested £150 for a season ticket to watch East Grinstead, and a fine investment to, Played 4, 1 draw and 3 wins in the league, we have even been going to away games.
2.2 against Whistable this week.

I hate to say this but I enjoy this more !!
Old 26-10-2020, 01:24 PM

Location: Still hunting for a Cat Deeley lookalike in the Capital City of Caterham
le piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
I see that it’s merstham v carshalton on Boxing Day.
Whytleafe & chipstead both away, so I may well go to this one.

If carshalton are having big gates each game I wonder if merstham will do something with tickets in advance. I don’t know what there Covid capacity is. (They has 220 for the game I went to v potters bar..... with a fair few more watching Fulham v palace in the clubhouse!)
Will be there Boxing Day so can have a beer then
As said on the thread it’s pay in the day for this coming Saturday
Old 26-10-2020, 03:47 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake5 View Post
Funnily enough we’ve got them away this Saturday in the fa trophy ! We’ve asked about tickets , it’s pay on the day , which I take it means either using nhs app , eve pass , or pen and paper for the track & trace ! . Their capacity should be 600, as they’re isthmian premier .... although for some reason lewes are restricted to 450 ( we’re going next week ) ? No idea why! Check the carshalton thread nearer the time , or I’ll stick something on here !
yes it was the track & trace app. The social distancing / group of 6 / household mixing went up the wall in the bar.
Old 26-10-2020, 09:05 PM

jake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
yes it was the track & trace app. The social distancing / group of 6 / household mixing went up the wall in the bar.
Found out today as we’re in tier 2 and merstham tier 1 , we have to adhere to tier 2 rules ! ! So carshalton fans have to stay outside in the garden and patio ! Got a merstham pal , lives in Croydon, he was in the bar Saturdays game !. Another rule that can’t really be enforced , they’ll have no idea who comes from where !!
Old 27-10-2020, 09:07 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Whyteleafe had 310 tonight. Won 5-0 and one lad grabbed all 5. Last goal was messi-esque. Good fun. Whyteleafe are doing well, best team they've had in a while. If you're doing the rounds, get down there. Not home again until 14th, and 28th.

Oh, and game held up due to pyro.
Old 27-10-2020, 09:39 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I’d recommend Beckenham Town, I’ve been to about half a dozen games there in the past 12 months. Friendly club and they play decent football. They were top of their league last season but then the season got cancelled. There were 285 there last Tuesday night for their 3-0 win against Tunbridge Wells, they’re in the top 6 currently.

Apologies if its been mentioned on this thread previously but Croydon are moving to the National Sports Centre this season as Croydon Arena isn’t playable. Their first game is Saturday 7th November I think (please check that, not 100% sure on date). Have seen a few ground hoppers on Twitter getting excited about them playing there, think they’ll get healthy crowds at the NSC.
Old 28-10-2020, 08:22 AM

Lingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy C View Post
I’d recommend Beckenham Town, I’ve been to about half a dozen games there in the past 12 months. Friendly club and they play decent football. They were top of their league last season but then the season got cancelled. There were 285 there last Tuesday night for their 3-0 win against Tunbridge Wells, they’re in the top 6 currently.

Apologies if its been mentioned on this thread previously but Croydon are moving to the National Sports Centre this season as Croydon Arena isn’t playable. Their first game is Saturday 7th November I think (please check that, not 100% sure on date). Have seen a few ground hoppers on Twitter getting excited about them playing there, think they’ll get healthy crowds at the NSC.
I follow an SCEFL Facebook page where there is quite a bit of banter between fans and Beckenham Town are despised. Seems like these is a nasty undercurrent there but I've only been there once so can't comment.
Old 28-10-2020, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingfield Eagle View Post
I follow an SCEFL Facebook page where there is quite a bit of banter between fans and Beckenham Town are despised. Seems like these is a nasty undercurrent there but I've only been there once so can't comment.
Carshalton played Beckenham in a pre season game ( we just so happened to be in the bar area !) They had a great player on the wing , but a few round me said he had a bit of a rep ! Minutes later he got sent off , took a swing at not only cheadle, but hit a steward in the tunnel ! Robins mentioned this on the twitter page and it was inundated with other fans from clubs in their league saying they’re always at it . Apparently one game the players brawled with some in the crowd !! Decent side mind ��
Old 28-10-2020, 09:12 AM

hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckenham Eagle View Post
Eastbourne Town 1 Alford 0. Eastbourne should have won by a lot more but the Alford keeper played a blinder. At least 150 fans there
Spotted at the Corinthian Casuals/Dulwich Hamlet match the other week. Nice to see Throbbing Gristle do their bit for suicide prevention.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Throbbing eastbourne.jpg (317.2 KB, 58 views)
Old 29-10-2020, 06:07 AM

Location: Still hunting for a Cat Deeley lookalike in the Capital City of Caterham
le piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy C View Post

What Croydon is that?? AFC Croydon??
Old 29-10-2020, 07:19 AM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by le piddler View Post
What Croydon is that?? AFC Croydon??

Croydon FC
Old 29-10-2020, 07:26 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
They are limited to crowds of 300, and for the first game (with a 1.45 kick off) it could be a full house (or at least a full house of 300) - they aren't pre-selling tickets online, so all the groundhoppers will be there early doors too!!!

If there are any enterprising local non league clubs nearby, they should make their kick off on that day 4.30 or 5pm, and they'd get a boost of 100+ groundhoppers turn up!!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 29-10-2020 at 07:41 AM.
Old 29-10-2020, 03:20 PM

bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!bestperch has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Watched Cray Wanderers vs Merstham last night (6-0). Very impressed with Cray and the new stand at Hayes Lane.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:14 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Was planning to go for a nice long walk today, ending up in Hayes to watch Beckenham Town, - then I saw the rain...

There is only cold comfort
To be found in the current climate
Inside a chaos of corruption
That chills the heart
We are deep in hot water
Drowning in a consumer economy
Old 31-10-2020, 10:31 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Tigers in the final Q round of the FA Trophy away at St Neots today. Was planning to go but tier 3 put paid to that.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:41 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Tigers in the final Q round of the FA Trophy away at St Neots today. Was planning to go but tier 3 put paid to that.
Shame! It's a nice modern ground to visit.

I suppose I could pop up the road and visit on your behalf Worksop, (fairweather fan alert!), but the weather is shit.
Old 01-11-2020, 12:11 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
what does the lockdown mean for non-league fixtures?
Old 01-11-2020, 05:46 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
The National League along with National League North and South will continue as they are classified as elite.

It hasn't been confirmed yet but I think that all leagues from the seventh tier and below (which are not elite) will be suspended.