Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 19-06-2001, 03:50 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by A Wooden Fish On WHeels
Yep.. portscan. You can feed the ip addresses into To view the link you have to Register or Login to do nslookups and stuff on where the ip addresses are coming from, but e.g. abuse@btinternet will do f all as there are millions and millions and millions of these going on every day. Just make sure you have no shares active or any trojans installed - and preferably keep any important / sensitive data offline if you think it warrants it.
OK, so which bit of this is the info. that I need to submit?

From SIZE Mon Jun 18 06:57:06 2001
Received: from [195.92.193.18] by hotmail.com (3.2) with ESMTP id MHotMailBCF753AE0050400438D3C35CC11274630; Mon Jun 18 06:57:03 2001
Received: from [195.92.198.123] (helo=mail17.svr.pol.co.uk)
by mail1.svr.pol.co.uk with esmtp (Exim 3.13 #0)
id 15BzWX-0003Mi-00
for palacegull@hotmail.com; Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:57:01 +0100
Received: from modem-207.eressea.dialup.pol.co.uk ([62.136.199.207] helo=crispc)
by mail17.svr.pol.co.uk with smtp (Exim 3.13 #0)
id 15BzWM-0006m5-00
for palacegull@hotmail.com; Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:56:51 +0100
Subject: Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="--VEW9URK5I3G9MZ0L674LEJKTIF01AJ"
Message-Id: <E15BzWM-0006m5-00.2001-06-18-14-56-51@mail17.svr.pol.co.uk>
Bcc:
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:56:51 +0100
Old 20-06-2001, 02:36 AM
Right Honourable Member

slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave

Slowdog - You should be more worried- someone is making a concentrated effort to get through your firewall.

Why me?!

I take it I did the right thing in pulling the connection as soon as worked out what was going on then?
Old 20-06-2001, 02:22 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Slimbloke'H'

Hahaha <hahaha@sexyfun.net>
[/SIZE]

Tell us more!!!
Old 20-06-2001, 02:51 PM
Disco baby sexy baby HOTT

jonesy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjonesy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjonesy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjonesy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjonesy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjonesy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjonesy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjonesy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjonesy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjonesy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjonesy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I'm just about to re-connect to the net at home after a few months off due to HD failure which after many hours I managed to sort. Im naturally a bit worried about getting a Virus or attacked so what is the best reasonably priced Firewall and Anti Virus Software I shaould install?
Old 20-06-2001, 10:43 PM
Right Honourable Member

slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
For firewalls, the oft-mentioned Zone Alarm is free, and seems to do the trick. Go to To view the link you have to Register or Login to download it.
Old 20-06-2001, 11:14 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by tmjwat

Quote:
Originally posted by Slimbloke'H'

Hahaha <hahaha@sexyfun.net>
Tell us more!!!