Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Opinions
Hated it before, still hate it 16 26.67%
Hated it before, love it now 6 10.00%
Loved it before, hate it now 1 1.67%
Loved it before, still love it 32 53.33%
Unsure 5 8.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2003, 02:39 PM

Ebeneezer Goode is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Beanie

I don't think we should have a 3rd kit at all - pick a second kit so different from the first it can't clash with the same kit. Oh, and ONLY change when you HAVE to - it's a change kit not an away kit.
How about our '93 (?) away kit was was the Brazil colours? Now that was classy! Think it was made by Bukta and sponsored by Tulip.

I cant see any team in the league clashing with a red and blue home shirt and a yellow & sky blue away kit
Old 11-04-2003, 02:40 PM
_

candide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
i'll try again...
Attached Images
File Type: gif 0_1201_0.gif (109.0 KB, 75 views)
Old 11-04-2003, 02:44 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
I like both the black and the "Brazil" strip.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 12-04-2003, 11:19 AM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
this is my design
Attached Images
File Type: jpg palace new 3.jpg (12.7 KB, 139 views)
Old 12-04-2003, 11:48 AM
Thats Geezer, not geeza.

Geezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfGeezer knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad
True about the neck it is to short!
I thought it was meant to be like that

You still going to wear the full kit to go for a kickabout in, if theres a new one?
Old 12-04-2003, 12:20 PM

duggan is playing for a contract
Thats quite nice. I agree that it should have some red and blue on it. They are our colours after all. Look at the Chels black away shirt.
I actually used to quite like the yellow ones. Some had the colours, that Addidas affair with the blue neck and three red stripes.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott
this is my design

This looks familiar.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:37 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Sue 'em.