Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 08-10-2021, 04:15 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
My top 3 would be:

1. Alison Moyet
2. Annie Lennox
3. Debbie Harry

Honourable mentions to Roberta Flack, Lisa Shaw, Donna Summer, Jessie Ware, Lyn Collins, Roisin Murphy and Chaka Khan.
I might be tone deaf but Debbie Harry sounds awful live. A proper beauty though in her day.
Old 08-10-2021, 05:58 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Another one for me, Shelby Lynne
Old 08-10-2021, 06:16 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrolling bones came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C. View Post
Different genres and times would give different results but I would propose:

Judith Durham
Judy Collins
Gladys Knight
Judith Durham has a beautiful voice, versatile, powerful , and sublimely crystal clear so she's in my list too. Closely followed by Annie Lennox and then I'd have say to Celine Dion , even though she's not my cup of tea . Shout out to Adele , again not my sort of music, but the girl has got a voice on her ..

Impervious to fvck bullets
Old 09-10-2021, 12:55 AM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Adele

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33
Old 09-10-2021, 06:06 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Dolores OíRiordan is another amongst many.

I still keep with my top three but there are so many wonderful female singers being listed I'm thinking that there are more "top" female singers than male?
Old 09-10-2021, 06:13 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post

I still keep with my top three but there are so many wonderful female singers being listed I'm thinking that there are more "top" female singers than male?
Random just listening to her on tidal as we speak.
Old 09-10-2021, 06:14 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post

Not a particularly good singer.
Old 09-10-2021, 06:24 PM
Hamsey U13+U12

eagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Timi Yuro( those who don't know her listen to her sing I'm So Hurt)
Barbara Streisand
Etta James
Old 09-10-2021, 06:25 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post

But it's about opinion; in yours she isn't, in mine she is!
Old 09-10-2021, 06:35 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Not sure she'll win a singing contest (in this company) but she was a unique talent.
Old 09-10-2021, 06:37 PM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
Maria Callas
Aretha Franklin
Carly Simon
Old 09-10-2021, 06:51 PM

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
Irma Thomas
Dee Dee Bridgewater
Carmen McRae
Old 09-10-2021, 07:01 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=Golf Boy;16042634]I might be tone deaf/QUOTE]

you are

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-10-2021, 07:06 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
you are
Why are you so rubbish are quoting? Is it a Swiss thing?
Old 09-10-2021, 07:11 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Why are you so rubbish are quoting? Is it a Swiss thing?
No its personal! You need to learn to chill over these type of things.

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-10-2021, 07:41 PM

Dogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Im a bit of a rocker and easy prey for a girl in leathers

Joan Jet
Lita Ford
Suzie Quatro
Old 09-10-2021, 07:52 PM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is here
Dusty

Kate Rusby

Doris Day

Dusty for me always number 1 but on another 2 & 3 could be perm any two from 20.

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane
Old 09-10-2021, 07:57 PM

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Siouxsie Sioux
Courtney Love
PJ Harvey
Old 09-10-2021, 08:01 PM

Dogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
PJ Harvey
Would have made my list if a top 5
Old 09-10-2021, 08:32 PM
Correctamundo !

Another Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogburger View Post
Would have made my list if a top 5
Bloke from my work rents the top floor of my house . His best mate is the lovely Ms Harvey . Itís funny because when his young son stays over he thinks my guitar playing is really cool (itís not) and asked his Dad if I was a famous rock star (heís 6). He goes round Pollys fairly regularly , plays on her drums , guitars etc and doesnít have a clue who she is other than his Dadís friend