Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-08-2019, 08:14 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
Another Johnny Foreigner comes on here

Cool story but factually incorrect, and I really think overseas posters should be banned from commenting on matches they havenít paid to go and watch.
I'm absolutely sick and tired of being told that I'm not entitled to an opinion on the basis that I'm not physically in the stadium. It's utter bollocks and frankly demeaning.

Anyone can express their opinion based on anything they have seen, heard or found out and whether they have paid for that evidence is neither here nor there.

In fact you don't even have to be Palace in the first place to post here as long as you behave.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:14 AM
Where am i

Ollie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I didnít see the game but we had quite a few players missing and supposedly HB were putting in some pretty nasty tackles. With s very think squad a wouidnt be surprised if we were just looking to survive the second half with any injuries. We never play well in pre season. And there is always panic on here. Weíve done ok so far. People put much to much relevance on these games
Old 04-08-2019, 08:16 AM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie Ox View Post
I didnít see the game but we had quite a few players missing and supposedly HB were putting in some pretty nasty tackles. With s very think squad a wouidnt be surprised if we were just looking to survive the second half with any injuries. We never play well in pre season. And there is always panic on here. Weíve done ok so far. People put much to much relevance on these games
Letís hope Everton donít try and tackle
Old 04-08-2019, 08:16 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
This did make me chuckle.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:56 AM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
how bad were we?
Old 04-08-2019, 08:59 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Everton have scored a grand total of 3 goals in pre-season and yesterday their new signing Delph picked up a groin injury after just 5 minutes of their 0-0 draw with Werder Bremen.

In spite of all of their posturing over Wilf they are not the super power that they are made out to be.

COYP
Old 04-08-2019, 09:18 AM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
Everton have scored a grand total of 3 goals in pre-season and yesterday their new signing Delph picked up a groin injury after just 5 minutes of their 0-0 draw with Werder Bremen.

In spite of all of their posturing over Wilf they are not the super power that they are made out to be.

COYP
They will dick on our back 4
Old 04-08-2019, 09:24 AM

Since 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has the season started yet or are we still playing friendlies to get match fit?
Old 04-08-2019, 09:29 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Finch View Post
how bad were we?

Read the thread and work it out
Old 04-08-2019, 09:29 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Jesus fvcking Christ on a bike
Are you saying christ is gonna win next year's tour de France?

SaulAlinsky
Old 04-08-2019, 09:30 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Another Johnny Foreigner comes on here , you’ve been abroad to long. “ walk up Whitehorse lane and see that false wonderful front of selhurst park “.

Cool story but factually incorrect, and I really think overseas posters should be banned from commenting on matches they haven’t paid to go and watch.
I can't work out if you are joking. I didn't come down from the Midlands but I watched it and feel I could comment on the game but Les was not commenting on the game but on the support on line in general.

Factually correct To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 04-08-2019, 09:31 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Yesterday we were on top in the first half but fell apart in the second half. Our midfield cover disappeared for almost the entire half.
As for the front players, Benteke looked alert and mobile for the first 15 minutes but it didn't last, he spent the second half looking like he was modelling for Rodin. He really is shot as a first team player. There is only so long that you can wish for the old form to reappear before the truth bashes you on the head.
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Another Johnny Foreigner comes on here , youíve been abroad to long. ď walk up Whitehorse lane and see that false wonderful front of selhurst park ď.

Cool story but factually incorrect, and I really think overseas posters should be banned from commenting on matches they havenít paid to go and watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Any truth to the rumour that Max tried to smuggle himself back to Germany in the luggage rack of the Hertha bus?
Old 04-08-2019, 09:35 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I'm too busy enjoying Yogi Bear - The Movie to care.

It's very good you know.
I'd recommend Yogi's first Christmas too
Old 04-08-2019, 09:35 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
You think **** , heís based in Philly.

I'm confused are you talking about Les if so you are the think ****.

Old 04-08-2019, 09:37 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post

And yet I've been told I'm very much of a Boo-Boo.

On several occasions.
To be honest, I'm not surprised the team was boo boo'ed off yesterday..
Old 04-08-2019, 09:44 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
To be honest, I'm not surprised the team was boo boo'ed off yesterday..
They weren't were they

Old 04-08-2019, 09:47 AM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Since 1968 View Post
Has the season started yet or are we still playing friendlies to get match fit?
What a clueless comment. Do You think we are ready for the season to start next Saturday? Do you think we are match fit?! We are a million miles from being ready. First 6 games will be huge, can see us struggling to get 2/3 points.
Old 04-08-2019, 09:54 AM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The point is our players were playing a friendly to get match ready not going all out, the last thing we need is injuries so we got bullied a bit not that thats an excuse for some poor passing decision making and defending. I think it will concentrate minds of players manager and owners so good will come out of the game. Ayew was decent in that first half and we should have been ahead or at worst level.