Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 07-07-2000, 03:12 AM

Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Nicky Rizzo

Sorry to change the subject during this great time for being a Palace supporter following the succesfull takeover by Simon Jordan.
But i was just wondering what the verdict was regarding Nicky Rizzo's request for termination of his contract. Did Steve Coppell accept his request or refuse or has there simply been no decision as of yet?
Old 07-07-2000, 07:39 AM

tomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
On a slight tangent regarding Nicky Rizzo, I am pretty sure he will be involved with Aussie Olympic squad this coming September.
Old 07-07-2000, 08:27 PM

kevinm is playing for a contract
A whisper from the club says that Nicky Rizzo has left for a club in the Italian second division.
Old 15-07-2000, 12:08 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
The Ternana chairman confirmed that Rizzo had been recommended to him by Attilio Lombardo who rated him as a good prospect.

It was sick enough looding players because of the idiot Goldberg, but for no reason?

Old 15-07-2000, 01:15 AM
I hate the Premier league

Laurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sadly Sir Steve never rated Rizzo or gave him half a chance, even putting unfit, out of posistion players like Fullarton on the left instead of Nicky.
Old 15-07-2000, 01:40 AM
At The Drive-In, Enfilade

Location: Orpington. freight train coming, freight freight train coming........
Neil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screenNeil MacQueen has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Im sad to see him going, but i suppose Coppell knows what he is doing, remember he is GOD.

------------------
A nice pint (of Fosters)in the Moon and Spoon

Old 15-07-2000, 02:39 AM

James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget James Varcoe can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Rizzo is Glyn Hodges in all but ability
Old 15-07-2000, 03:19 AM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Nicky Rizzo is one of those players an agent can piece together a great video of - it would contain a few memorable highlights, and carefully omit the remainder (about 99%) of his play.
I seem to recall a certain Israeli player who Palace purchased a couple of seasons back on the strength of a video that must have looked just like that.
Old 15-07-2000, 04:32 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ciao, Nicky.

Thanks for a couple of great goals - I was never your greatest fan, but good luck in Italy anyway.

See you playing for Northern Spirit in a couple of years time maybe.

[This message has been edited by Neil the Eagle (edited 15 July 2000).]
Old 15-07-2000, 05:37 AM

tomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomario : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hopefully Northern Spirit will have A BETTER season this year
Old 15-07-2000, 01:00 PM

Marco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by tomario on 07-07-2000 03:39 AM
On a slight tangent regarding Nicky Rizzo, I am pretty sure he will be involved with Aussie Olympic squad this coming September.
I'm not sure he can, as only 3 non-Australian based players can be in the squad. Now Harry Kewell and Mark Bosnich are a certainty but can Rizzo get the third place?
Old 15-07-2000, 07:09 PM

philaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Marco on 07-15-2000 09:00 AM
I'm not sure he can, as only 3 non-Australian based players can be in the squad. Now Harry Kewell and Mark Bosnich are a certainty but can Rizzo get the third place?
Not quite right, Marco. The restriction is 3 over-age players (and Rizzo is under-age); nothing to do with where he's based. Rizzo's biggest obstacle is having a high enough profile in the face of plenty of competition, especially given his lack of first team action.

Old 15-07-2000, 09:52 PM
The New Crystals Rock!!

CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer

Well, I know I have some views that most people disagree with and this maybe another of them, But I always really liked Rizzo (Steady....) and have always been saddened that Coppell never rated him. But then I have to respect Steve's decision as I adore him so much for what he has done for Palace over the years. So If he feels that Rizzo is not for Palace then I can accept that. But I'll still miss him.

------------------

Now we'll show 'em all the Premiership Palace for next season.
Old 18-08-2000, 02:52 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pleased to say Nicky Rizzo has just been named in the 18 man Olympic squad. No sign of Foster as one of the three over 23 year players though (surprise surprise). Shame really because he hasn't got much else to do these days. I look forward to seeing Nicky score the winner in the Final with a 30 yard rocket (as v. Norwich).
I can see some major arguments between the Aussies and O'Leary when Kewell & Viduka pull out injured the day before they're due to fly out.
Old 18-08-2000, 02:58 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why would Australia even think about taking Foster when they can pick overage players from the likes of Viduka, Bosnich, Moore and numerous others whose names escape me at present.

Come to think of it Allan Border and David Campese probably have more chance of being picked than Foster.

------------------
Strathclyde Eagles Prediction League
To view the link you have to Register or Login