Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-07-2000, 02:48 PM

James Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Centre Forward

I know that this has been a big topic lately but i cant believe that we are not making a bigger effort to get a new striker in. That means that we'll be starting the season with Morrison,Forssell and Leon as the only options apart from the even younger kids. During other seasons in this divisions we have had 5 or 6 strikers competing for places. There must be a few players out there who we can get to add a bit of depth to the attack, we've even missed out on Gallen now as he's been having trials with Huddersfield!!
Old 31-07-2000, 02:51 PM
Nordic deity

Tor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
How 'bout Andy Booth? He seems to be available for about 700,000.
That's a bargain to me.
Old 31-07-2000, 02:59 PM
When Geoff Goes Up...

Palace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS Murray
Tor,

Completely agree. I've been going about Booth on the BBS for a while now and I still see him as an ideal foil for Morrison.

Not sure who else there is out there?
Old 31-07-2000, 03:02 PM
Nordic deity

Tor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
How are things with Neale Fenn right now? Still unsettled at Spurs, or has he moved on?

Old 31-07-2000, 03:20 PM

Bram is playing for a contract
Booth was suppose to move to Wolves, but the deal feel though because of his wage demands (according to the Shropshire Star).

Would palace have the same problem???
Old 31-07-2000, 11:31 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Neeee-all Neil Shipperley would be absolutely tops. The trouble is it seems he can only be signed by Dave Bassett so we'll have to wait for Harry to return before we get the Shipp back!!!

Old 31-07-2000, 11:40 PM
I hate the Premier league

Laurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Finding a decent striker seems to be as difficult as finding a good left back...those available are not good enough. The problem with Booth is he does not want to come south, only wants to stay in the Yorkshire area if poss, thought Wolves was too far south.
Old 01-08-2000, 04:31 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Only one thing I've got to say on this matter:

Neil....Neil Shipperley

But I suppose that's wishful thinking!