Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 25-07-2000, 06:24 PM

James Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Players to buy

The Charlton version of CPFRIS is talking about them signing a teenage international striker from a top premier league club by the end of the week. presuming thats Fossell, that leaves us bit up the creek as far as strikers go. I reckon we have to try and get Beattie. I hope that Caskey from Reading impresses Steve in the game today and he puts a bid in for him.
Old 25-07-2000, 06:28 PM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I agree we should go for Beattie. But I doubt he'll agree to come to us.

It may have been asked before on another thread, but is there any possbility of Shipperley coming back? Or even Freedman?
Old 25-07-2000, 06:35 PM

James Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkJames Verrinder sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I think that we'd have a chance of getting Beattie.He's been put on the transfer list by Southampton and we can offer him regular first team games and probably match his salary.

Other than that, I reckon we need two defenders, a midfielder and another striker.
Old 25-07-2000, 06:36 PM

Glazier is playing for a contract
I would like to see John Salako back at Selhurst (I'll wait for the flak). Not to sure what the relationship with present management is though.
Old 25-07-2000, 06:53 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I suspect Beattie is the very player who is about to sign for Charlton.
Old 25-07-2000, 07:08 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Temuri Ketsbaia for 1m looks a good buy. Be popular with the crowd
Old 25-07-2000, 07:13 PM

Fat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ketsbaia would be on huge wages. I noticed that Gallen and Kiwomya are on frees from QPR,are they both crap ?
Old 25-07-2000, 07:26 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
true Fat Andy, but if he's only gonna cost 1m, which I think is cheap then any savings could be off-set against a higher wage.
Old 25-07-2000, 07:27 PM

topper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would have thought that kiwomya would be on quite high wages, also with the fact that he is a headless chicken we shouldn't touch him with a barge pole. Where as Gallen...Coppell tried signing him a few years back and QPR wanted something silly for him (like 3-4m). Pretty sure his injury record might make SC think twice. Has Sean Devine moved on from barnet yet ? He is worth a look in.

Old 25-07-2000, 07:47 PM

I certanly think that gallen would be a good free signing but we need to bring someone else in aswell. Beatie is very much like Shipperley, a year too old to be in the Under 21s, on the list after signing for Southampton from a big club (Blackburn). When I've seen him he's a very hard working target man but with pace and very good technical skills. Dont fancy the idea of Ketsbia though.
Old 25-07-2000, 08:34 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Definitely not Ketsbaia, thank you. Ever remember that ad-board kicking episode for Newcastle? I don't think he's all there, from what I hear he's not a team player and isn't too happy with staying on the sidelines if the manager sees fit. No, no and no, he can stay where he is.

------------------
Year 2000 Can't Play Charity Appeal
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 25-07-2000, 09:57 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
After todays defeat, I think we need 11 serious men!!
Old 25-07-2000, 10:26 PM

Fat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Come to think of it I think we were linked with Ketsbaia a couple of seasons ago. Beattie would be excellent but I thought he was part of their first team ? bit too good for us ?
Old 25-07-2000, 11:05 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We need a midfielder who can make things happen and score goals. Within our price range (and someone who would see us as a step up), surely we could do worse than Caskey?

23 goals last season and a twenty-five yard free-kick into the top corner today seems to imply that he would be a good buy at about 1 million.
Old 25-07-2000, 11:05 PM
I hate the Premier league

Laurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaurie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't think Beattie would join us, he wouldn't want to drop out of the premier league would he? The Bristol Rovers boy would be a better target, so would that super looking Crawley forward Mark Hynes.He has one hell of a good scoring record in non league.(Only joking, we've got Hunt).
Old 25-07-2000, 11:23 PM

BIG LETTER! is not here - this isn't happeningBIG LETTER! is not here - this isn't happeningBIG LETTER! is not here - this isn't happeningBIG LETTER! is not here - this isn't happeningBIG LETTER! is not here - this isn't happeningBIG LETTER! is not here - this isn't happeningBIG LETTER! is not here - this isn't happeningBIG LETTER! is not here - this isn't happeningBIG LETTER! is not here - this isn't happeningBIG LETTER! is not here - this isn't happeningBIG LETTER! is not here - this isn't happening
Quote:
Originally posted by Fat Andy on 07-25-2000 06:26 PM
Come to think of it I think we were linked with Ketsbaia a couple of seasons ago. Beattie would be excellent but I thought he was part of their first team ? bit too good for us ?
Indeed we were. "Coppell's a Kets-buyer" ran the headline. Nothing happened then though, and I pray to God it won't this time. He is a quality player, but his temperament won't allow him to sit in the first division for a couple of seasons, which is realistically the least we still have to go. Also, 1m is a hell of a lot of money for us, no matter who its spent on. Anyone who thinks otherwise is truly in cloud cuckoo land. Bandying that sort of money about on players we didn't know enough about almost cost us the ultimate price once. Lets all take a step back and think sensibly for a change. Lets buy a left back and a striker. Lets buy a couple of squad players. Lets have a decent season in the first division. Lets let Jordan bed down and get to grips with doing something he's never done before. Lets restore a bit of pride in our club. Lets then think about mounting a serious challenge for promotion in a years time. But for God's sake, lets not go down the same old road again.
Old 26-07-2000, 01:46 AM

Tony Humphreys is playing for a contract
Topper, I think Sean Devine is now at Wycombe and was one of the reasons no doubt why they did better last year.
Old 26-07-2000, 04:18 AM

Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Just incase you haven't seen it but in the Latest Scores and Predictions thread, (not sure why it's in there!!!), but there was a whisper today from the training ground where today's game was taking place that Dougie Freedman could be set to return to the club.
I personally would love to see him return as he is a talented player and scores goals and would i feel be a good partner for Clinton.
We shall wait and see what Stevie does.
Old 26-07-2000, 01:03 PM

Glazier is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle on 07-26-2000 12:18 AM
Dougie Freedman could be set to return to the club.
I personally would love to see him return as he is a talented player and scores goals and would i feel be a good partner for Clinton.
Eagle,

Is this your idea of a wind-up for Teamtalks benefit.
Old 26-07-2000, 01:35 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I see in today's (Scottish) edition of Metro that Fulham might be signing St. Johnstone's out of contract midfielder Kieran McAnespie. Maybe if that doesn't work out we could get him, as he'd be a free, young, quick left-sided player who is capable of beating people. Lot of potential there.

------------------
Year 2000 Can't Play Charity Appeal
To view the link you have to Register or Login