Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 03-06-2001, 01:23 AM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Future of CM

What does everyone want to see in future versions of CM?
We already know what is going to be new in CM 01-02:

-Full implementation of the brand new EU regulated transfer system

-All competitions, awards, transfer and disciplinary rules updated; the game is now based on the 2001/02 season!

-Vastly improved match engine, commentary and computer manager intelligence

-New scouting feature gives the manager the ability to get in depth analysis on your opposition including key players and team tactics throughout the season.

-For the ultimate challenge and complete realism, the manager can now play the game with stats of new and unknown players hidden, with only players that a manager would realistically know about being shown.
Scouting these players will reveal their full stats.

-There is now the ability for managers to make notes on players in the game.

-Managers now have the chance to approach the governing bodies to appeal against bans imposed on their players.

-Managers can now choose to send players away for surgery to repair recurring injuries.

-The manager can now issue the board ultimatums - and vice versa!

-Updated player and team photos.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not looking forward to the new transfer system- I reckon that it will take some of the fun out of the game, but then that's not the developper's fault.

But looking further into the future, what do we want from CM4 (2002) and beyond?
List your ideas here.
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 04-06-2001, 12:50 AM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I like the suggested idea of watching the game from a birds eye view high above the pitch and circles representing players. I dont want computer power wasted on rendering the players as in other inferior games. But it would be fun to watch that if possible.

Also apparently the media (newspaper reports and rumors) is set for a major upgrade.
Old 04-06-2001, 01:08 AM
Not an alligator.

Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle Worthing Eagle
An overhead view will be in CM4, that is for definite. I've had a few run-ins with the programmer Marc Vaughan, he says that they already use an overhead view for testing, and the reason it isn't in the game is because its not good enough visually...........although I reckon the engine isn't up to scratch yet to make it believeable when you can see what the players are doing.

I mean how visually appealing can you make circles moving round a green rectangle?
Old 04-06-2001, 01:46 AM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If they represented my players, Im sure I can watch it for hours
Old 04-06-2001, 01:56 AM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would like to see more private interaction with the players.
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 04-06-2001, 02:11 PM

Travelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You can fine a player for a poor performance well I'd like to be able to give a player a bonus for playing well. Might help keep the morale up
Old 04-06-2001, 10:48 PM
♥ Mile

Quote:
Originally posted by Travelcard
You can fine a player for a poor performance well I'd like to be able to give a player a bonus for playing well. Might help keep the morale up
Yeah I like that idea. Also an option to tell him that i think his performances recently have been poor/good, you know not as harsh as an official warning, and to be done privately.