Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 29-07-2004, 02:18 PM
Certa Cito

Salisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don Hutchinson?

The answer to our midfield dilemma?

West Ham man Don Hutchison may be forced to leave the club after manager Alan Pardew told him he did not suit the English Championship.
The former Liverpool and Sunderland man has had an injury-hit couple of years at Upton Park, but was hoping to play a greater role this coming term.

However, he may be forced to look elsewhere as Hammers boss Pardew seems reluctant to include him in his plans.

Hutchison says his boss has told him that he is not suited to the style of football in the Championship, but would be playing if they were in the top-flight.

"Alan told me that if West Ham were in The Premiership I'd be in," said Hutchison.

Pardew's opinion means that Hutchison will be rarely called on this season, and may feel it is better to move on as soon as possible.
Old 29-07-2004, 02:19 PM

andy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Once upon a time maybe. Certainly one of the best midfield players I've ever seen play. Not now though.
Old 29-07-2004, 02:21 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think that AP is using this as a polite way of saying he's past it whilst at the same time hopefully unloading him on the unwary.
Old 29-07-2004, 02:34 PM
The Thinker

Ledge is playing for a contract
no thanks.
Couldn't hold down a regular place a WHU in the First let alone for us in Premiership
Old 29-07-2004, 02:36 PM

andybontour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandybontour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandybontour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandybontour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandybontour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandybontour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandybontour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandybontour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandybontour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandybontour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandybontour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
did well in my fantasy league team when down as a midfielder at everton a couple of years back....the best thing he ever did was break his arm in the sheffield utd play off final 'cos he was looking dangerous
Old 29-07-2004, 02:37 PM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes, but he is not suited to the first division!

Not suited to Palace either
Old 29-07-2004, 02:40 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Re: Don Hutchinson?

Quote:
Originally posted by Salisbury
....Hutchison says his boss has told him that he is not suited to the style of football in the Championship, but would be playing if they were in the top-flight.
"Alan told me that if West Ham were in The Premiership I'd be in," said Hutchison...
Pardew is such a nice guy - and I dont think Hutchinson has realised the real message

Must use this in future myself! Beats telling them they are shit and fired.
Old 29-07-2004, 02:40 PM

andy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandy m : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by SHIPEAGLE
Not suited to Place either
I heard he's actually allergic to ALL seafood.

Is that my jacket? Thanks, bye.
Old 29-07-2004, 02:58 PM

we_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proud
We do need a goal scoring midfielder but he's not the answer.
Old 29-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Definitely not. A few years ago maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 29-07-2004, 03:10 PM
Religion... and then some

GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD
No thanks, I've never enjoyed a Budweiser since
Old 29-07-2004, 03:25 PM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Do we really want someone whose had so many injury problems in recent years?