Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter
 
CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 10-08-2019, 07:11 AM
Penstone Eagle's Avatar
Penstone Eagle Penstone Eagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: overlooking BHAFC's blot on the landscape
Posts: 28,720
Rep Power: 21474849
Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgerseagles View Post
The wind is meant to be crazy tomorrow - could mean that winning the toss and going with the wind first half might be a factor as its meant to die down later the afternoon
__________________
COYhd
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 10-08-2019, 07:19 AM
Cpfcbob Cpfcbob is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,201
Rep Power: 9148932
Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Guiata

Ward---Cahill---Dann---PVA

Luka---McArthur
Townsend---------------Meyer

Benteke---Ayew


Move into U23s - Zaha
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 10-08-2019, 07:57 AM
Kai's Avatar
Kai Kai is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 1999
Location: Norway
Age: 46
Posts: 4,848
Rep Power: 19982729
Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Guaita
Ward Kelly Dann PVA

Townsend McArthur Luka Zaha

Ayew Benteke


Would have preferred Camarasa in and play in a five man midfield but Roy is too stubborn to change.
Not playing Wilf will mean that Everton have succeeded in bullying Palace and gain an advantage
__________________
www.crystalpalace.no
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 10-08-2019, 08:10 AM
sydnsteve sydnsteve is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: sydenham
Posts: 16,550
Rep Power: 16864496
sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post
Guiata

Ward---Cahill---Dann---PVA

Luka---McArthur
Townsend---------------Meyer

Benteke---Ayew


Move into U23s - Zaha
Please grow up. As Kai said not playing Wilf gives a huge lift to Everton and probably the game. Yes his future needs to be sorted out but if he has a bad season who will want him? The club has to realise this is his last year and actually plan round that.
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 10-08-2019, 08:17 AM
Mr Palace Mr Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Balham
Age: 42
Posts: 17,585
Rep Power: 21474852
Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post
Guiata

Ward---Cahill---Dann---PVA

Luka---McArthur
Townsend---------------Meyer

Benteke---Ayew


Move into U23s - Zaha
Donít be a douche.

Zaha starts. Heís done nothing wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 10-08-2019, 08:28 AM
mushroom's Avatar
mushroom mushroom is offline
sleep chaser
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Too far from where i wanna be.
Posts: 13,554
Rep Power: 21474851
mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Everton (home)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Donít be a douche.



Zaha starts. Heís done nothing wrong.

Heís done nothing wrong??? He gave a interview saying he wanted champions league football, then His brothers asked palace to take a 40m hit so he could move to his boyhood club... then he put in a transfer request ONE day before window closed... trying to force through a move to Everton...EVERTON! He knew it would leave us with no chance for a replacement. So to sum up... he wanted palace to lose 40m, then knowing weíre short of strikers he used leverage at the last possible min to force palace to accept a low offer from Everton...EVERTON. He hasnít put palace first in all of this... heís tried to move for the past few seasons... Parish has looked after him very well, made him financially secure for the rest of his life, after we rescued him for Man United reserves. Stop being a cuck..... Zaha is after the £££... he ainít worried about palace at all. Thereís a right way to leave a club and a wrong way.
__________________
When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.

Last edited by mushroom; 10-08-2019 at 08:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 10-08-2019, 08:38 AM
bigend1's Avatar
bigend1 bigend1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Age: 37
Posts: 12,583
Rep Power: 21474853
bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
He’s done nothing wrong??? He gave a interview saying he wanted champions league football, then His brothers asked palace to take a 40m hit so he could move to his boyhood club... then he put in a transfer request ONE day before window closed... trying to force through a move to Everton...EVERTON! He knew it would leave us with no chance for a replacement. So to sum up... he wanted palace to lose 40m, then knowing we’re short of strikers he used leverage at the last possible min to force palace to except a low offer from Everton...EVERTON. He hasn’t put palace first in all of this... he’s tried to move for the past few seasons... Parish has looked after him very well, made him financially secure for the rest of his life, after we rescued him for Man United reserves. Stop being a cuck..... Zaha is after the £££... he ain’t worried about palace at all. There’s a right way to leave a club and a wrong way.
Don’t be so dramatic!

He wants to leave. That’s fine, that’s up to him. Apparently he would have got 230k a week at Everton, a 100k a week pay rise! We ALL go for that!!

He wants to prove himself at the top level, his first choice was arsenal but he’s got a better chance at Everton than here and a massive pay rise. We turned down the offer and he put in a transfer request. That instantly gives palace a lot more money, millions of extra pounds to us if he’s sold. The idea isn’t to force a move it’s to prompt clubs to come in with offers we might accept and a financial boost to the deal with the money we save.

None of that is wrong. He’s aloud to be disappointed too. Of course he is, he’s a human being. What matters now is how he responds.

Roy has said he’s reported for training when he should and is training as well as he ever has done. He’s getting on with it. As long as we see the same on the pitch then he hasn’t done anything wrong.

Roy doesn’t suffer fools and has been as honest and straight about all this than I’ve ever seen a manger in these circumstances and he says wilf is ok and has done nothing wrong. Roy, the manager has said they’ve got no problem with him and fans should hopefully back wilf!

You don’t know better than him. You don’t. Don’t twist it and convince yourself otherwise because you’re just being precious. Go with the advise of the boss and save your hissy fit incase wilf does spit his dummy out because we will all be with you then but he hasn’t so far
__________________
It's a old story but if i could change the username i would... ok?!
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 10-08-2019, 08:45 AM
Thefunkymonk's Avatar
Thefunkymonk Thefunkymonk is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: South london
Posts: 21,383
Rep Power: 21474842
Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Same team as Hertha Berlin with wilf and Cahill on bench
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 10-08-2019, 08:45 AM
jhc's Avatar
jhc jhc is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Croydon
Age: 64
Posts: 5,510
Rep Power: 17743218
jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Heís done nothing wrong??? He gave a interview saying he wanted champions league football, then His brothers asked palace to take a 40m hit so he could move to his boyhood club... then he put in a transfer request ONE day before window closed... trying to force through a move to Everton...EVERTON! He knew it would leave us with no chance for a replacement. So to sum up... he wanted palace to lose 40m, then knowing weíre short of strikers he used leverage at the last possible min to force palace to accept a low offer from Everton...EVERTON. He hasnít put palace first in all of this... heís tried to move for the past few seasons... Parish has looked after him very well, made him financially secure for the rest of his life, after we rescued him for Man United reserves. Stop being a cuck..... Zaha is after the £££... he ainít worried about palace at all. Thereís a right way to leave a club and a wrong way.
I suspect a lot of fans will echo your sentiments, but heís our best player, & has to be integrated back into the team at some point, so the sooner the better!

Yes, heíll probably be off next summer, but until we have a replacement he needs to be in the team.
No good keeping an unhappy player but I have no doubt that he will give his best to the club while he is here. It wouldnít do him any good sulking for the season, and itís no good the fans not giving him our total support while heís a Palace player. We need Wilf at his devastating best!
__________________
Winners are losers who get up and give it one more try.
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 10-08-2019, 08:48 AM
mushroom's Avatar
mushroom mushroom is offline
sleep chaser
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Too far from where i wanna be.
Posts: 13,554
Rep Power: 21474851
mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc View Post
I suspect a lot of fans will echo your sentiments, but heís our best player, & has to be integrated back into the team at some point, so the sooner the better!



Yes, heíll probably be off next summer, but until we have a replacement he needs to be in the team.

No good keeping an unhappy player but I have no doubt that he will give his best to the club while he is here. It wouldnít do him any good sulking for the season, and itís no good the fans not giving him our total support while heís a Palace player. We need Wilf at his devastating best!

100% he should play... but for me... heís acted pretty shitty. If I see another ďwe owe Wilf so muchĒ post... Iíll puke.
__________________
When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 10-08-2019, 08:54 AM
mushroom's Avatar
mushroom mushroom is offline
sleep chaser
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Too far from where i wanna be.
Posts: 13,554
Rep Power: 21474851
mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Donít be so dramatic!

He wants to leave. Thatís fine, thatís up to him. Apparently he would have got 230k a week at Everton, a 100k a week pay rise! We ALL go for that!!

He wants to prove himself at the top level, his first choice was arsenal but heís got a better chance at Everton than here and a massive pay rise. We turned down the offer and he put in a transfer request. That instantly gives palace a lot more money, millions of extra pounds to us if heís sold. The idea isnít to force a move itís to prompt clubs to come in with offers we might accept and a financial boost to the deal with the money we save.

None of that is wrong. Heís aloud to be disappointed too. Of course he is, heís a human being. What matters now is how he responds.

Roy has said heís reported for training when he should and is training as well as he ever has done. Heís getting on with it. As long as we see the same on the pitch then he hasnít done anything wrong.

Roy doesnít suffer fools and has been as honest and straight about all this than Iíve ever seen a manger in these circumstances and he says wilf is ok and has done nothing wrong. Roy, the manager has said theyíve got no problem with him and fans should hopefully back wilf!

You donít know better than him. You donít. Donít twist it and convince yourself otherwise because youíre just being precious. Go with the advise of the boss and save your hissy fit incase wilf does spit his dummy out because we will all be with you then but he hasnít so far

Top level... Everton? Why didnít he put request in at end of last season?

Iíve not suggested the fans donít back Wilf. Iíve said I think he has acted piss poor. Asking palace to lower their price by 40m is douche bag behaviour. He signed a 5 year contract to make him the highest paid player in the clubs history... the club have looked after him. If he wants to leave, fine... do it in a respectful way.
__________________
When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 10-08-2019, 08:55 AM
cpfcfan1's Avatar
cpfcfan1 cpfcfan1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 20,275
Rep Power: 21474848
cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Play the same term as hertha and we will get trounced
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 10-08-2019, 09:19 AM
Yoda Yoda is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 10,547
Rep Power: 21474843
Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Donít be so dramatic!

He wants to leave. Thatís fine, thatís up to him. Apparently he would have got 230k a week at Everton, a 100k a week pay rise! We ALL go for that!!

He wants to prove himself at the top level, his first choice was arsenal but heís got a better chance at Everton than here and a massive pay rise. We turned down the offer and he put in a transfer request. That instantly gives palace a lot more money, millions of extra pounds to us if heís sold. The idea isnít to force a move itís to prompt clubs to come in with offers we might accept and a financial boost to the deal with the money we save.

None of that is wrong. Heís aloud to be disappointed too. Of course he is, heís a human being. What matters now is how he responds.

Roy has said heís reported for training when he should and is training as well as he ever has done. Heís getting on with it. As long as we see the same on the pitch then he hasnít done anything wrong.

Roy doesnít suffer fools and has been as honest and straight about all this than Iíve ever seen a manger in these circumstances and he says wilf is ok and has done nothing wrong. Roy, the manager has said theyíve got no problem with him and fans should hopefully back wilf!

You donít know better than him. You donít. Donít twist it and convince yourself otherwise because youíre just being precious. Go with the advise of the boss and save your hissy fit incase wilf does spit his dummy out because we will all be with you then but he hasnít so far
You seriously think there was a club out there who held back from putting in a bid and was waiting for the Ďpromptí of a transfer request?!

Put in an attractive bid thatís big enough and all our players are potentially available.

If a clubís considering a bid of this size, they put in time/effort to do their research. Not wake up on transfer day and go Ďoh look, Zaha is keen to go, letís find £80m down the back of the sofaí.

As the transfer request achieved nothing, I wonder if he regrets it now. Being willing to go for the right money and to the right club is something that most fans will understand....but actively putting it out there that you want to leave will effect how some fans feel about the special relationship now.

Maybe not you, but clearly some feel otherwise.

Going forward, I expect the club will spread the marketing focus across a wider spread of our players. Itís sad, because Iím a huge fan of Wilf, but once someone puts in a transfer request he doesnít feel like the most appropriate person to be the Ďfaceí of the club anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 10-08-2019, 09:20 AM
Mr Palace Mr Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Balham
Age: 42
Posts: 17,585
Rep Power: 21474852
Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Heís done nothing wrong??? He gave a interview saying he wanted champions league football, then His brothers asked palace to take a 40m hit so he could move to his boyhood club... then he put in a transfer request ONE day before window closed... trying to force through a move to Everton...EVERTON! He knew it would leave us with no chance for a replacement. So to sum up... he wanted palace to lose 40m, then knowing weíre short of strikers he used leverage at the last possible min to force palace to accept a low offer from Everton...EVERTON. He hasnít put palace first in all of this... heís tried to move for the past few seasons... Parish has looked after him very well, made him financially secure for the rest of his life, after we rescued him for Man United reserves. Stop being a cuck..... Zaha is after the £££... he ainít worried about palace at all. Thereís a right way to leave a club and a wrong way.
Bigend has hit the nail on the head for me.

I donít think he has acted badly. We need to get fully behind him and the team as without a fully firing Wilf we are much weaker.
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 10-08-2019, 09:25 AM
mushroom's Avatar
mushroom mushroom is offline
sleep chaser
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Too far from where i wanna be.
Posts: 13,554
Rep Power: 21474851
mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Bigend has hit the nail on the head for me.



I donít think he has acted badly. We need to get fully behind him and the team as without a fully firing Wilf we are much weaker.

To me... he is just another player now. I wonít boo... but I wonít sing his name. My new fav player is Schlupp.... Iíve always liked hard work and character over stepovers and skills.
__________________
When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 10-08-2019, 09:30 AM
Mr Palace Mr Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Balham
Age: 42
Posts: 17,585
Rep Power: 21474852
Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
To me... he is just another player now. I wonít boo... but I wonít sing his name. My new fav player is Schlupp.... Iíve always liked hard work and character over stepovers and skills.
The thing is, wilf is at a higher level than the club now. We canít match his ambition. We are content just to stay up.

He will go and heíll go with my blessing. If our scouting and recruitment department wasnít so pathetic weíd have sorted out Sarr or someone else as a replacement, sold Wilf and moved on.

Weíll find ourselves in the same position next summer - battling to keep him having failed to work out how to use the money wisely.

As for Schlupp, decent hard working squad player but thatís about it. We need players like him but wilf is on another planet.
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 10-08-2019, 09:31 AM
adrenalin john's Avatar
adrenalin john adrenalin john is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: out between inns
Age: 54
Posts: 31,842
Rep Power: 21474853
adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Guaita

Ward Cahill Sakho PVA

Townsend Luka Camarasa Meyer

Benteke Zaha

Is a positive and talented team, replace Camarasa with Mcarthury if we are up against the top 6, or top 10 away from home


What we start with today however will be a weakened version. First goal will be huge.
__________________
please see above
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 10-08-2019, 09:32 AM
mushroom's Avatar
mushroom mushroom is offline
sleep chaser
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Too far from where i wanna be.
Posts: 13,554
Rep Power: 21474851
mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
The thing is, wilf is at a higher level than the club now. We canít match his ambition. We are content just to stay up.



He will go and heíll go with my blessing. If our scouting and recruitment department wasnít so pathetic weíd have sorted out Sarr or someone else as a replacement, sold Wilf and moved on.



Weíll find ourselves in the same position next summer - battling to keep him having failed to work out how to use the money wisely.



As for Schlupp, decent hard working squad player but thatís about it. We need players like him but wilf is on another planet.

I think youíre misunderstanding my point of view. I donít blame WZ for wanting out. I do hold him accountable for how he goes about it.
__________________
When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 10-08-2019, 09:36 AM
Mr Palace Mr Palace is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Balham
Age: 42
Posts: 17,585
Rep Power: 21474852
Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I think youíre misunderstanding my point of view. I donít blame WZ for wanting out. I do hold him accountable for how he goes about it.
Fair enough. I agree there are good and bad ways of doing it. Although he is his own person that scumbag agent and brother have a lot to answer for.
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 10-08-2019, 09:59 AM
Palacebear Palacebear is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,115
Rep Power: 4545040
Palacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
The thing is, wilf is at a higher level than the club now. We canít match his ambition. We are content just to stay up.



He will go and heíll go with my blessing. If our scouting and recruitment department wasnít so pathetic weíd have sorted out Sarr or someone else as a replacement, sold Wilf and moved on.



Weíll find ourselves in the same position next summer - battling to keep him having failed to work out how to use the money wisely.



As for Schlupp, decent hard working squad player but thatís about it. We need players like him but wilf is on another planet.

This for me!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.