Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-11-2008, 12:22 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Melody
I got it before the link was removed...out of curiosity how did you find that?

Gumtree allow obscene adverts? The world has gone to hell in a handcart.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:22 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Melody
I got it before the link was removed...out of curiosity how did you find that?
It was on today's Holy Moly! mailout. I haven't opened the link yet, as I don't trust Gumtree.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:25 PM
You fill me with inertia

James Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster
Gumtree allow obscene adverts? The world has gone to hell in a handcart.
I think Dave needs to take a long hard look at himself.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy
It was on today's Holy Moly! mailout. I haven't opened the link yet, as I don't trust Gumtree.
it was rather rum
Old 11-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
I am surprised that nobody else has commented on what was an excellent Easter special episode this evening.

I am VERY sorry that Lady Christina de Souza won't be joining the Doctor for the next instalment.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:52 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:53 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
I thought it was rather good - daft but fun.

Also, I saw the xmas special for the first time last night - how ******* annoying was Rosita?
Old 11-04-2009, 08:56 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great episode.

I wonder who the person with four knockers is?
Old 11-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
I enjoyed it, and my 6 year old sons loved it. One of them told me when Michelle Ryan kissed the doctor that he would rescue his 'girlfriend' from school if he was the doctor.

I also have to agree that Michelle Ryan has become a very beautiful woman.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:04 PM
Against EPPP

The Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
I am VERY sorry that Lady Christina de Souza won't be joining the Doctor for the next instalment.
What he said
Old 11-04-2009, 10:08 PM

Location: I'm only putting something in this field in order to create more space in the line below for my 'rep'
Mal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I thought tonight's episode was rubbish. It was so poor that I could have written better stuff. For example, stuff like this:

"You're not The Doctor"

"OH YES I AM !"

Quite an improvement, don't you think.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
I enjoyed it, and my 6 year old sons loved it. One of them told me when Michelle Ryan kissed the doctor that he would rescue his 'girlfriend' from school if he was the doctor.

I thought she was going to be his new assistant?
Old 11-04-2009, 10:37 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
bit cack tonight, feels like a farewell tour, even Lee Evans couldn't save it..

Michelle Ryan came over a bit smug, I know she's quite easy on the eye

teaser for the next one looks good

knock 4 times has got to be the master!
Old 11-04-2009, 10:58 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
Wonder Woman to Dr. Who all in a year.

What's next..... Cat woman?
Old 12-04-2009, 01:36 AM

Shakey is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onShakey is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onShakey is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76

exactly what i thought,the master is definately coming back.

I thought this one was rubbish to be honest,none of them seemed that amazed to have ended up on another planet while still sitting in their bus,I think I would have had a million questions to ask if it had been me.

the lovely michelle ryan was the only high point for me
Old 12-04-2009, 09:12 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not impressed unfortunately.
The Met cannot catch a double-decker bus on empty roads in 3 pursuit cars despite chasing for over a minute. Thats one fast bus.
And, fly people - crap I'm afraid.
Not enough invention in the story either.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:52 AM
I'm H.A.P.P.Y

MIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles awayMIKEY C is five years ago and 3,000 miles away
Doesn't the 200 bus go from here in Raynes Park to Mitcham?
Old 12-04-2009, 10:15 AM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
I thought it was fun with a few good B-movie ingredients especially the fly people. And I wonder if the plot was inspired in any way by the infamous Sunday Sport cover all those years ago? Little made-for-TV keeps me as entertained for 45 minutes as that did.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:14 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76

Agree 110 per cent about the smugness. She got right on my tits.

And how rude of that black lady to worry the Doctor like that? She could have just said: "Yes, chops and gravy. Cheerio Doctor.' Instead, she shit him up big time. Don't answer the door Doctor! It'll all be fine mate
Old 12-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Aching Arms

LONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is hereLONDONMAN Sam the man is here
It was the No. 200 bus that ruined it for me. Surely it should have been a No.2 from Crystal Palace?!! Especially when the Doc got off and said "This is nothing like Brixton."

Visit http://achingarms.co.uk/