Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 07-07-2020, 03:44 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
OK I sort of got there in the end. Turns out that they picked another client reference that I had paid for and offered him the refund for 4 x tickets and that he claimed the lot back even though I paid for them all on my card and under my name. Hmmm. Unfortunately for slightly complicated and anyway otherwise boring reasons I am unable to contact him at the moment. Fricking cowboys.
Just throw some GDPR stuff at the club and I'm sure that would get sorted pretty quickly!
Old 08-07-2020, 01:38 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Chatting to a WHU season holder yesterday. Evidently they were told that the dildo brothers have said they can't afford to give refunds and will put any rebate due against their next years season tkt. If true am a bit surprised by that, specially as where I live I'm surrounded by Hamsters and quite a few are struggling financially for obvious reasons and can't really afford to renew next season.

Puts our lot in a decent light in comparison
Old 08-07-2020, 03:14 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Chatting to a WHU season holder yesterday. Evidently they were told that the dildo brothers have said they can't afford to give refunds and will put any rebate due against their next years season tkt. If true am a bit surprised by that, specially as where I live I'm surrounded by Hamsters and quite a few are struggling financially for obvious reasons and can't really afford to renew next season.

Puts our lot in a decent light in comparison
This thread suggests that West Ham are processing ST refunds

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-07-2020, 05:45 PM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
on part to thethe academt, on to Palace for life and 2 parts twards the next ticket as I immagine that moment isnt far away
Old 08-07-2020, 11:17 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
This thread suggests that West Ham are processing ST refunds

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Not bothered to argue just passing on info given.
Old 09-07-2020, 08:34 AM

ruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Has anyone received their refund yet? Just interested if they started paying out. I know it says 28 working days but hope they have started
Old 09-07-2020, 09:01 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffus View Post
Has anyone received their refund yet? Just interested if they started paying out. I know it says 28 working days but hope they have started
Old 09-07-2020, 11:50 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nope

Don't hold your breath
Old 10-07-2020, 04:55 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
If they are clinging on until the end we will wait until Tuesday 4th August
Old 10-07-2020, 05:08 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
very cheap of the club
as they chase a multi million french striker who will be on 100k a week