Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 17-12-2021, 11:14 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Tickets will be valid for the rearranged date.

Supporters requiring a refund should email the Box Office with 'Watford Refund' in the subject bar and their client reference number.
I assume it will definitely be a midweek? Or is there a chance if we both go our of the cip it could still be a saturday?

My youngest won't go midweek.
Old 17-12-2021, 11:24 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
It could be scheduled for Sat 5 Feb (4th Round day) if both Palace and Watford go straight out of the cup.

If I was Watford I'd be pushing for a midweek whilst several of our players are away at AFCON.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 17-12-2021, 11:25 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
also i cannot add rep to you dorking but you are a ticket forum star. More use than the box office itself :-)
Old 17-12-2021, 11:25 AM

Quote:
It could be scheduled for Sat 5 Feb (4th Round day) if both Palace and Watford go straight out of the cup.

If I was Watford I'd be pushing for a midweek whilst several of our players are away at AFCON.
They are also very worried about afcon though.
Old 23-12-2021, 12:20 PM
56 years and counting…

Chobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
also i cannot add rep to you dorking but you are a ticket forum star. More use than the box office itself :-)
Agree 100%. A star he is!
Old 23-12-2021, 12:23 PM
56 years and counting…

Chobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is hereChobham Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Tickets will be valid for the rearranged date.

Supporters requiring a refund should email the Box Office with 'Watford Refund' in the subject bar and their client reference number.
I assume they will allow us to wait to find out when the rearranged date is before asking for a refund? Seems like a daft question but with the way things have been with the box office in recent months...
Old 23-12-2021, 12:37 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobham Eagle View Post
I assume they will allow us to wait to find out when the rearranged date is before asking for a refund? Seems like a daft question but with the way things have been with the box office in recent months...
They haven't made that completely clear but I'm sure they will allow that.
Old 23-12-2021, 12:56 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

They seem to have 5 players in the squads or in contention? More than everyone else although I'm not sure if all will go.
Old 29-12-2021, 02:52 PM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A friend of mine who’s a Watford season ticket holder seems to think the match has been rescheduled for Jan 5. Sounds early to me, but good news if true because Dennis will be at Afcon and Sarr still out.
Old 29-12-2021, 03:00 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Indeed, very helpful poster
Old 29-12-2021, 03:04 PM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post
A friend of mine who’s a Watford season ticket holder seems to think the match has been rescheduled for Jan 5. Sounds early to me, but good news if true because Dennis will be at Afcon and Sarr still out.
Seems very unlikely. That's 7 days away.
Old 29-12-2021, 03:22 PM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
Seems very unlikely. That's 7 days away.
Agreed. But Palace (H) appears to have popped up for January 5 in Watford season ticket holders’ Apple Wallets.
Old 29-12-2021, 06:46 PM

Keith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKeith Powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post
Agreed. But Palace (H) appears to have popped up for January 5 in Watford season ticket holders’ Apple Wallets.
Ive heard the same thing from a Watford supporter I know.
Old 29-12-2021, 09:36 PM

CPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Powell View Post
Ive heard the same thing from a Watford supporter I know.
As a 9am kick off though, so would be an error…
Old 30-12-2021, 03:59 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Article in times online yesterday (which I didn’t read in full) saying looking at using champions league midweek dates to play some of these games if possible
Old 17-01-2022, 04:10 PM

Why can't 29th jan be used?
Old 17-01-2022, 04:16 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why can't 29th jan be used?
"Winter break". Basically move the 4th round of the FA Cup and allow more time to spaff on about the transfer window.
Old 17-01-2022, 04:18 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
We should wait until Watford have a Sunday game and then agree to the following Tuesday...**** them for being big old cheats!
Old 17-01-2022, 09:00 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Anyone else still not received their ticket yet? LOL
Old 18-01-2022, 10:13 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Anyone else still not received their ticket yet? LOL
Yup! Mine's still in the post!

There is only cold comfort
To be found in the current climate
Inside a chaos of corruption
That chills the heart
We are deep in hot water
Drowning in a consumer economy